Sign in to follow this  
dogcows

White supremacist murder spree in Buffalo

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. No call to suppress the manifesto in this case. I wonder why??

10 months later calling a thread back up?

Did you get tired of seeing that at the bottom of your spreadsheet about this place?

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

10 months later calling a thread back up?

Did you get tired of seeing that at the bottom of your spreadsheet about this place?

You don't think HT is making a good point?

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

You don't think HT is making a good point?

You don't think it's childish to bump 10 month dormant threads to try to play (and fail at) "gotcha"?

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You don't think it's childish to bump 10 month dormant threads to try to play (and fail at) "gotcha"?

I made a blanket statement this week that mass murderers shouldn't have their manifestos released making them famous.  HT thought I only said that for this latest killer because she's trans, and tried to get me in a gotcha by bumping this thread where I didn't say the same thing, and then using the logic that I didn't say it 10 months ago, therefore I didn't feel that way.  It's so childish and idiotic, but that's who HT is, and he's never gonna change.  I'm still kinda shocked he eventually apologized to me for saying h wished my kids would get raped.  Maybe there is hope for him.

No, he made a good observation.

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

No, he made a good observation.

He didn't. But he's in the MAGA bubble with you so I get it. 

You guys all play gotcha games each day here.  All day.  All year.  

He made a solid point.  Of course you and gutter want to play the "why are you bumping a thread" game.  Who cares if someone bumps a thread to prove a point?  It is that big of a deal to you?  You screech and call that childish? Have you looked around this place daily?  You are spinning like a top.  

• Thanks 1

"what difference does it make?"..... always a useful dodge.    Mistakes happen and we should all welcome correction, and if that means bumping an old thread so be it. 

34 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

He didn't. But he's in the MAGA bubble with you so I get it. 

He did.

33 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Which is?

THAT YOU'RE  A F'N HYPOCRITE!!

You only get fake outraged with whatever topic your masters at the DNC Plantation tell you to get fake outraged about!  :lol:

How dense are you?

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You only get fake outraged with whatever topic your masters at the DNC Plantation tell you to get fake outraged about!  :lol:

How dense are you?

How am I a hypocrite?

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

How am I a hypocrite?

HTH

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

How dense are you?

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

HTH

Can you give me an example of my fake outrage that I took from the DNC?  I'm not even a registered democrat so I don't know the DNC would tell me to be outraged about something.  So curious as to what fake outrage I exhibited as directed by the DNC.  Thanks.

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

You guys all play gotcha games each day here.  All day.  All year.  

He made a solid point.  Of course you and gutter want to play the "why are you bumping a thread" game.  Who cares if someone bumps a thread to prove a point?  It is that big of a deal to you?  You screech and call that childish? Have you looked around this place daily?  You are spinning like a top.  

Feel better? You ready to take your nap now?

It is childish. Don't know what else to tell ya

Everyone in this thread says to fry this dude, fock the shooter.  If there is a ‘manifesto’ then release it. 

Go read some news today on NBC, ABC let alone CNN.  There are stories trying to humanize the child killer. And wanting to not release the manifesto.

This is the first time I’ve ever seen this on this public of a scale. 

• Sad 1

I'm having trouble following along. Are we saying that Gutterboy didn't mind the Buffalo white supremacist's manifesto being released but opposes having the Nashville tranny one released? That would be pretty typical but he seems to be vouching up and down that's not the case.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I'm having trouble following along. Are we saying that Gutterboy didn't mind the Buffalo white supremacist's manifesto being released but opposes having the Nashville tranny one released? That would be pretty typical but he seems to be vouching up and down that's not the case.

Remember when Gutterboy said he had NEVER posted anything racist, and then it was shown that he had in fact posted something very racist?  He likes to deny sh*t even when caught red handed.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

Remember when Gutterboy said he had NEVER posted anything racist, and then it was shown that he had in fact posted something very racist?  He likes to deny sh*t even when caught red handed.

I suppose in the tranny mass shooter thread, he opposes having the manifesto released which is the reason HT bumped this thread.

15 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's not the case.  Find my post here where I wanted the manifesto released.

14 minutes ago, Strike said:

You said yourself my comment wasn't racist,.you're a lying POS.

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I suppose in the tranny mass shooter thread, he opposes having the manifesto released which is the reason HT bumped this thread.

I made a general statement that releasing a mass murderer manifesto is wrong.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You said yourself my comment wasn't racist,.you're a lying POS.

Then why did you apologize to MDC?  Or are you retracting that apology?

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I made a general statement that releasing a mass murderer manifesto is wrong.

You said you were waiting for the release of the manifesto. Do you wait for the waiter to bring your food because you don’t want it too? 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You said you were waiting for the release of the manifesto. Do you wait for the waiter to bring your food because you don’t want it too? 

I'm also waiting for my tax bill, and death.