Mike FF Today

Patriots at Bills: MNF Discussion

This don't scare me... Bass has been money all season long ...this is where the cream rises to the top 

From a betting point of view this has to be the hardest pick of all,but I like the dog Josh Allen welcomes the rookie to the NFL  Go Bills

Looks like all of Moss, Singletary and Breida are active...

Inactives

Patriots: LB Jahlani Tavai, QB Jarrett Stidham, TE Devin Asiasi, CB Shaun Wade, OT Yasir Durant, OLB Ronnie Perkins

Bills: WR Isaiah McKenzie, WR Marquez Stevenson, FB/TE Reggie Gilliam, OL Jamil Douglas, DE Efe Obada, DT Vernon Butler

Knox all night long. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

From a betting point of view this has to be the hardest pick of all,but I like the dog Josh Allen welcomes the rookie to the NFL  Go Bills

Bills built there team to throw the ball knowing this was the late season conditions on their home field.  

New England is going to win this because they built their team to play in these exact conditions.

39 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

This don't scare me... Bass has been money all season long ...this is where the cream rises to the top 

I have him too. Hope for the best, & cope with the rest.

They cut to a fan holding a beer and I think it was a closeup of Bush Light?  I wonder if that was some kind of product placement.

Holy cow.  was that JC Jackson that just destroyed Manny Sanders?  Whew.  What a hit.

Breida better put on some sleeves.  He had trouble catching that ball in the flat too.  Like he was having trouble with dexterity in his hands because they were cold.

That's the danger of putting 11 men in the box.  One guy goes the wrong way and it's all she wrote.  64 yard TD by Harris.

1 hour ago, easilyscan said:

I have him too. Hope for the best, & cope with the rest.

I was trying to remain optimistic the struggle is real 😪 

That's going to Buffalo

They shouldn't be trying to field punts in these conditions.

If you are kicking off with the wind, why not pop it up into the air more and try to make it land at the 1?  

It's going to be quite difficult to track the ball in the wind.

8 minutes ago, nobody said:

If you are kicking off with the wind, why not pop it up into the air more and try to make it land at the 1?  

It's going to be quite difficult to track the ball in the wind.

agreed.  smart move is to not field the punt if you can help it.

2 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

agreed.  smart move is to not field the punt if you can help it.

Belichick might be savvy enough to try it here

Buffalo can just run naked boots, but Allen has such a gun, he can cut throw the elements.

All we need is some snow on the ground.  

I remember that game when LeSean McCoy went for like a 75 yard TD in about 6 inches of snow.  I'll see if I can find it.

Anyone know how the fumble will be charged?  CbS is scoring it to Allen but looks like Breida should be charged?

1 minute ago, ST_Pete said:

Anyone know how the fumble will be charged?  CbS is scoring it to Allen but looks like Breida should be charged?

They usually give it to the QB because the RB never has possession.

• Thanks 1

If New England gets the ball back this half they should come out throwing.  Buffalo is hip to NE running every down.  

Good grief. New England is absolutely refusing to throw the ball. 

Almost had the big time play from Diggs.  

I think Griese is wrong there.  Allen put it in a good spot.  If he threw it to the inside, the Pats safety would've had a shot at it.

God damn.  I'm about to come in and post my awesome insight about how when the bring the receiver in tight, they're always running outside, and Louis Riddick beats me to the punch.

I hate when that happens.

Looks like Damien Harris might have a hamstring issue.  Apparently it was good enough for that long run, but he pulled up semi-lame.  I can't imagine we'll see him again tongiht.

If Buffalo made that FG with 6 minutes, I probably score the unlikeliest of middles.

I bet Pats +130 to win.

At halftime, I saw Bills were -1.5 for -105, so took the free roll and bet Bills -1.5 for the 2nd half at -105 since I can't resist free rolls.  That meant I had 4 outcomes

1. Pats win by 3 or more, I'm +25
  2. Bills win, I'm +0
  3. Tie, I'm +100
  4. Bills lose by 1 or 2, I'm +230

Bass was kicking that 33 yarder with 6 minutes, and I was saying to myself, "If he makes this, the Bills are going to lose by 1," because I knew they were probably going to either never get a shot to score or need to kick a FG to win and the wind would be a factor.  Wind pushes it juuuuuuuussst right, and Pats end up winning by 4 because the Bills need to go for on it 4th down and can't convert.  

3 hours ago, nobody said:

honestly, I love watching that stuff.   great plays when the weather is crazy is awesome.

3 passes the whole game for the winning team. Wow