Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled 🤣😅

32 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Wait, Horsecrap has been bragging for years about his “bikini model” wife that’s actually in  her 50’s???  Lol

Well, I guess that’s better than peefoam fantasizing about 12 year old Brooke Shields.

Still smoking hot, still making money. Let me guess, you have no clue people can be fit and sexy in their 50s.  You think sexy is 20 year olds and as soon as you get married and pop out kids it's all downhill. Sorry it worked out that way for you.  🤣

You guys ever hear of Salma Hayek? She’s 56. 

16 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Still smoking hot, still making money. Let me guess, you have no clue people can be fit and sexy in their 50s.  You think sexy is 20 year olds and as soon as you get married and pop out kids it's all downhill. Sorry it worked out that way for you.  🤣

Sure, women in their 50’s can be sexy.  But typically not sexy enough to be worth bragging about to a bunch of strangers on a low rent fantasy football message board.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Sure, women in their 50’s can be sexy.  But typically not sexy enough to be worth bragging about to a bunch of strangers on a low rent fantasy football message board.

Not typical is exactly the reason why dumbass.   Not many people bragging about being poor or driving a minivan either.  Extraordinary.  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don't think Selma hayak's husband is bragging about how hot she is on FF message boards.

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good example.  Very similar. Italian/German instead of Mexican.  Selma is a little shorter and lighter.  Google says shes 36-24-39.  That's got to be old because her tats look like a 38, at least.   Extra inch in the butt and her tiny waist makes it look bigger. 

17 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I don't think Selma hayak's husband is bragging about how hot she is on FF message boards.

A- Once again look back and see who interjected her into the conversation.  

B- Oh no!  Dudes talking about hot women instead of, your specialty, tranny men.

🤣

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Yeah it always us talking about how hot your pig wife is. 😂

https://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/search/?&q=Bikini&author=Horseman&search_and_or=or

Wow. I'm the only guy that has a reason to use bikini in a sentance on a lightly traffic message board. Good work Columbo.  You tranny lovers use the one piece with the junk flap.  🤣

• Haha 1

Iger put roughly a third of the company up for sale this week, declaring Disney’s linear TV assets noncore.

Disney+ and Hulu streaming business is expected to register a loss of about $800 million in the company’s just-ended third quarter.

Disney is contractually obligated to buy Comcast Corp.’s one-third stake in Hulu in a deal that would value the business at least at $27.5 billion. It’s also wrestling with a colossal debt pile stemming from its $71.3 billion acquisition of 21st Century Fox in 2019.

Iger’s comments should spook his peers. If a diversified company like Disney is bailing on its cable networks, what does that mean for companies like Paramount Global and Warner Bros Discovery Inc.?

Stock now valued less than the Covid bottom.  :o

That's worse than Bud Light.  Go woke, go broke. 

12 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Go woke, go broke. 

See this is the problem.  No doubt Disney is not doing well financially.  Is it because they are woke?  Of course not.  You sound like a retard.

• Haha 1

The most suprising thing to me from that article is that Netflix is doing well.  I can't seem to find a damn thing to watch on there most of the time.  

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

See this is the problem.  No doubt Disney is not doing well financially.  Is it because they are woke?  Of course not.  You sound like a retard.

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

ROFLMAO.  You're one of the people who has been in here defending Disney.  I'm not going to look but I bet you're one of the people who said not being shown in a bunch of countries didn't hurt Lightyear. 

🤣

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Strike said:

ROFLMAO.  You're one of the people who has been in here defending Disney.  I'm not going to look but I bet you're one of the people who said not being shown in a bunch of countries didn't hurt Lightyear. 

🤣

Cough cough. Lol. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You spent weeks with piss poor math trying to prove they and their movies are doing just fine.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

You spent weeks with piss poor math trying to prove they and their movies are doing just fine.  :lol:

Parks are devoid of people.  Look at average ride wait times.

• Like 1

Reminds me of the kneeling.  Some People said they weren’t going to watch or attend, ratings and attendance promptly go down. The resident libtards fight tooth and nail to say ratings weren’t down due to the kneeling.  People say they aren’t going to Disney or watching their movies due to the woke and sexualization of children, Disney loses subscribers and movie goers and of course thE woke has nothing to do with it.  Lol. 

3 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Every thread that dude needs to just take the L.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Strike said:

🤣

Are you really rolling on the floor?

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Are you really rolling on the floor?

Not with your boyfriend. Fatty fatty fatty gay guy.

33 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

That was one day, and your math was proven wrong, you focking tard.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Just take the L.

37 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Parks are devoid of people.  Look at average ride wait times.

85 min for rocking roller coaster right now.

Devoid of people :lol:

38 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Reminds me of the kneeling.  Some People said they weren’t going to watch or attend, ratings and attendance promptly go down. The resident libtards fight tooth and nail to say ratings weren’t down due to the kneeling.  People say they aren’t going to Disney or watching their movies due to the woke and sexualization of children, Disney loses subscribers and movie goers and of course thE woke has nothing to do with it.  Lol. 

How's the NFL doing now dummy?

Just now, GutterBoy said:

85 min for rocking roller coaster right now.

Devoid of people :lol:

Just take the L already. So focking atupid.

On 6/29/2023 at 6:07 AM, GutterBoy said:

So you admit to being ignorant about Disney, while still reaffirming your ignorance by incorrectly stating that Disney movies all bomb and Disney is failing :lol:

:lol:

:lol:

Proven right again.  Not every movie bombs, they make billions.

You're so dumb you don't even know you're dumb.

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

How's the NFL doing now dummy?

They stopped kneeling. So very well. We won. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No it wasn't. Your "math" isn't even considered math, you douche.  Mooney Math was even more accurate than your math - and Mooney math isn't considered math either. :lol:

You were curb-stomped so hard in here you're missing your lower jaw.  GTFO.

• Haha 1

NTFL recovered nicely this year after the downturn in media.  DIS did not, and they are in danger of hitting a 5 year low.  

That's all you need to know.   

Good thing Gutter's Guardians of the Galaxy is going to break even!

NTFL recovered nicely this year after the downturn in media.  DIS did not, and they are in danger of hitting a 5 year low.  

Break Even? WTH?

Mooney Math says not only did they break even, they realized another $250-$300 million in profits from that imaginary profit thingy.  Just like the Little Mermaid, Elemental and Indiana Jones.  Profit is easy when you get to keep all 100% of the worldwide box office ticket sales.  :thumbsup:

Gutter, you need a break, bud. What a horrible day you are having...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Gutter, you need a break, bud. What a horrible day you are having...

It's a f'n blood bath in here between him, looney mooney and dogshiat.    Even Freddy Kreuger is grossed out with all of the blood-letting happening to them.

8 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Guardians grossed $840M.  Prod cost $250M.  250*2.5= $625M.

Roger thinks that's breaking even :lol: