MDC

PA conservative group wants to put spies in schools

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That may be accurate but I didn't say mainstream media, I only said media.

I don't think many are doing much research into the topic and are just repeating what they are hearing from their preferred media sources.  Have you tried getting info from the other side?   Maybe ask actual teachers and people in education?  If you've done both and still come to the same conclusion then you may be right.

That percentage doesn't change when you include all media.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Maybe cause the left doesn't spend months screaming about issues that aren't happening but need to be stopped...like the teaching of CRT or pre-school sex education classes. 

HA!   That's funny.  :thumbsup:

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

You're both touched in the head.

Coming from you saying this stuff doesn't exist. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t think anyone here is a pedo. All I know is Vomit consistently sides with them, and MDC and Hawkeye do once in a while. 

Go f yourself.  I have never once sided with a pedo.  I just make fun of everyone here that is obsessed with pedos and thinks everything goes back to pedos.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That percentage doesn't change when you include all media.

Why does that even matter.  The left is watching their biased media and the right is watching their biased media.  Who cares how many more outlets there are, you're all following the opinions of people from them.

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Coming from you saying this stuff doesn't exist. 

Seriously?  Look at the crap you and MDC spew in almost every thread.  It's almost all personal attacks at each other.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

This seems like an oxymoron.  Doesn't religious freedom mean we also accept those that don't believe in God?  (Not to mention of course that public schools shouldn't be teaching religion...)

There's the rub...the people screaming the loudest about "You can't teach my kids 'X'" want to turn around and teach "Y". Again- so dumb they don't see the hypocrisy in their own statements. 

56 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

So I presume we should have no public oversight of police behavior, since there is a shortage of those as well?  In fact I'd guess a much more significant shortage.

I made the case a few times- saying all teachers are bad and groomers and this is going on everywhere because of a few people doing it is the same level of stupid as people who say all cops are bad because a couple are bad. 

56 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

When CRT is not allowed to be talked about in schools, what can teachers talk about in classes like History?  Is it still ok to talk about slavery and racism throughout the years?

There's another thing- there are people who legitimately are walking into board meetings and trying to push back on slavery being taught. It isn't American history is spotless

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

Go f yourself.  I have never once sided with a pedo.  I just make fun of everyone here that is obsessed with pedos and thinks everything goes back to pedos.

Don't sink to his level...there are plenty of people in here having a civil discussion. HT just wants to try and score points because it makes him feel better about himself. He can't even comprehend the simple argument I made to him but he thinks a video is the be all end all. 

HT is a lonely dummy who has no one in his life that loves him so he come here trying to feel important. 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You are a confirmed rat. Stop it. 

He's a liberal, that's how they work. Liberals and rats. 

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why does that even matter.  The left is watching their biased media and the right is watching their biased media.  Who cares how many more outlets there are, you're all following the opinions of people from them.

The "middle" is more influenced, as is the youth, by the main stream/left wing media.  In large part, they're getting bombarded with left wing talking points as well as the claims that all right-wingers are racist and evil.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

More funding for schools? Thats the problem, the money? You gotta be Fockin kidding Mooney.  

The sh!thole where I work pays more dollars per student than any other locality in the state and can't get 8th graders to write in complete sentences.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The "middle" is more influenced, as is the youth, by the main stream/left wing media.  In large part, they're getting bombarded with left wing talking points as well as the claims that all right-wingers are racist and evil.

I don't believe all right-wingers are racist and evil.  I can't imagine many people in the "middle" believe that at all.

I say "reconfigure equity in funding"

HT takes that as: "More funding for schools? Thats the problem, the money? You gotta be Fockin kidding Mooney."

The brother straight up can not read or comprehend anything. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't believe all right-wingers are racist and evil.  I can't imagine many people in the "middle" believe that at all.

Then you need to get out more.

15 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

There's another thing- there are people who legitimately are walking into board meetings and trying to push back on slavery being taught. 

Talk about things that aren't happening...

And what does "slavery being taught" mean?  

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The sh!thole where I work pays more dollars per student than any other locality in the state and can't get 8th graders to write in complete sentences.

Doesn't matter, as long as there is some preaching about equity and gender types going on. :dunno:

26 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

First off, I never said it was the right thing to do and that I would opt my child out of it if it happened.

Second, that doesn't even fit in with the definition of pedophilia.  I think you need a new word that fits accurately.

Grooming? 

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Then you need to get out more.

I get out plenty.  Are you experiencing this directly from people or is this what you're being told from what ever media source you use?

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

HT takes that as: "More funding for schools? Thats the problem, the money? You gotta be Fockin kidding Mooney."

