Sign in to follow this  
dogcows

White supremacist murder spree in Buffalo

Usually mass killers have authoritarian-leaning ethos, whether right or left. The ultimate exertion of control over others. I'm not sure if there's been an exception.

54 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Equally effective.  

I'll assume you've had oral and vaginal sex....You would agree there are different right?

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'll assume you've had oral and vaginal sex....You would agree there are different right?

Sure. One can result in pregnancy and one can't. What's your point? 

52 minutes ago, naomi said:

And he called himself that because he tested out as "mild-moderate authoritarian left" on the political compass.

Mine says authoritarian far right so this checks out

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re so pure. 

I’m not a d1ckhole white supremacist. I guess that does pass as “pure” these days :( 

1 hour ago, naomi said:

Who are my peeps?

Right wingers, who these days are mostly very angry radical white nationalists 

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Mine says authoritarian far right so this checks out

Least shocking thing ever posted here

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Right wingers, who these days are mostly very angry radical white nationalists 

Hyperbolic buIIshit. 

Racist Republican Lawmaker Claims White Supremacist Buffalo Shooting Was False Flag

After an 18-year-old uploaded a racist manifesto before targeting Black people in a mass shooting, the shooter’s fellow racists are scrambling to obfuscate the truth

Racist Republican Lawmakers Claims White Supremacist Buffalo Shooting Was False Flag

AP

Popular on Rolling Stone 

Before he went on a racist rampage in a Buffalo grocery store on Saturday killing 10 people, Payton Gendron is believed to have written a hate-filled screed promoting the conspiracy theory that white people are facing ethnic, cultural and racial displacement by immigrants — a.k.a., a “white genocide.” It is an extremist position promoted widely on the right, including by others who have carried out deadly attacks in places like El Paso and Pittsburgh. 

Among the “deplorable” set — those on the alt-right for whom this “great replacement theory” has true cultural currency — Saturday’s mass shooting is drawing a mix of denial and deflection. 

Nick Fuentes — the young white supremacist who also bemoans “white genocide,” leads the Groyper movement online, and organizes the annual America First Political Action Conference (AFPAC) — took to his Telegram channel as news of the killings broke to immediately (and without evidence) insist it was a “false flag” attack.

Arizona state senator Wendy Rogers — a member of the Oath Keepers who has appeared at Fuentes’ AFPAC conference — made a similar claim, conspiratorially suggesting Gendron was a government agent. “Fed boy summer has started in Buffalo,” Rogers wrote in a Telegram post.

VDARE, the virulently anti-immigrant outfit designated as a “hate group” by the Southern Poverty Law Center, didn’t directly respond to the shooting, but posted an article to its Telegram account plainly intended as deflection, headlined: “Whites Responsible For Less Than 3% Of All Mass Shootings In 2022 So Far — But Black Attacks Skyrocket,” replete with a picture of Brooklyn subway shooting suspect Frank James.

Mike Cernovich, the onetime Pizzagate conspiracy theorist who has tweeted that “diversity is code for white genocide,” labored to paint Gendron as an ideological foe of the right, an environmentalist Nazi who fell under “demonic influence.”

Laura Loomer — the alt-right troll who is running for congress from Florida — began with distraction. She first tenuously tried to link the shooting to current abortion politics, writing on Telegram, “Planned Parenthood has still targeted and killed more black people than the Buffalo supermarket shooter. Facts matter.”

In a later post, Loomer, who is Jewish, attempted to grapple with the grotesque anti-semitism of the shooter’s manifesto: “Anyone who hates Jews just to hate Jews is stupid and low IQ,” she wrote. “There is no reason to blindly hate Jews.” With that disclaimer out of the way, however, Loomer launched into a full-throated defense of the great-replacement panic that appears to have motivated the shooter. “Being worried about replacement theory is not a radical stance,” Loomer wrote, insisting: “The war on White people is VERY REAL.”

Link :unsure: 

22 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Hyperbolic buIIshit. 

No it really isn’t. Just look at what’s posted here almost every day

• Like 1

Just now, IGotWorms said:

No it really isn’t. Just look at what’s posted here almost every day

There's like 8 posters here. Hardly indicative of "most" right wingers. 

7 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Milwaukee.....crickets

Worst mascot ever. 

25 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

There's like 8 posters here. Hardly indicative of "most" right wingers. 

Okay look at 4chan, Parler, Newsmax, Cucker, Cawthorn, Trump, Shapiro, etc, etc

10 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Milwaukee.....crickets

Other than the fact that a lot of people were shot, what do these events have anything to do with each other? Are you trying to compare them because one shooter was white and it looks the Milwaukee shootings were done by blacks? 

Just now, paulinstl said:

Other than the fact that a lot of people were shot, what do these events have anything to do with each other? Are you trying to compare them because one shooter was white and it looks the Milwaukee shootings were done by blacks? 

