Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled šŸ¤£šŸ˜…

Guys like Reality, HT, and Horsecrap prove themselves everyday here to just be useless jerkoff excuses forĀ Ā human beings.Ā 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Heā€™s 7, and was probably 5 when it became his favorite movie, honestly he might not be as crazy about it anymore. Ā Sure itā€™s no ā€œSound of Freedom,ā€ but I donā€™t think itā€™s really a girls movie or anything, theĀ girl isnā€™t really the main character, the emotions are.

Good thing you donā€™t have any kids. Ā Theyā€™d probably kill themselves with you as their dad.

ā€œThe emotions areā€. Ā Holy Fock. Lol. Good luck!Ā 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Heā€™s 7, and was probably 5 when it became his favorite movie, honestly he might not be as crazy about it anymore. Ā Sure itā€™s no ā€œSound of Freedom,ā€ but I donā€™t think itā€™s really a girls movie or anything, theĀ girl isnā€™t really the main character, the emotions are.

Good thing you donā€™t have any kids. Ā Theyā€™d probably kill themselves with you as their dad.

It's in the genes.šŸ˜†Ā  YourĀ kids are as retarded at you are and are going to grow up to be as dumb as this guy:

32 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Proving a retarded blowhard like you wrong, worth doing some digging, plus I learned something which is always good

Googling a Disney movie to learn about character back stories so you can make fun of the child of a poster here?Ā  Pathetic.Ā  But from you it's expected.

YourĀ own numbers show Disney in the red at the box office this year.Ā  Only BonusHoleBoy is dumb enough to prove himself wrong and call it a win.Ā šŸ¤£

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Guys like Reality, HT, and Horsecrap prove themselves everyday here to just be useless jerkoff excuses forĀ Ā human beings.Ā 

We're not raking in that sweet school teacher salary, that's for sure.Ā Ā šŸ˜‚

Inside Out has actually been written about in medical and psychology journals for how well it depicts aspects of the brain in general- and the adolescent brain specifically. It also has been written about how it can help parents discuss the complexity of emotions with their children as they grow up and move from concrete to abstract thought processing.

Ā 

But since it is so centered around the brain it is no wonder why some of the usual suspects (Reality, HT, Horsecrap) here would be making fun of it. When you don't have a brain- or don't use it properly- it would be hard to identify with the subject matter.Ā 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Inside Out has actually been written about in medical and psychology journals for how well it depicts aspects of the brain in general- and the adolescent brain specifically. It also has been written about how it can help parents discuss the complexity of emotions with their children as they grow up and move from concrete to abstract thought processing.

Ā 

But since it is so centered around the brain it is no wonder why some of the usual suspects (Reality, HT, Horsecrap) here would be making fun of it. When you don't have a brain- or don't use it properly- it would be hard to identify with the subject matter.Ā 

Yeah, sounds likeĀ a great subject for a 5Ā year old. Why are you so stupid?Ā 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, sounds likeĀ a great subject for a 5Ā year old. Why are you so stupid?Ā 

A 5 year old sees it and understands the basics of the emotions. As they get older it can be used to discuss how joy can come from sad moments and vice versa.

Why are you so stupid?Ā 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

A 5 year old sees it and understands the basics of the emotions. As they get older it can be used to discuss how joy can come from sad moments and vice versa.

Why are you so stupid?Ā 

Sounds like so much fun!Ā 

13 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

You've seen this movie?Ā  Or you googled it?Ā  Either way, pathetic.

I've never seen this movie or mentioned it but, Gutter seems to know about it. Weird that this Mooney dipshlt is accusing me of something I've never done but, ignores gutter. Wonder why... šŸ¤”

1 minute ago, Reality said:

I've never seen this movie or mentioned it but, Gutter seems to know about it. Weird that this Mooney dipshlt is accusing me of something I've never done but, ignores gutter. Wonder why... šŸ¤”

Because you're just a general piece of garbage who cheerleads for the other two dopes.Ā 

They need each other. Even the other libtards donā€™t deal with them. Except Hawkeye, but heā€™s a centrist. Ā 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Because you're just a general piece of garbage who cheerleads for the other two dopes.Ā 

Odd response considering you lied about me while ignoring those who actually did what you claimed I did.