Ha! This is Fockin funny! 🤡🇺🇦

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Talk about things that aren't happening...

And what does "slavery being taught" mean?  

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/20/us/texas-history-1836-project.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/republican-oklahoma-lawmaker-introduces-bill-limit-slavery-taught-scho-rcna9132

From a Washington Post article: Before the poll asked that question, though, it asked a broader one: “Do you approve or disapprove of public schools teaching about the history of racism?” More than 4 in 10 Republicans — 43 percent — opposed schools even broaching the subject. And about one-third — 34 percent — said they disapproved of it “strongly.”

https://www.business-humanrights.org/en/latest-news/usa-mcgraw-hill-textbook-erased-history-of-slavery-by-referring-to-slaves-as-workers-parent-complains-company-promises-correction/

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2021/aug/12/right-wing-textbooks-teach-slavery-black-immigration

"Slavery being taught" means exactly that- there are people that do not want the idea that slavery existed being taught. 

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

See,Mooney will just throw out the “reconfigure” nonsense, but won’t say where the money should be taken from and where it should go. Ask him, he won’t say. He thinks what he said was an answer. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ha! This is Fockin funny! 🤡🇺🇦

What do you disagree with?

Do you not know the definition of "equity?"

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

This seems like an oxymoron.  Doesn't religious freedom mean we also accept those that don't believe in God?  (Not to mention of course that public schools shouldn't be teaching religion...)

23 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

There's the rub...the people screaming the loudest about "You can't teach my kids 'X'" want to turn around and teach "Y". Again- so dumb they don't see the hypocrisy in their own statements. 

So I read the link that was provided and I'm curious, where did you read that this group wants religion taught in public schools, because I didn't see it.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

So I read the link that was provided and I'm curious, where did you read that this group wants religion taught in public schools, because I didn't see it.

they want "God to be honored"

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

You need to speak their language....find a poorly edited TikTok video and they will believe whatever it says

13 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/republican-oklahoma-lawmaker-introduces-bill-limit-slavery-taught-scho-rcna9132

From a Washington Post article: Before the poll asked that question, though, it asked a broader one: “Do you approve or disapprove of public schools teaching about the history of racism?” More than 4 in 10 Republicans — 43 percent — opposed schools even broaching the subject. And about one-third — 34 percent — said they disapproved of it “strongly.”

https://www.business-humanrights.org/en/latest-news/usa-mcgraw-hill-textbook-erased-history-of-slavery-by-referring-to-slaves-as-workers-parent-complains-company-promises-correction/

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2021/aug/12/right-wing-textbooks-teach-slavery-black-immigration

"Slavery being taught" means exactly that- there are people that do not want the idea that slavery existed being taught. 

“There are people that want it to be taught that the earth is flat”.  There are people. Pahleese. 

It's simple. Liberals don't like letting parents know what they say to the kids in school. I wonder why?

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So, again,  where are the links to people going to board meetings saying they don't want the "existence of slavery being taught"?  

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

That issue has been settled.  Ya heard? They can say it all they want. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

“There are people that want it to be taught that the earth is flat”.  There are people. Pahleese. 

You should quote tweet yourself and whine about "not having anything to say about what they said..."

• Sad 1

Just now, Fireballer said:

So, again,  where are the links to people going to board meetings saying they don't want the "existence of slavery being taught"?  

People are using these arguments as support. Politicians are doing it so people can...Fine you want to bury your head in the sand....probably got enough of it in your firehouse to make it work. 

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So when are you going to explain your plan for “reconfiguring “ ? 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You should quote tweet yourself and whine about "not having anything to say about what they said..."

No one of any consequence is clamoring for slavery not to be taught. The fact that you said there is speaks to your ignorance of what’s going on or desperation to make your point by making it up. 

So when. Are you going to explain your plan for “reconfiguring “ ? 

The minute you admit that you can't read or comprehend anything.

Christ you took what I said as more money for schooling. You can't be this dumb. How do you function? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one of any consequence is clamoring for slavery not to be taught. The fact that you said there is speaks to your ignorance of what’s going on or desperation to make your point. 

You are the dumbest person on the Internet

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

The minute you admit that you can't read or comprehend anything.

Christ you took what I said as more money for schooling. You can't be this dumb. How do you function? 

You’re right. Now please, let us know about this reconfiguring.  Thanks. 

You’re right. Now please, let us know about this reconfiguring.  Thanks. 

You seem to know everything about school so you already know the answer to this question

Thanks for playing along. 

33 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are the dumbest person on the Internet

:lol:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That issue has been settled.  Ya heard? They can say it all they want. 

Huh?