Sign in to follow this  
dogcows

White supremacist murder spree in Buffalo

@GutterBoy

Do they actually promote hate and violence there?

My guess, extracted from my ass with zero supporting evidence, just what I know of the further right, is that some freak that posts there goes out and does something stupid and then the site takes the blame because the MSM hates them and takes the opportunity to tie them in to the actions of the stupid guy. I mean the QAnon stuff is bad enough, that has to come from some place. But actually inciting promoting and violence seems beyond the pale. You'd think the FBI would be crawling all over that site arresting folks that promote violence. Most of the rest of the internet will kick you off for calling a man in a dress a "man."

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Fock off. It's the same offense.  It should be anyway. 

Lol

8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Do they actually promote hate and violence there?

My guess, extracted from my ass with zero supporting evidence, just what I know of the further right, is that some freak that posts there goes out and does something stupid and then the site takes the blame because the MSM hates them and takes the opportunity to tie them in to the actions of the stupid guy. I mean the QAnon stuff is bad enough, that has to come from some place. But actually inciting promoting and violence seems beyond the pale. You'd think the FBI would be crawling all over that site arresting folks that promote violence. Most of the rest of the internet will kick you off for calling a man in a dress a "man."

First day on the internet?

So this mass murderer had previously threatened to shoot up his school, was referred for mental health issues and was still allowed to purchase his weapons. Now I am a supporter of the 2a, but we can’t act like this doesn’t need to be addressed. Especially since  as a society we now refuse to treat mental health seriously and just throw drugs at it. 

13 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

First day on the internet?

:dunno: I'm not terribly interested in looking. I don't have time to engage that level of stupid, nor do I want that crap in my search history.

I bet they don't actually promote violence. When half the Halfwit kidnapping conspirators were FBI agents entrapping the nuts, and seeing that Ray Epps is a free man, it shows you how deep the government works these angles. Both of those instances occurred before Merrick Garland became AG so they're probably ten times more proactive. These sites probably just host wackos and occasionally one of their wackos gets worked up enough to go looney tunes.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So this mass murderer had previously threatened to shoot up his school, was referred for mental health issues and was still allowed to purchase his weapons. Now I am a supporter of the 2a, but we can’t act like this doesn’t need to be addressed. Especially since  as a society we now refuse to treat mental health seriously and just throw drugs at it. 

Someone stole HTs password

What happened to make liberals so giddy? Did a white guy kill someone instead of the regular black guy killing someone finally? 

Still don’t have a motive for the most deadly mass shooting in US history.  

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

What happened to make liberals so giddy? Did a white guy kill someone instead of the regular black guy killing someone finally? 

Yes and apparently his internet profile is full of racist rants so this story will be enflamed not deliberately buried like the Wisconsin parade murderer's racist posts story did. Expect to hear everything about this guy for weeks and weeks since it gets leftoids in a lather.

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Yes and apparently his internet profile is full of racist rants so this story will be enflamed not deliberately buried like the Wisconsin parade murderer's racist posts story did. Expect to hear everything about this guy for weeks and weeks since it gets leftoids in a lather.

None of these assh0les want to talk about the thousands of murders commited by black people in cities like St. Louis, Chicago, philthadelphia, etc that happen every day. They wait in the shadows for a white guy to kill some people and jump on it like it's the only thing going on in the world. I only hope that whoever the white guy killed were liberals. Still not good but at least some consolation. 

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

None of these assh0les want to talk about the thousands of murders commited by black people in cities like St. Louis, Chicago, philthadelphia, etc that happen every day. They wait in the shadows for a white guy to kill some people and jump on it like it's the only thing going on in the world. I only hope that whoever the white guy killed were liberals. Still not good but at least some consolation. 

It's some 18 y/o white kid who posted a racist manifesto online, shot up a supermarket in a black community, and livestreamed his actions.

It's pretty much as bad as it gets for enflaming racial tension. The MSM is going to have a field day.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

It's some 18 y/o white kid who posted a racist manifesto online, shot up a supermarket in a black community, and livestreamed his actions.

Weren't there any white victims?

13 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Well, I'm supreme. You'd be on the dollar menu.

It’s why they run for the border.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Weren't there any white victims?

I don't know. The IDs of the victims haven't been released. Looking at the crowd reacting outside, many if not all victims will be black.

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Congrats, you went from simply “not condemning it,” to congratulating it.

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't know. The IDs of the victims haven't been released. Looking at the crowd reacting outside, many if not all victims will be black.

At least 2 white people were killed from what I hear. I guess we are now going into percentages to determine if someone is a racist.

And who cares if racism was the cause?

I heard libs talking about it's so bad because it's a "hate crime". A murder or attempted murder is all the same for any reason, no? It's a person who wants to murder someone for God's sake.

At least 2 white people were killed from what I hear. I guess we are now going into percentages to determine if someone is a racist.

And who cares if racism was the cause.

I heard libs talking about it's so bad because it's a "hate crime". A murder or attempted murder is all the same for any reason, no? It's a person who wants to murder someone for God's sake.

It's not about percentages. He'd (allegedly) made a racist manifesto, wore tactical gear, wrote a racially charged slur on the barrel of his gun, and apparently livestreamed the event where no doubt anyone tuning in would get the motivation too. He'd taken the time to plan this and put thought into conveying why he'd done it.

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Congrats, you went from simply “not condemning it,” to congratulating it.