No..i am comparing the lack of outrage and media coverage.  Cmon man..wake up..

Just now, TimHauck said:

Anyone die yet?

Does it matter??  Where is the outrage?  Are we so callous it takes murder to move our meter?  Atempted isnt newsworthy evidently

Just now, Cloaca du jour said:

I don't know what media you're looking at, but those have been the lead stories on everything I read/watch. Also, a mass, targeted premeditated shooting probably outweighs a multi location, multi person rolling gun battle as far as news stories go.

Just now, Cloaca du jour said:

So focking dumb.

There’s been plenty of coverage of the Milwaukee shooting. They canceled events, imposed curfew etc. It’s everywhere. https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/33916518/milwaukee-bucks-cancel-game-7-watch-party-deer-district-following-friday-night-shootings?platform=amp

And nobody died! As compared to what, ten dead in Buffalo?

This is so focking stupid, it’d be like b1tching that the 1993 WTC bombing hardly ever gets mentioned in relation to 9/11. Uh yeah, they were a little different in outcomes :doh: :wacko: :wall:

So body count is what they hang their hat on? Ok. Boulder. Last spring . 10 dead. Islamic shooter. No talk of racism there from the Libtards. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Okay look at 4chan, Parler, Newsmax, Cucker, Cawthorn, Trump, Shapiro, etc, etc

I've never understood why you all insist on referring to Tucker as Cucker. Does that mean he's cucking you?  :dunno:

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So body count is what they hang their hat on? Ok. Boulder. Last spring . 10 dead. Islamic shooter. No talk of racism there from the Libtards. 

Probably had more to do with religion than race, but yeah, it was bad and that shouldn’t happen. Tell me, were there liberals suggesting that it’s NBD because whites also shoot each other and really didn’t they deserve it for the crusades?? I don’t remember liberals saying that kind of stuff :dunno:

Plus it was all over the news and your retarded comrade’s suggestion was similar events don’t get covered if blacks aren’t the target :doh:

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I've never understood why you all insist on referring to Tucker as Cucker. Does that mean he's cucking you?  :dunno:

No it means he is a cuck. Little phaggot used to rock a bow tie every day of his pathetic existence, for God’s sake

17 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

So focking dumb.

There’s been plenty of coverage of the Milwaukee shooting. They canceled events, imposed curfew etc. It’s everywhere. https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/33916518/milwaukee-bucks-cancel-game-7-watch-party-deer-district-following-friday-night-shootings?platform=amp

And nobody died! As compared to what, ten dead in Buffalo?

This is so focking stupid, it’d be like b1tching that the 1993 WTC bombing hardly ever gets mentioned in relation to 9/11. Uh yeah, they were a little different in outcomes :doh: :wacko: :wall:

City actions..and a couple blurbs.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

I’m not a d1ckhole white supremacist. I guess that does pass as “pure” these days :( 

And it makes you feel so good. I mean , never  mind the actual, dangerous white supremacists out there that you’re better than, oh no, you’re better than anyone who votes differently then you, because they aren’t really much different.  Give yourself a pat on the back. 

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Probably had more to do with religion than race, but yeah, it was bad and that shouldn’t happen. Tell me, were there liberals suggesting that it’s NBD because whites also shoot each other and really didn’t they deserve it for the crusades?? I don’t remember liberals saying that kind of stuff :dunno:

Plus it was all over the news and your retarded comrade’s suggestion was similar events don’t get covered if blacks aren’t the target :doh:

Who said anyone deserved it? Holy delusion Batman 

Just another glowie

17 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Kill whoever you want. Black people do. 

:dunno:

Prove me wrong.

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

No it means he is a cuck. Little phaggot used to rock a bow tie every day of his pathetic existence, for God’s sake

Y'all need to think through your "insults" a little better. Tucker being the Cucker means he's doing the cucking. Much like when you all thought it was clever to refer to the Tea Party as Teabaggers. "Teabagger" insinuates they were doing the teabagging and somebody else was getting teabagged. 

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

How is this person allowed to stay here posting racist garbage all day? I thought there were guidelines. Jesus weeps.

19 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Worms, work with me here I'm not speaking for anyone else but I and pretty sure myself and Reality genuinely aren't entirely sure WTF those things (Qnon 4chan) are......speaking for me I know it has to do with right wing conspiracies but I am 100% unsure exactly where to find it...Reddit?  Who started it?  Is it a group of people like a Klan or what?   I am not being coy, not being sarcastic.  

Me either.

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Just another glowie

Yep the glow is bright on this one

3 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

How is this person allowed to stay here posting racist garbage all day? I thought there were guidelines. Jesus weeps.

Funny thing is I’ve been banned a few times. Wtf?