Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Cowboys at Saints: TNF Discussion

Taysom Hill up to 6-54 on the ground. Considering he hasn't been accurate all game, it's hard to tell how much his middle finger is bothering him.

I wonder how many times Taysom is going to need to one hop a ball to a receiver before they pull him.

What the hell was 43 doing on that Pollard TD?  Let me give him a TD so I don't get juked.

You have to come out with Trevor Siemian here.  Taysom can barely throw the ball.

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

What the hell was 43 doing on that Pollard TD?  Let me give him a TD so I don't get juked.

God bless #43

Thank God he's so tough.  The Saints are going to get blown out, but at least Taysom Hill toughed it out.

I don't understand why Dallas doesn't just play man across the board and just spy Hill with one guy and rush everyone else.

HE. CAN'T. THROW. THE. BALL.

What is Troy talking about.  That was obviously a catch.  The ball never touches the ground.

LOL... Troy thinks "this is the game" for NO.  They can barely throw a forward pass.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

LOL... Troy thinks "this is the game" for NO.  They can barely throw a forward pass.

They may as well run the wildcat every play

Harris so surprised he didn't need to dive for the ball, he lets it bounce off his chest.

What is CeeDee Lamb doing on these routes?  He seems to be in a completely different playbook than Dak.

Imagine if your Trevor Siemian watching this and wondering why you're not playing.  

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Imagine if your Trevor Siemian watching this and wondering why you're not playing.  

I was thinking the same thing. Hill should never throw the football again. They'd be better off letting the punter take a shot at it.

Wow.  Give Taysom another shot guys.

Dude doesn't even have enough zip on the ball to keep a D-lineman from catching it.

Buck is giving Dan Quinn credit for his awesome defensive calls.  

Yeah, nothing to do with the Saints playing a fullback at the QB position.

Trayvon Diggs goes for the punch out instead of trying to make a tackle and Harris takes it to the house.  That guy is going to kill the Cowboys at some point in the post season gambling for the turnover.

Michael Irvin giving Dak advice on the sideline.  I'm sure he's letting Dak know this is the time to pad those stats.

Worst thing about the play for the Saints is Taysom's numbers are going to look a little less terrible and people might think Taysom should be back there taking snaps.

If you don’t get negative points for interceptions Hill had a good night. 

27 points in my league.  Should have picked him up with Rodgers on bye this week. 

3 minutes ago, joeshushu said:

Yup. In one of my leagues QBs get 1pt per 10 yds, 6 for td's & no negatives for interceptions

48 pts & change

Hill injured his finger on his throwing hand early in the game as Mike FFToday pointed out a while ago.  Give the guy a break.  

10 minutes ago, joeshushu said:

Agreed. 

8 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Hill injured his finger on his throwing hand early in the game as Mike FFToday pointed out a while ago.  Give the guy a break.  

Tell the coaching staff you can't grip the ball if you want to make that excuse. 

You're on the field, you're expected to perform.

Oh and the coaching staff deserves blame too for not benching his ass.

Another TNF event that crushes my dreams before the weekend even starts!

Dak going up against a pass sieve defense that you can't run on...surely he gets a 300/3 line or better. Nope. Fail in 3 of 5 leagues.

Schultz against the same defense with an ailing Cooper gets 5 for 43 in the first half. All good right? Nope! That was it!

Facing Pollard but if Zeke can't run, he won't be much better right? Nope! 60 yard TD.

Facing the Dallas DEF. The first half was fine, but the second half saw a wave of INTs and defensive TD. #awesome

I really, really hate TNF!