Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled 🤣😅

On 3/9/2024 at 7:57 AM, BeachGuy23 said:

stupid

I'd bet a million dollars that this freak Libtard is obsessed with Disney characters. 

On 3/30/2023 at 9:31 AM, GutterBoy said:

Let's look at the facts:

1) Densantis passes a bill limiting gay talk in school, the infamous "Don't Say Gay" bill

2) Disney doesn't like it and speaks out against the bill

3) Desantis doesn't like Disney speaking out against him and passes another bill dissolving Reedy Creek in an effort to punish Disney

4) This bill results in billions of dollars of debt being transferred to the citizens of the area.  Whoops.

5) Desantis backpedals, and instead passes a new bill saying you can keep Reedy Creek, bit we're going to oversee it.

6) Disney says, sure, and then has the current board push through a bunch of rules before Desantis's friends can join

7) Desantis gets his friends to join, but now they see the old board made it so they can't do anything for 30 years.

Desantis is a joke, has no idea what he's doing, and is getting b1tch slapped on every move.

Lol! Desantis for the win! Another spot on analysis by the resident dope. Lol. And a bunch of you other mouth breathing morons in here as well. This is my favorite thread. 

A negotiated settlement has come to fruition, Congratulations to Ron Desantis and Florida. Looks like we can move on now on this particular aspect of the thread.

Hey Everyone!  Losing money is the new "makin' money"!  Disney lost $134 million on Indiana Jones alone, and that doesn't even include marketing costs.  It's probably a lot more.  :doh:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carolinereid/2024/03/31/indiana-jones-whips-up-130-million-loss-for-disney/?sh=53d1e2513e13

"Deducting this from Disney's $192 million share of the box office gives the loss of $134.2 million but that isn't the end of the story.

The financial statements do not show the marketing costs for the movie and, on the other hand, the box office share isn't the studio's only return as it also receives revenue from merchandise and DVD or Blu Ray sales."

Remember we were told by posters on this VERY board that Disney was "winning"!  :lol:

• Like 1

Maybe if they scold us harder, we'll take our kids to watch their Woke movies.

18 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Maybe if they scold us harder, we'll take our kids to watch their Woke movies.

Yeah.....maybe they can call us some names and declare stupid....gaslight us that our opinions are not true or real.....to win us over....

Cricket! They lost cricket! Lol. 🤡💯💥

• Like 1

Go Woke, Get Broke works 100% of the time....EVERY time!!!  :lol:

Couldn't have happened to a better CEO than Iger - he's the one that greenlit and pushed all this woke sh#t in his first stint.

I'm sure The Acolyte - Disney's gay-lesbian-I-don't-need-no-man-mary-sue  Star Wars fantasy created and run by Harvey Weinsteins lesbian former personal assistant - will SAVE the company!!! :lol:

You could have bought DIS at this prince in 2014, ten years ago.   :lol:

Gutterboy/ Ron has a minor in finance and he told all of you idiots Disney was going to be just fine and you’re all stupid. Two years ago.  Tim Hack has also been avoiding this thread for quite sometime. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gutterboy/ Ron has a minor in finance and he told all of you idiots Disney was going to be just fine and you’re all stupid. Two years ago.  Tim Hack has also been avoiding this thread for quite sometime. 

I guess I would avoid it too if I found out that everything I had said previously was indisputably and 100 percent wrong.

They look like absolute f****** morons.  😆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 5/7/2024 at 6:35 PM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Go Woke, Get Broke works 100% of the time....EVERY time!!!  :lol:

Couldn't have happened to a better CEO than Iger - he's the one that greenlit and pushed all this woke sh#t in his first stint.

I'm sure The Acolyte - Disney's gay-lesbian-I-don't-need-no-man-mary-sue  Star Wars fantasy created and run by Harvey Weinsteins lesbian former personal assistant - will SAVE the company!!! :lol:

Are they broke?  And weren’t you guys saying Iger was going to come to the rescue and end the woke BS?

36 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Are they broke?  And weren’t you guys saying Iger was going to come to the rescue and end the woke BS?

