Pimpadeaux

[** Official Daily Shootings Thread - Doomsday **]

2 hours ago, vomit said:

https://nypost.com/2022/07/06/highland-park-shooter-robert-crimo-father-speaks-about-son/

The dad is a piece of sh!t

He sponsored this savage for a gun license, after the kid threated to kill his family.

The dad has hired R Kelly's lawyer :lol:

That's why there needs to be some law that if you assist in the purchase, you are responsible for what happens if the buyer loses their mind. This never happens if the dad doesn't assist.

The Highland Park shooter was a socially maladapted MAGA weirdo who grew up in the Chicago area, lived with his mother and spent all his time online.

24/7/365. Even XMas. :shocking: 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

The Highland Park shooter was a socially maladapted MAGA weirdo who grew up in the Chicago area, lived with his mother and spent all his time online.

Anyone heard from Utoilet?

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

Shooter wasn't MAGA.  Dad probably was though, and as lod said, this shooting probably doesn't happen without dad's signoff on the gun permit.   Mom allegedly flashed the SWAT team that came to her home, so she may not be all there either.

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Shooter wasn't MAGA.  Dad probably was though, and as lod said, this shooting probably doesn't happen without dad's signoff on the gun permit.   Mom allegedly flashed the SWAT team that came to her home, so she may not be all there either.

You must be fun at parties. :( 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

You must be fun at parties. :( 

Sorry was that sarcasm?  I thought vomit's response to you was funny, but you seemed serious

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Sorry was that sarcasm?  I thought vomit's response to you was funny, but you seemed serious

Wooosh

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

FFS 🤦‍♂️ 

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Where did you see that she flashed ? 

Five people shot on the boardwalk in Coney Island. 

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

This is where these focktard liberals are

I would like to give man boobs with the pony tail a purple nurple and an elbow smash to the face.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

9 shot in Cincinnati.  

Only matters if it's blacks killed by cops. Else move on. The dead don't matter if cops are the shooters.  

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

3 people shot at Six Flags in Illinois. 

What a great theme park. The "thrill capital of the midwest". Been there and loved that place.

But nobody is deterred by law enforcement and prosecution anymore. So crime goes through the roof. 

On 6/4/2022 at 7:31 PM, TimHauck said:

No not really to your first question unless you’re talking about specifically at the protests/sometimes riots.

Increase in crime, maybe.  Increase in murders, negligible if any.

Bump. Liar. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bump. Liar. 

Lol.  The question I was responding to was the increase “due to the defund the police movement.”

My entire argument (which was correct), was that crime & murders increased EVERYWHERE in 2020. 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Lol.  The question I was responding to was the increase “due to the defund the police movement.”

My entire argument (which was correct), was that crime & murders increased EVERYWHERE in 2020. 

But negligible. Funny you don’t mention that. I win.  Now go home and get your shinebox. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But negligible. Funny you don’t mention that. I win.  No go home and get your shinebox. 

Negligible impact DUE TO THE DEFUNDING POLICE MOVEMENT, liar.  Murder was up everywhere.  But it was up the most in 3 red states.

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Negligible impact DUE TO THE DEFUNDING POLICE MOVEMENT, liar.  Murder was up everywhere.  But it was up the most in 3 red states.

Murder is up in every democrat run city in the US is the correct answer. 

32 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Also a lie. Not everywhere. 

19 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Murder is up in every democrat run city in the US is the correct answer. 

Also in red states

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Also in red states

It's the major cities run by democrats. All top 10 cities in murder rates are run by liberals. Are you saying the Governor of Missouri , or whatever state you are talking about runs the St. Louis police department?

6 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It's the major cities run by democrats. All top 10 cities in murder rates are run by liberals. Are you saying the Governor of Missouri , or whatever state you are talking about runs the St. Louis police department?

No, I was talking about states like Wyoming and South Dakota that don’t have major cities

25 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No, I was talking about states like Wyoming and South Dakota that don’t have major cities

So St. Louis has about half the population of Wyoming. What's your point again?

Plus I don't know who's running what city in Wyoming. 

You are way off target here.

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

So St. Louis has about half the population of Wyoming. What's your point again?

Plus I don't know who's running what city in Wyoming. 

You are way off target here.

The question (from HT himself) was about rate of increase.