Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled 🤣😅

32 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

partially, yes, but that's not all of it.  Did you even read the article I linked?  Or did you just do yet another knee-jerk post?

The article about the movies?  Or the YouTube links?

Disney still making money hand over fist.

Cultist enraged.

Love this for you idiots. 

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Can I get "How to Move the Goalposts by Tim" for $100?  :lol:

What goalposts have I moved?  You never even answered which article you were talking about.  One was just about movies.  Several of us acknowledged that Disney has come out with some sh1tty movies in the past few years, but they didn’t flop because of woke (except for maybe Strange World).

When Disney went woke with the Toy Story franchise the sharps knew they were too far gone. There needs to be a bloodbath there. 

Disney will still make their money, maybe they do not make as much as they could have, but they will make their money.

This is mostly a good thing, people have jobs because of companies like Disney, and so long as they support leftists they can be sure no one will assail them for their profits.

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When Disney went woke with the Toy Story franchise the sharps knew they were too far gone. There needs to be a bloodbath there. 

Are you talking about the Lightyear movie?

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Are you talking about the Lightyear movie?

Has to be,  was a travesty

Just now, edjr said:

Has to be,  was a travesty

I suppose it's related to the Toy Story franchise but not my much.  The actual Toy Story movies are great.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I suppose it's related to the Toy Story franchise but not my much.  The actual Toy Story movies are great.

Correct, Lightyear was not a Toy Story movie.  That’s why Tim Allen wasn’t in it

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

3rd one was meh, 1st 2 were classics

Just now, TimHauck said:

Correct, Lightyear was not a Toy Story movie.  That’s why Tim Allen wasn’t in it

:lol:   or because he is a known Republican. 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

:lol:   or because he is a known Republican. 

No, it was because the movie was about the actual Buzz Lightyear, not the toy

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

That’s for a 1 day ticket dummy.   4 days have always been discounted.  They had the same offer last year at this time

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2023/05/new-summer-ticket-offers-coming-to-walt-disney-world-resort/

Cause they were hurting last year too

42 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

okay, you were wrong.   We finally agree on something.  :thumbsup:

Wrong about what?

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Everything.  You said it was okay to admit you were wrong so I admitted you were wrong.

I do admit when I’m wrong.  As mentioned, I believe the only thing I was wrong about in this thread was thinking Desantis wouldn’t be able to change much about the Reedy Creek district.  Unfortunately that didn’t help his Presidential run.

Do you agree @edjr was wrong to think $99 per day for 4 days was something unusual?

Looks like the parks are still open.  Last qtr revenue was $22B, up from same qtr last year.  Broke?

21 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Looks like the parks are still open.  Last qtr revenue was $22B, up from same qtr last year.  Broke?

Glad to see that your still obsessed with Disney, even after your hiatus. 🌈 

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Glad to see that your still obsessed with Disney, even after your hiatus. 🌈 

It was on the front page.  You guys did a great job keeping it updated.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You guys did a great job keeping it updated.

And that makes you happy 😁 

Now you can get back focusing on WOKE ass Trannies raising and teaching your Kids. 🌈 

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

And that makes you happy 😁 

Now you can get back focusing on WOKE ass Trannies raising and teaching your Kids. 🌈 

You're still obsessed with trannies :lol:

8 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Glad to see you have access to your original handle again. :thumbsup:

Whatever else we disagree over, we'll always be on the same page on this and if/when you do pick up another time out, I support your sticking around and keep doing the alternative posting as well.

On 5/12/2024 at 8:56 PM, TimHauck said:

What goalposts have I moved?  You never even answered which article you were talking about.  One was just about movies.  Several of us acknowledged that Disney has come out with some sh1tty movies in the past few years, but they didn’t flop because of woke (except for maybe Strange World).

On 5/13/2024 at 6:19 PM, TimHauck said:

I do admit when I’m wrong.  As mentioned, I believe the only thing I was wrong about in this thread was thinking Desantis wouldn’t be able to change much about the Reedy Creek district.  Unfortunately that didn’t help his Presidential run.

Do you agree @edjr was wrong to think $99 per day for 4 days was something unusual?

Bump for @EternalShinyAndChrome

Lol “ the doors are still open”.  So much soy boy fail in this thread. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol “ the doors are still open”.  So much soy boy fail in this thread. 

Tardcore gets destroyed in other threads so he bumps this one to try and save face.  He's too dumb to realize that Disney is not broke and was never cancelled.  Still claims he "won" this thread :lol:

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Tardcore gets destroyed in other threads so he bumps this one to try and save face.  He's too dumb to realize that Disney is not broke and was never cancelled.  Still claims he "won" this thread :lol:

These morons are so unaware of how business works they think that a bad couple of years or lagging stock performance means the company is failing.

These idiots would have sold Nvidia 2 years ago because their stock price had stagnated for the prior 5 years.

Cultist are just dumb AF.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Righties think making $2+ billion a year in profit is comparable to saying “well they’re not bankrupt!”

On 5/10/2024 at 12:03 AM, TimHauck said:

Reminder that Horsecrap likes to call 7 year olds trannies.  The GC obsession with trannies really is something else

Yes...and apparently Inside Out is some obscure movie :rolleyes:

On 5/13/2024 at 11:00 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

This was explained to these people in the thread multiple times but they couldn't comprehend it all