MDC

PA conservative group wants to put spies in schools

A “pro-family” conservative group wants students, parents and teachers to report on so-called “political, sexual, or racist ideological indoctrination” in public schools for potential “grassroots and legal action.” 

The Pennsylvania Family Institute made the announcement on its website March 31, providing an incident report form for suspect activities in K-12 public schools.  

“Activists in schools are working overtime to proselytize children into sexual and other ideologies,” the right-wing group stated. “They use coercion, grooming techniques, and even bully those who do not embrace such ideologies.”

The group’s “goal is for Pennsylvania to be a place where God is honored, religious freedom flourishes, families thrive, and life is cherished.”

It also seems to want to shape public education.

Separately, but equally concerning, was the recent revelation that Republican State Representative Barb Gleim posted on a “Moms for Liberty” Facebook page to recruit conservative spies to infiltrate public schools for similar reasons. 

Cumberland County’s Rep. Gleim wrote:

“We also need conservative eyes and ears in the schools. If anyone can substitute even one day a week, the teachers who are activists and indoctrinating children can be revealed. Not all teachers are for CRT, etc. We need to identify the ones who are pushing the professional development they received over the summer. Are they putting black children’s tests in separate piles and grading them differently? Have they separated the classroom? We won’t know these things until parents are allowed back into schools, so the best way is to sub.”

Link :doh:  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Finally some people who care about kids and what goes on in public schools.  

Exactly. 

this is liberals in a perfect nutshell. They don’t care about activist teachers teaching kindergartners about being a boy if you’re a girl. No that doesn’t phase them. By God if you actually monitor that behavior though? That they have a problem with. 

nutjobs

• Thanks 3

Let’s recruit activists who are completely convinced that schools are indoctrinating kids, send them into schools under cover, and see what they find! 

:doh: 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Let’s recruit activists who are completely convinced that schools are indoctrinating kids, send them into schools under cover, and see what they find! 

It won't be long before a parent shoots a teacher in order to save the kids from being mutiliated and raped.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

convinced that schools are indoctrinating kids, 

Sadly, They are. You think 10 year old kids come home and lie about being told by their teacher, she supports them using a different gender name. 

I wonder how many of these parents that want to put spies in school let their kids access tiktok. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, vomit said:

It won't be long before a parent shoots a teacher in order to save the kids from being mutiliated and raped.

Hopefully. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, vomit said:

I thought you didn't believe in slippery slopes.  :dunno:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vomit said:

I wonder how many of these parents that want to put spies in school let their kids access tiktok. :rolleyes:

Respectfully I’m not sure that is a proper connection. I send my kids to school to learn how to read, right, learn math skills. Not be influenced on their sexuality. That’s what Tik Tok is for at home. :) 

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I thought you didn't believe in slippery slopes.  :dunno:

Only where there is a precedent, and we have several, where alt-righties fueled by hatred and misinformation, feeling they were doing something good, shot and killed a bunch of people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, vomit said:

Only where there is a precedent, and we have several, where alt-righties fueled by hatred and misinformation, feeling they were doing something good, shot and killed a bunch of people.

Lol. This clown. 🇺🇦

8 minutes ago, vomit said:

Your entire posting persona here is predicated on trying to shoot down any perception of a slippery slope.  So if I understand, it is inconceivable to you that, say, a young girl getting positive reinforcement for dancing sexually might continue to pursue that reinforcement as she gets older, but perfectly reasonable to expect a loony conservatard to go postal because you have several examples in the history of the world?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, vomit said:

Lol Rusty territory of trolling now

Good for you

38 minutes ago, MDC said:

Let’s recruit activists who are completely convinced that white supremacy is real and people can magically change their gender, send them into schools under cover, and see what they can do

Hey look at that....😀

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Your entire posting persona here is predicated on trying to shoot down any perception of a slippery slope.  So if I understand, it is inconceivable to you that, say, a young girl getting positive reinforcement for dancing sexually might continue to pursue that reinforcement as she gets older, but perfectly reasonable to expect a loony conservatard to go postal because you have several examples in the history of the world?

I would disagree regarding my entire posting persona.  Going back to your favorite thread, I still maintain that it's a really long stretch from little girl dancing to normalizing child sex.  I don't believe you have any examples in history where a society has enjoyed kids dancing which progressed to acceptance of pedos.

We do however have several examples in the past 10 years of this new founded extreme alt right ideology resulting in kooks taking up arms, acting as heroes, and murdering people.

Education should be in part about exposing kids to various ways of thinking. If the parents feel strongly that a specific line of thought should be excluded, they are certainly free to enroll their kids in schools that they feel represent their philosophies. If they believe that exposing their children to a wide array of thoughts is a bad thing, send them to an indoctrination school of their choosing.