1st Question: Stop playing stupid.  You know exactly what that means.  When you lose 21+ billion dollars, that isn't the same as losing $1 bill out of your wallet.  "Broke" doesn't mean absolutely dead broke (but it can).  Generally, it means "Your product doesn't work and your losing a metric sh#t-ton of money".  I know you know that but you, like your girlfriend squistion, always play these semantic games.  No company loses that much and goes - "We're Winning!" like you kept saying.

2nd Question: Nope.  In fact, we all knew Iger was the one who started all this woke/rainbow mob/mary sue nonsense to begin with. Chapek was just a convenient scapegoat.

Disney Will generate $14B in operating cash this year.

”hur dur go woke go broke hur dur”

24 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Disney Will generate $14B in operating cash this year.

”hur dur go woke go broke hur dur”

This idiot could have 50 gold bars........loose 30 of them........and parade around telling everyone how awesome it is to still have 20.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

This idiot could have 50 gold bars........loose 30 of them........and parade around telling everyone how awesome it is to still have 20.

Beach ball is a finance guy.   

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Beach ball is a finance guy.   

All the more ridiculous. 

2 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

All the more ridiculous. 

Well, he’s ridiculous. Poorly educated.  

7 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

1st Question: Stop playing stupid.  You know exactly what that means.  When you lose 21+ billion dollars, that isn't the same as losing $1 bill out of your wallet.  "Broke" doesn't mean absolutely dead broke (but it can).  Generally, it means "Your product doesn't work and your losing a metric sh#t-ton of money".  I know you know that but you, like your girlfriend squistion, always play these semantic games.  No company loses that much and goes - "We're Winning!" like you kept saying.

2nd Question: Nope.  In fact, we all knew Iger was the one who started all this woke/rainbow mob/mary sue nonsense to begin with. Chapek was just a convenient scapegoat.

You know there is more to “making money” than stock price right?  I mean aren’t you guys also saying “the economy sucks even though the stock market is kicking azz”?  

Their recent earnings report was mostly positive, but investors were reacting to the streaming numbers.  Decent analysis here IMO - https://www.msn.com/en-us/finance/-top-stocks/what-earnings-beat-disneys-streaming-slowdown-is-all-anyone-on-wall-street-cares-about/ar-BB1lZ6X3?ocid=sapphireappshare

Speaking of streaming, I’m pretty sure I didn’t even comment much to say “they’re winning.”  Most of my comments in this thread were proving the board retard wrong when he read a report about cable TV numbers and kept saying “Disney+ lost subscribers.”  Took him awhile, but he eventually admitted to being “mistaken.”  I did acknowledge that some of their movies such as Lightyear sucked, but Lightyear didn’t suck because of woke or because Tim Allen wasn’t in it, and they’re not bringing back Tim Allen because Lightyear sucked, he was never really gone because Lightyear wasn’t a Toy Story movie. Then the manly men here made fun of my then 6 year old son for liking the very good movie Inside Out.  Inside Out 2 comes out in a month, hopefully it’s actually good.

Speaking of the board retard, he seemed to think that Iger would turn it around.

On 9/25/2023 at 1:08 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, at least Iger is acknowledging the damage their move to woke and introducing adult sexual content in childrens content has done to them. Obviously the people with skin in the game know the deal and Iger had to assure them or even more would bail. He also said they would be investing more money in Florida. Win- win 

To the best of my knowledge, the only thing I was wrong about in this thread was that I didn’t think Desantis would have much impact on the Reedy Creek district thing, but that didn’t really have anything to do with Disney going broke.   Congrats to Ron, he “won” his fight with Disney.  Too bad it didn’t help his putrid Presidential run.

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You know there is more to “making money” than stock price right?  

I mean aren’t you guys also saying “the economy sucks even though the stock market is kicking azz”?  

For a publicly trade company the bottom line is return to investors. The value of the company reflected in the stock price. That's it.  The end.  

Your second question is in reference to people, most of whom are living paycheck to paycheck, not corporations.  Those people aren't investing in stocks.

You might just be the dumbest person on the planet. You should donate your brain to science.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

For a publicly trade company the bottom line is return to investors. The value of the company reflected in the stock price. That's it.  The end.  

