Cloaca du jour

Baby Formula Shortage...

The FDA's involvement is well documented, feel free to do the slightest amount of research it would take to discover that.

I say that knowing these back and forths are a complete waste of my time. Liberals have no interest in diverting from the marching orders their warlords have issued.

57 minutes ago, Reality said:

The FDA's involvement is well documented, feel free to do the slightest amount of research it would take to discover that.

I say that knowing these back and forths are a complete waste of my time. Liberals have no interest in diverting from the marching orders their warlords have issued.

The recall caused the shortage.   The recall was Abbott's fault.  Period.   

If anything, the main criticism of the FDA was not doing something sooner.   But that just would have meant there would have been a shortage earlier

https://www.foodsafetynews.com/2022/05/publishers-platform-abbott-caused-the-infant-formula-crisis-but-the-fda-and-public-health-enabled-it-congress-needs-to-fix-it/

• Confused 1

It just confirms to me that all this immigration into our country from third world shitholes is not going to benefit this country.  Call me nuts. 

46 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It just confirms to me that all this immigration into our country from third world shitholes is not going to benefit this country.  Call me nuts. 

You're nuts.

And an idiot.

And a jerkoff.

And an arsehole.

That covers it. 

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You're nuts.

And an idiot.

And a jerkoff.

And an arsehole.

That covers it. 

I could be wrong. Can you explain the benefit it is to the country? I’m not seeing it. Thanks. 

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

FTFY

Poo fling. 

Fock formula, yesterday I bought a large bucket of chlorine tablets for... $249.  Used to cost under $100.  Similar situation; the main supplier in New Orleans burned down, but that was over a year ago I think.  This will last me though the year, but dang!  :shocking: 

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Fock formula, yesterday I bought a large bucket of chlorine tablets for... $249.  Used to cost under $100.  Similar situation; the main supplier in New Orleans burned down, but that was over a year ago I think.  This will last me though the year, but dang!  :shocking: 

How many lbs? 

26 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

My bleach supplier for powerwashing stayed the pretty much the same during all of Covid and spiked up to $4 gallon from $3 two months ago.  

39 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The going rate. Crazy.  

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

You should try wrapping them in cheese. It makes them easier to swallow.

Parents going to Mexico to get formula. My lord. But if they want fentanyl they can get that without going to Mexico. 

The situation is getting worse. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The situation is getting worse. 

Still waiting for actual evidence of more than 3 pallets of formula at the border

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Still waiting for actual evidence of more than 3 pallets of formula at the border

Newsmax and Tucker moved on to something new to be fake outraged about....so HT is stuck now

Parents going to Tijuana to get formula. Dirty, disgusting violent Tijuana. Just to feed their babies. WTF. Meanwhile illegals have no issue getting it. 

ALL shortages and supply chain issues are deliberate, created to hurt you and free enterprise by the NWO

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Parents going to Tijuana to get formula. Dirty, disgusting violent Tijuana. Just to feed their babies. WTF. Meanwhile illegals have no issue getting it. 

You can get formula in the US at most stores.  Just maybe not the specific brand you’re used to.

2 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

ALL shortages and supply chain issues are deliberate, created to hurt you and free enterprise by the NWO

Oh

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Oh

!!!

I’d assume people are going to Canada as well. Disgraceful.  

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Oh

Is the "Oh" a thing nowadays?  My kids say that shat all the time.  

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Is the "Oh" a thing nowadays?  My kids say that shat all the time.  

Not sure.  But crazies aren’t really worthy of a response 

The situation hasn’t gotten any better, but worse. But don’t worry about the illegals. They’re fine. No shortage for them. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The situation hasn’t gotten any better, but worse. But don’t worry about the illegals. They’re fine. No shortage for them. 

Still waiting on the evidence of all those pallets, liar

On 5/17/2022 at 3:00 PM, TimHauck said:

Looks like ICE doesn't update their data much, but at the end of 2019 the average daily detained population was about 50k.  It dropped way down in 2020, but let's assume it's back up to around 50k because Biden (source: https://www.ice.gov/doclib/news/library/reports/annual-report/eroReportFY2020.pdf)

Don't really see stats on the breakdown by age.  According to the census bureau, 6% of the US is under 5 years old (source: https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/AGE135220#AGE135220) .   Let's be extremely aggressive and say 3% of the detained population is under 1 (because that's all who really needs formula).  That's 1,500.

But remember, not even all of those will need formula.  According to the CDC, about 25% of babies breastfeed exclusively (source: https://publications.aap.org/aapnews/news/8060).   Let's be aggressive and say 20% for the detained population because illegal immigrants (in reality it might be higher than US average).

So, I'd estimate about 1,200 detained immigrant children that might need formula, and again that's probably on the high end.

I think most bigger containers of formula last about a month.  1 pallet probably contains somewhere around 400 containers (~8 containers per box, ~50 boxes per pallet).

So, 3 pallets of formula should feed the detained immigrant children population for about a month or more.

Your turn.  Some proof of more than 3 pallets please.

Bumping for the math that 3 pallets of formula can likely feed the entire detained immigrant population for a month or more.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Bumping for the math that 3 pallets of formula can likely feed the entire detained immigrant population for a month or more.

What about the ones not in detention? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What about the ones not in detention? 

Does the US government supply their formula if they’re not?

Just now, TimHauck said:

Does the US government supply their formula if they’re not?

If they weren’t here they wouldn’t be using any, which decreases the supply for American kids. So what difference does it make? 

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If they weren’t here they wouldn’t be using any, which decreases the supply for American kids. So what difference does it make? 

Holy goalpost moving Batman.  Because the whole point of the outrage here was because they were specifically sending it to border facilities.  Still waiting on that evidence of more than 3 pallets…

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Holy goalpost moving Batman.  Because the whole point of the outrage here was because they were specifically sending it to border facilities.  Still waiting on that evidence of more than 3 pallets…

Well it’s been an issue since at least February so we’re way beyond 3 pallets. And who said it was just about detention? You think anyone thought they would remain in detention, you idiot? 

The same crew that thinks abortion should be legal because many of those kids will grow up on the low end of the economic scale and be a drain on society think it’s smart to bring in babies to this country who will grow up on the lower economic scale and be a drain on society.  Brilliant. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well it’s been an issue since at least February so we’re way beyond 3 pallets. And who said it was just about detention? You think anyone thought they would remain in detention, you idiot? 

It was about the formula that was being sent to border facilities, no? If we killed off half the population with nukes we’d have more supply for the remaining kids too.

The point is even if it was 3 pallets every month since February, that would make zero difference in alleviating the shortage.

38 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It was about the formula that was being sent to border facilities, no? If we killed off half the population with nukes we’d have more supply for the remaining kids too.

The point is even if it was 3 pallets every month since February, that would make zero difference in alleviating the shortage.

They keep bringing in more, moron. Your numbers are outdated. None of it should be going to illegal’s, when there isn’t enough for Americans. You think it should. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They keep bringing in more, moron. Your numbers are outdated. None of it should be going to illegal’s, when there isn’t enough for Americans. You think it should. 

There is enough though, just maybe not the specific brand people are used to.  First world problems (especially when there is only evidence of 1 specific brand going to the border—a Sam’s Club store brand, no less).

HERE'S YOUR BABY FORMULA SHORTAGE.......you can pass up the 1st 2 minutes to get into the video....