Are you always just a straight up piece of shlt or is it only an online persona for this site? Seriously, I'm curious...

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They need each other. Even the other libtards donā€™t deal with them. Except Hawkeye, but heā€™s a centrist. Ā 

What is your fascination with me?

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Odd response considering you lied about me while ignoring those who actually did what you claimed I did.

Are you always just a straight up piece of shlt or is it only an online persona for this site? Seriously, I'm curious...

I called you a "useless jerkoff excuse of a human being." I didn't accuse you of doing anything.

I call it like I see it- you take up with pieces of garbage, you're a piece of garbage.Ā And then want to play martyr when called on it? GFY. If that's being a "straight up piece of sh!t" so be it. But you take shots all the time so you don't get to cry like a little b!tch when you take a few.Ā 

Mooney is the only teacher Iā€™m aware of that doesnā€™t have a summer job. What a lazy Fock. Ā 

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

šŸ’„

I called you a "useless jerkoff excuse of a human being." I didn't accuse you of doing anything.

I call it like I see it- you take up with pieces of garbage, you're a piece of garbage.Ā And then want to play martyr when called on it? GFY. If that's being a "straight up piece of sh!t" so be it. But you take shots all the time so you don't get to cry like a little b!tch when you take a few.Ā 

Got it, so you're just a straight up piece of shlt that lies about what people say? Thanks for clearing up. I'll note that moving forward.

22 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Ā no wonder why some of the usual suspects (Reality, HT, Horsecrap) here would be making fun of it. When you don't have a brain- or don't use it properly- it would be hard to identify with the subject matter.Ā 

Can't remember what he said less than 30 minutes ago. Just a straight up lying piece of shlt. Sadly.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Ā 

:lol:

13 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

You've seen this movie?Ā  Or you googled it?Ā  Either way, pathetic.

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mooney is the only teacher Iā€™m aware of that doesnā€™t have a summer job. What a lazy Fock. Ā 

Who says I don't?

Also- if you are good with money you don't necessarily need a 2nd job.Ā 

Ā 

Who says I don't?

Ā 

Only a lazy Fock says need, and not want. I donā€™t need to work. But I do. Not lazy.Ā 

Who says I don't?

Ā 

Tardcore does.Ā  Dude retired and still works mall security.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Got it, so you're just a straight up piece of shlt that lies about what people say? Thanks for clearing up. I'll note that moving forward.

Can't remember what he said less than 30 minutes ago. Just a straight up lying piece of shlt. Sadly.

Again- you take unwarranted shots all the time and now want to whine like a b!tch because I threw a shot at you. You are a straight up loser. Really- GFY. And yeah- when you are agreeing with pieces of trash here you are one. Sorry that you are made of glass and can't handle a little shot or two.Ā 

Fun Fact:Ā  Inside Out, whom nobody has heard of besides Mooney and Hauck's tranny child has made more money thanĀ Guardians of the Galaxy 3.Ā  :lol:Ā  Go woke, go broke.

• Haha 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Only a lazy Fock says need, and not want. I donā€™t need to work. But I do. Not lazy.Ā 

The only reason you work is to tell people online that you're not lazy?

Again- you take unwarranted shots all the time and now want to whine like a b!tch because I threw a shot at you. You are a straight up loser. Really- GFY. And yeah- when you are agreeing with pieces of trash here you are one. Sorry that you are made of glass and can't handle a little shot or two.Ā 

Hilarious, you constantly mention me unprovoked. Are you bipolar? It would explainĀ  quite a bit.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You are a dope. Seriously- log off the Internet and go outside for a change.Ā 

Either way- who says I don't do stuff in the summer? I know you are an autistic weirdo so you will latch onto this line of thinking for weeks on end now.Ā 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Tardcore does.Ā  Dude retired and still works mall security.

I don't think he ever retired. He probably is someone who collects SSI and criticizes others to make himself feel like he is a productive member of society.Ā 

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

Fun Fact:Ā  Inside Out, whom nobody has heard of besides Mooney and Hauck's tranny child has made more money thanĀ Guardians of the Galaxy 3.Ā  :lol:Ā  Go woke, go broke.

Pretty much every parent of young kids is familiar with Inside Out.Ā  It's a great movie.

Just now, Gladiators said:

Mooney, go outside and touch grass.

Dude has some real issues.

Poster boy for Life Losers calling someone else a loser?

Whew, that teacher salary that you have to be smart with is really going to your head.Ā Ā :lol:

Hilarious, you constantly mention me unprovoked. Are you bipolar? It would explainĀ  quite a bit.

You mention me all the time. You've name called me a number of times. One time I finally call you what you are and you play martyr. Again- GFY

Just now, Reality said:

Dude has some real issues.

Is this where I'm supposed to cry now and ask you if "you're a real piece of sh!t or just an online persona."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are a dope. Seriously- log off the Internet and go outside for a change.Ā 

Either way- who says I don't do stuff in the summer? I know you are an autistic weirdo so you will latch onto this line of thinking for weeks on end now.Ā 

I don't think he ever retired. He probably is someone who collects SSI and criticizes others to make himself feel like he is a productive member of society.Ā 

"do stuff"Ā :lol:

Why don't you just tell us what your summer gig is?Ā  Are you able to make double payments on your mortgage yet?

• Thanks 1

Here comes the All Made of Glass team to the defense.

Also, just a reminder- the guy who calls people "life losers" has multiple names he created to post here. Nothing screams "winner" like 2-3 screen names so you can sh!t talk people on a fantasy football message board.Ā 

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Ā 

On 5/23/2023 at 7:59 PM, Reality said:

Gutter really is consumed with this stuff, 24/7/365. Come up for air, take a breath, bud.

Ā 

On 5/21/2023 at 7:50 PM, Reality said:

Can't believe gutter still posts in this thread. Yikes.

Ā 

On 5/20/2023 at 2:48 PM, Reality said:

Kind of surprised gutter is still talking about the Lake Nona project after how stupid I made him look. :dunno:

Ā 

On 4/9/2023 at 4:56 PM, Reality said:

Gutter is a focking idiot, it's painful that you needed to explain that.

Ā 

On 4/6/2023 at 9:17 AM, Reality said:

Sorry for ruining your fun. Only gutter took the bait anyway and, we all know the deal there...

Ā 

bipolar says what?

You mention me all the time. You've name called me a number of times. One time I finally call you what you are and you play martyr. Again- GFY

Is this where I'm supposed to cry now and ask you if "you're a real piece of sh!t or just an online persona."

Link? I think you might be broken...

You are clearly delusional and can't remember what you typed a half hour ago...

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

bipolar says what?

Thanks for posting that, it's spot on. What exactly are you on about? :dunno:

Here comes the All Made of Glass team to the defense.

Also, just a reminder- the guy who calls people "life losers" has multiple names he created to post here. Nothing screams "winner" like 2-3 screen names so you can sh!t talk people on a fantasy football message board.Ā 

Have you met GutterBoy/Vomit/McGavin/Etc./Etc./Etc....?

It's not our fault you're not smart enough to log in when you were suspended.Ā Ā :lol:

Link? I think you might be broken...

You are clearly delusional and can't remember what you typed a half hour ago...

2 pages ago. I wasn't discussing anything with you. Wasn't involved in any conversation with you and..

On 6/29/2023 at 2:38 PM, Reality said:

Just an FYI, this Mooney dipshlt doesn't care how focking stupid he looks, and my God, does he look incredibly stupid here...

But yeah- you never take unprovoked shots at me.

• Like 1

"It's not our fault you're not smart enough to log in when you were suspended." is code for "No life"

Ā 

Seriously throw in the towel dude....you ain't fooling anyone with your fake keyboard bravado.Ā