Your second question is in reference to people, most of whom are living paycheck to paycheck, not corporations.  Those people aren't investing in stocks.  

These seem like things that shareholders would be happy about:

“In the second fiscal quarter of 2024, we achieved strong double digit percentage growth in adjusted EPS(1), and met or exceeded our financial guidance for the quarter.

As a result of outperformance in the second quarter, our new full year adjusted EPS(1) growth target is now 25%.

We repurchased $1 billion worth of shares in the second quarter and look forward to continuing to return capital to shareholders”

Your second paragraph is incredibly dumb.  The point is the stock market is supposed to reflect investors’ outlook, which would include for the people that aren’t actually buying the stock.   But I’m not surprised you don’t see the hypocrisy in saying Disney’s value is solely in its stock price, but also that the economy sucks despite a strong stock market.

On 7/13/2023 at 11:15 AM, RogerDodger said:

Fun Fact:  Inside Out, whom nobody has heard of besides Mooney and Hauck's tranny child has made more money than Guardians of the Galaxy 3.  :lol:  Go woke, go broke.

Reminder that Horsecrap likes to call 7 year olds trannies.  The GC obsession with trannies really is something else

They're really going to have to double and triple down on the LGBTQ pandering to pull out of this hole. There are simply not enough tranny strippers groping children yet.

Also, now that the mouse is out of copyright, its time for Disney to replace him with a hamster in a latex body suit.

• Haha 1

On 5/9/2024 at 11:11 PM, TimHauck said:

You know there is more to “making money” than stock price right?  I mean aren’t you guys also saying “the economy sucks even though the stock market is kicking azz”?  

Their recent earnings report was mostly positive, but investors were reacting to the streaming numbers.  Decent analysis here IMO - https://www.msn.com/en-us/finance/-top-stocks/what-earnings-beat-disneys-streaming-slowdown-is-all-anyone-on-wall-street-cares-about/ar-BB1lZ6X3?ocid=sapphireappshare

Speaking of streaming, I’m pretty sure I didn’t even comment much to say “they’re winning.”  Most of my comments in this thread were proving the board retard wrong when he read a report about cable TV numbers and kept saying “Disney+ lost subscribers.”  Took him awhile, but he eventually admitted to being “mistaken.”  I did acknowledge that some of their movies such as Lightyear sucked, but Lightyear didn’t suck because of woke or because Tim Allen wasn’t in it, and they’re not bringing back Tim Allen because Lightyear sucked, he was never really gone because Lightyear wasn’t a Toy Story movie. Then the manly men here made fun of my then 6 year old son for liking the very good movie Inside Out.  Inside Out 2 comes out in a month, hopefully it’s actually good.

Speaking of the board retard, he seemed to think that Iger would turn it around.

To the best of my knowledge, the only thing I was wrong about in this thread was that I didn’t think Desantis would have much impact on the Reedy Creek district thing, but that didn’t really have anything to do with Disney going broke.   Congrats to Ron, he “won” his fight with Disney.  Too bad it didn’t help his putrid Presidential run.

@EternalShinyAndChrome, anything you disagree with here?

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

everything you posted, starting with 'their recent earnings report was mostly positive".  :doh:

Losing 21+ billion dollars is not even close to 'mostly positive".  

Good to know you think the economy is doing great!

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Good to know you think the economy is doing great!

Says Pedocrats 😂 

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Where did you get that idea from my post?  :doh: :lol:

Stock prices are all that matters

38 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Stock prices are all that matters

Where did i say that stock price is all that matters?  Good Lord, your reading comprehension is sh#t.  Must have went to any Ivy League school or The Disney School of Reading, Economics and Understanding Your Audience.  :doh:

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Where did i say that stock price is all that matters?  Good Lord, your reading comprehension is sh#t.  Must have went to any Ivy League school or The Disney School of Reading, Economics and Understanding Your Audience.  :doh:

Isn’t that how they “lost 21 billion dollars”?

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Isn’t that how they “lost 21 billion dollars”?

partially, yes, but that's not all of it.  Did you even read the article I linked?  Or did you just do yet another knee-jerk post?