I'd rather hope that parents would rather discuss and help a kid interpret a controversial issue than have them not be allowed to learn about it.

• Like 1

Sounds like a great idea. Teachers never do any of this shlt so they have nothing to worry about.

3 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Education should be in part about exposing kids to various ways of thinking. If the parents feel strongly that a specific line of thought should be excluded, they are certainly free to enroll their kids in schools that they feel represent their philosophies. If they believe that exposing their children to a wide array of thoughts is a bad thing, send them to an indoctrination school of their choosing.

I'd rather hope that parents would rather discuss and help a kid interpret a controversial issue than have them not be allowed to learn about it.

So poor people just have to take it then.  Nice. Yeah, everyone wants to have that conversation with a 6 year old. How about you freaks let them be kids for a while? 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So poor people just have to take it then.  Nice. 

Not at all, just like any parent should do, they talk to their kids and guide them with the values they know are important. I guess its just easier for small minds to ban thought.

Everys state should have a group that "wants" to do this, just to watch lib haids splode like in this thread. 

2 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Not at all, just like any parent should do, they talk to their kids and guide them with the values they know are important. I guess its just easier for small minds to ban thought.

You said they should go to another school. Now you’re saying this. Sounds like the poor have to just take it. Nice. Yes, I want to ban sexual talk to little kids.  You don’t? Another freak. Great. 

Parents should control the curriculum.  Government should be there to finance it and nothing else.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

Parents should control the curriculum.  Government should be there to finance it and nothing else.

Being involved, yes.  But if you want to control the curriculum, then home school.  Parents voices should be heard, but control, no.  Otherwise you get a bunch of retarded kids with retarded parents.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You said they should go to another school. Now you’re saying this. Sounds like the poor have to just take it. Nice. 

That's not at all what I'm saying. If a kid goes to public school or private school, parents need to still guide their kids and counsel them, but if some parents are so opposed to a certain curriculum that they want to ban it, maybe they should either find a way to accept varying thoughts or have their kids go somewhere else.

It's not that hard, but I guess small minds can only process so much thought.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

Being involved, yes.  But if you want to control the curriculum, then home school.  Parents voices should be heard, but control, no.  Otherwise you get a bunch of retarded kids with retarded parents.

No one should control it. It should be collaborative, on a local level. If freaks like you want teachers to talk to kids about sex then send a note to the teacher. Leave the rest of us alone. 

1 minute ago, paulinstl said:

That's not at all what I'm saying. If a kid goes to public school or private school, parents need to still guide their kids and counsel them, but if some parents are so opposed to a certain curriculum that they want to ban it, maybe they should either find a way to accept varying thoughts or have their kids go somewhere else.

It's not that hard, but I guess small minds can only process so much thought.

Taking to elementary school kids about sex and gender is a curriculum? Explain that.  

While I think the education system could use some revamping, I do not think this is the right thing to do.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Taking to elementary school kids is a curriculum? Explain that.  

Talking and teaching not the same thing? So you're going to try to avoid the issue by using semantics? What a waste of time,

3 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Talking and teaching not the same thing? So you're going to try to avoid the issue by using semantics? What a waste of time,

Huh? You’re the one that brought up if parents are opposed to a certain curriculum. Where is sex education to elementary school kids part of a curriculum? And if it’s just talking to kids about sex, they shouldn’t be doing that. You think they should be talking to a 6 year old about that issue? 

23 minutes ago, vomit said:

This is untrue.  The largest single factor in the success of a child in school is parental involvement.   The best thing you can do is take advantage of parents as a resource.  Suggesting that their involvement/control of the schools is a detriment is insulting. 

7 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I am shocked that the bored libs don’t like this.

Vomit has the best username in the history of this bored.  No other username has so accurately described the content of their posts.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Huh? You’re the one that brought up if parents are opposed to a certain curriculum. Where is sex education to elementary school kids part of a curriculum? And if it’s just talking to kids about sex, they shouldn’t be doing that. You think they should be talking to a 6 year old about that issue? 

The term curriculum refers to the lessons and academic content taught in a school or in a specific course or program.

Once again, it is up to parents to help counsel their kids to understand what they are being taught no matter what the school. Also, where in that article does it say anywhere that 6 year olds were being talked to about sex? 

18 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I am shocked that the bored libs don’t like this.

I am shocked that frightened, narrow minded, white right wingers want to ban subjects they don't like.

16 minutes ago, Strike said:

This is untrue.  The largest single factor in the success of a child in school is parental involvement.   The best thing you can do is take advantage of parents as a resource.  Suggesting that their involvement/control of the schools is a detriment is insulting. 

I don't think this is the appropriate level of involvement.  I think it starts to cross a line.