You are out of your league. Go watch cnn and let them stupify you some more. Chinese flu!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And who cares if racism was the cause?

JFC dude, it’s a big story because 10 people were killed at the same time.  Did the same person kill 10 people at once in Chicago?

Yes, the hate crime aspect makes it an even bigger story.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

It's not about percentages. He'd (allegedly) made a racist manifesto, wore tactical gear, wrote a racially charged slur on the barrel of his gun, and apparently livestreamed the event where no doubt anyone tuning in would get the motivation too. He'd taken the time to plan this and put thought into conveying why he'd done it.

And then he killed white people. Smart guy I'm guessing. Meawhile. 21 people shot in Milwaukee in one night. 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

JFC dude, it’s a big story because 10 people were killed at the same time.  Did the same person kill 10 people at once in Chicago?

Yes, the hate crime aspect makes it an even bigger story.

Why? I figure a lot of people who kill people do so because they don't like them. 

The guy who shot up the subway in NYC way back in April said racist things on YouTube. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The guy who shot up the subway in NYC way back in April said racist things on YouTube. 

He was black so no one listens to.him. 

Just FYI, as a single parent of 1 child, I received $322/mo from welfare which is now called TANF. That amounts to $3864/yr. Today, you can only get TANF benefits for 2 consecutive years and a only 5 years maximum in your lifetime. That means $33,000 total welfare benefits in a lifetime, IF you live in NJ and not say some southern state that pays 1/3 the amount. Most black peoples are not poor and do not receive welfare/TANF. Even those that do are nowhere near getting $700,000. That’s ridiculous.

Black people love white people and never would hurt them because of their skin color.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Just FYI, as a single parent of 1 child, I received $322/mo from welfare which is now called TANF. That amounts to $3864/yr. Today, you can only get TANF benefits for 2 consecutive years and a only 5 years maximum in your lifetime. That means $33,000 total welfare benefits in a lifetime, IF you live in NJ and not say some southern state that pays 1/3 the amount. Most black peoples are not poor and do not receive welfare/TANF. Even those that do are nowhere near getting $700,000. That’s ridiculous.

great.  :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

It was news - posted here, even :dunno:

Utilit99 is a clown

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Utilit99, digby, Fireballer to name a few 

The usual douchey suspects

9 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

No its not.  You're focking retarded.

As evergreen a comment one can make about utilit99. 

JFC guys...the dude by every appearance to this point was a white supremacist. He posted his rationale on line and subscribed to some idea of, or perversion of, white supremacy theory. That same theory that is being propagated by some of the main talking heads on the right. This dude went next level with his crazy.

It's okay to call him on it. This is a dumb time to want to protect the MAGA shield. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

JFC guys...the dude by every appearance to this point was a white supremacist. He posted his rationale on line and subscribed to some idea of, or perversion of, white supremacy theory. That same theory that is being propagated by some of the main talking heads on the right. This dude went next level with his crazy.

It's okay to call him on it. This is a dumb time to want to protect the MAGA shield. 

So black people who kill white people are black supremacists. Duly noted.

great.  :rolleyes:

The point is, he was told a bunch of outrageous internet lies. Those lies are circulating and influencing people’s thoughts. Most people aren’t influenced to kill others but they influence readers to believe that blacks are shiftless and lazy and profiting off of handouts. I mean, if blacks were getting $700,000, they wouldn’t be poor. It doesn’t even make logical sense. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

The point is, he was told a bunch of outrageous internet lies. Those lies are circulating and influencing people’s thoughts. Most people aren’t influenced to kill others but they influence readers to believe that blacks are shiftless and lazy and profiting off of handouts. I mean, if blacks were getting $700,000, they wouldn’t be poor. It doesn’t even make logical sense. 

Not all black people are lazy and not all white people are not lazy. Everyone knows this. 

Stop seeing skin color as a start.

24 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Why? I figure a lot of people who kill people do so because they don't like them. 

I bet the killers in Chicago don’t hate them simply because of what they look like though.  Doesn’t excuse the killings of course (like you’re doing here), but I bet most aren’t hate crimes.

I bet the killers in Chicago don’t hate them simply because of what they look like though.  Doesn’t excuse the killings of course (like you’re doing here), but I bet most aren’t hate crimes.

Yeah, black people kill because they don't hate who they kill but white people do. 

:doh:

9 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Do you need someone to teach you what a hate crime is?

Black supremacists total only 13% of the population yet commit 58% of the violent crimes in the US.  So...hate crime....:dunno:

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, black people kill because they don't hate who they kill but white people do. 

:doh:

If they do, it’s usually not simply because of what they look like (except for instances like the parade dude).  That’s what makes something a hate crime, not because they hate them for any reason at all (such as being in a rival gang, competing for drug sales, or having previously killed one of their friends).

If they do, it’s usually not simply because of what they look like (except for instances like the parade dude).  That’s what makes something a hate crime, not because they hate them for any reason at all (such as being in a rival gang, competing for drug sales, or having previously killed one of their friends).

Black supremacy rules!!! 👊🏿

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

I only hope that whoever the white guy killed were liberals. 

Quoting this again to confirm everyone knows how big of a POS Utilit is.

Just now, TimHauck said:

Quoting this again to confirm everyone knows how big of a POS Utilit is.

Black supremacy rules!!! 👊🏿

It should not be surprising to anyone at this point that Utilit99 is a POS.

Dude has shown he is a racist, homophobic, transphobic piece of human waste. The world will be a slightly better place when he is gone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1