TimHauck

“We’re not against all vaccines, just the Covid ones”

2 hours ago, Strike said:

I'm glad you're finally calling Pfizer out!!

*CDC, and I have called them out previously 

Unless you have as many shots as this fella, you're an anti-vaxxer. Is what it is.

:dunno:

Hate to say I told you so, but the attack on all vaccines seems to be picking up.  Of course RFK Jr has been anti all vaxxes for awhile, but he’s got a lot more people parroting him now.

• Sad 1

One of the worst outcomes of the whole Covid—19 experience was how the U.S. Government, CDC ect lied to us (Because they thought it was right to do and the public couldn’t handle the truth).  

Therefore now there is mistrust.  Like any relationship when you are lied too, it’s hard to ever trust again.  You question everything.  It’s a shame

10 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

One of the worst outcomes of the whole Covid—19 experience was how the U.S. Government, CDC ect lied to us (Because they thought it was right to do and the public couldn’t handle the truth).  

Therefore now there is mistrust.  Like any relationship when you are lied too, it’s hard to ever trust again.  You question everything.  It’s a shame

That’s true, and is being made exponentially worse by antivax grifters 

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

That’s true, and is being made exponentially worse by antivax grifters 

You should have just posted the title with no comment. And then left the thread. That would have been correct. But then you just had to keep on posting all your bullshlt...:doh:

8 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

You should have just posted the title with no comment. And then left the thread. That would have been correct. 

It’s not though

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It’s not though

You can't speak from experience. I can.

I'm not following random posts from random people on social media about their agenda driven opinions. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

You can't speak from experience. I can.

I'm not following random posts from random people on social media about their agenda driven opinions. 

Pierre Kory was pretty much the OG ivermectin pusher and arguably the most well-known doctor doing so

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Pierre Kory was pretty much the OG ivermectin pusher and arguably the most well-known doctor doing so

Perfect word, "pusher". 

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Agreed, he’s a grifter for sure 

Meaning, not accepting one pretend vaxx is not being anti-vaxxer. Correct. Glad you came around. :thumbsup:

36 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Meaning, not accepting one pretend vaxx is not being anti-vaxxer. Correct. Glad you came around. :thumbsup:

Kory was pushing ivermectin before the vaxx existed.  But once the vaxx became available, in order to sell more $1250 ivermectin consultations, he needed people to think the vaxx didn’t work.  Then even took it one step further to claim that ivermectin cured “post-vaccine syndrome”

And as you can see now, is coming out against all vaccines

Vaccines are one of the greatest human inventions ever. We’ve wiped out or protected against Polio, measles, tetanus, Hepatitis A and B, on and on.

They sold the Covid vaccine as such and it was B.S.  100% complete false advertising. That’s why normal people are pissed. 

9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Vaccines are one of the greatest human inventions ever. We’ve wiped out or protected against Polio, measles, tetanus, Hepatitis A and B, on and on.

They sold the Covid vaccine as such and it was B.S.  100% complete false advertising. That’s why normal people are pissed. 

I'm not pissed that they made an ineffective, useless serum. I'm pissed that they extorted people into injecting it.

25 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Hep B seems to be one of the new targets.

30 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Remember the vaxxers shaming the unvaccinated? Ahhh, the good old days. 

To be clear when I say antivax I generally mean anti-all vaccines.

4 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I think this tweet forgot to include the evidence for 20 million deaths?  Even the video only mentioned Pfizer three times, one of those the person didn’t die and one was just talking about elderly people that happened to die after taking it. 

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

Who here made their Kids get the vaccine? And don't lie! 

My daughter got the fukking things while she was away at college. She never consulted with my wife and I. She said she didn't want them, but she didn't want to waste three years of tuition. My two sons opted to not get them.

Liberals fell hook, line and sinker for the entire Covid story from start to finish.   The rest of us mocked them from start to finish. We tried telling them.   In the end, we had the last laugh. 

Ding!  Time for another booster!

23 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Liberals fell hook, line and sinker for the entire Covid story from start to finish.   The rest of us mocked them from start to finish. We tried telling them.   In the end, we had the last laugh. 

Ding!  Time for another booster!

So you’re against all vaccines now too?  

We as a world needed less old people. Covid was a godsend 

7 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

vac·cine

[vakˈsēn]

NOUN

a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease: