MLCKAA

Carson Wentz basically sucks

Has the best RB in the league and refuses to dump it off to him for easy yardage

Just now, Gladiators said:

Kyler Murray too

No comparison, G.  

9 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Has the best RB in the league and refuses to dump it off to him for easy yardage

I agree 

10 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

He’s not accurate enough to pull this off

Has this dude ever made the right decision?

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

He’s not accurate enough to pull this off

Here we have common ground.

Always prefers the difficult throw over the easy completion.

4 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Cost them a 1st round pick too. Ouch

And a 3rd

Nah, I’ve been told he struggles because he’s a new father. Big Eagles fan said so. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nah, I’ve been told he struggles because he’s a new father. Big Eagles fan said so. 

He should get a nanny.  And a brain transplant.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Let’s see if Kyler can answer…

Thanks for the TD but, again, throws to the most covered WR on the field.

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

(PS— don’t let the Colts get a 3 and out…JT lives for finishing off the game)

1 minute ago, MLCKAA said:

Thanks for the TD but, again, throws to the most covered WR on the field.

Some QB’s like to make the easy pass. Wentz prefers a challenge…He’s great like that.

7 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

He wears eye black under one eye. That’s gay. 

Wentz— does any playoff team have a worse QB?  Maybe Baltimore?

Been disappointed in Murray.   Granted Green is a shell of himself and Kirk is a clear #2, but he seems like he is a one-look then run for my life QB.

28 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Been disappointed in Murray.   Granted Green is a shell of himself and Kirk is a clear #2, but he seems like he is a one-look then run for my life QB.

It is a tip— This is not a Murray thread.

1 hour ago, MLCKAA said:

Wentz— does any playoff team have a worse QB?  Maybe Baltimore?

???  He went for 225 and 2 tds missing four focking offensive linemen, Doyle, and 8 other starters. Considering JT got half his yards on carry 1…id say Wentz was about as clutch as possible.

10 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

???  He went for 225 and 2 tds missing four focking offensive linemen, Doyle, and 8 other starters. Considering JT got half his yards on carry 1…id say Wentz was about as clutch as possible.

I'm with you on this one.

whats interesting is phillip rivers made it public that he is available for an emergency stretch run yet he sits at home while teams like the browns, saints, colts and cardinals could benefit from a spark.

5 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

The stats aren’t the game.  The guy makes everything so much more difficult than it needs to be.  He bypasses the simple plays for the more difficult lower percentage plays constantly.  He thinks he’s Favre.  He wants to be the playmaker rather than delivering the ball to his playmakers.  The winning touchdown was sure nice to have but it was risky and low percentage when he could’ve checked down for the completion around the 2.  Listen, it is very hard to complain about a TD pass, so I get it.  But if you’re not watching this vapid turd every week, then I don’t think you know what he really is.

2 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

The stats aren’t the game.  The guy makes everything so much more difficult than it needs to be.  He bypasses the simple plays for the more difficult lower percentage plays constantly.  He thinks he’s Favre.  He wants to be the playmaker rather than delivering the ball to his playmakers.  The winning touchdown was sure nice to have but it was risky and low percentage when he could’ve checked down for the completion around the 2.  Listen, it is very hard to complain about a TD pass, so I get it.  But if you’re not watching this vapid turd every week, then I don’t think you know what he really is.

I’ve actually watched a number of Colts games this year. He’s been about what you would expect. But last night he was pretty special considering the team he faced, how many starters he had out and his line issues. I don’t disagree with you that he’s basically Kirk cousins but at least last night he was pretty darn good

10 hours ago, Drizzay said:

Murray seems to have been going backwards a bit. I don't watch Arizona that much so not sure why. But when I have seen him in the past he looked better than he does recently. Maybe he has gotten the yips.

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

I’ve actually watched a number of Colts games this year. He’s been about what you would expect. But last night he was pretty special considering the team he faced, how many starters he had out and his line issues. I don’t disagree with you that he’s basically Kirk cousins but at least last night he was pretty darn good

If you rewatched last night’s game (not suggesting you should) you would see 4-6 plays where he is an absolute bonehead.  Specifically, you would see him refuse to dump off to JT or Hines 3 times, actually throw to JT (way too high) across his body and on the run despite having 10+ yards empty space in front of him, attempt and miss a sideline throw when Alie-Cox was a statue in front of him for the 1st.

He makes more bad choices than a young Lindsey Lohan.

1 hour ago, MLCKAA said:

If you rewatched last night’s game (not suggesting you should) you would see 4-6 plays where he is an absolute bonehead.  Specifically, you would see him refuse to dump off to JT or Hines 3 times, actually throw to JT (way too high) across his body and on the run despite having 10+ yards empty space in front of him, attempt and miss a sideline throw when Alie-Cox was a statue in front of him for the 1st.

He makes more bad choices than a young Lindsey Lohan.

Well yeah I mean I could probably go through every single game and see where the quarterback missed a cut off or safety valve and went for a worse play. I just think it might be asking a lot of a non-mobile quarterback that’s missing his offensive line to be perfect when scrambling out of the pocket trying to throw to a back up tight end

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

Well yeah I mean I could probably go through every single game and see where the quarterback missed a cut off or safety valve and went for a worse play. I just think it might be asking a lot of a non-mobile quarterback that’s missing his offensive line to be perfect when scrambling out of the pocket trying to throw to a back up tight end

This just isn’t the case.  Many of these are pocket decisions.  Most. And no one considers Wentz non-mobile.  You’re only talking about last night, whereas I’m describing the whole season of work.  He doesn’t take the easy play and doesn’t make the smart play.  He thinks he’s Favre.

he had a great game

but Baker Mayfield on the other hand 👎

33 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

he had a great game

You people don’t know what to watch.

• Haha 1