Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

'Hostage' situation: Abortion protesters breached security outside AZ Senate building, lawmaker says

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

So what do you think about Utilit saying this AZ thing was horrible but J6 was NBD?

I think it was worse but not as bad as the riots of 2020. We do need a committees for all of 2020, 6/16/22 and 6/24/22 along with some prime time television and a room full of producers, writers, editors, and conservatives only to tell the stories. 

Thanks for asking. 

22 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I think it was worse but not as bad as the riots of 2020. We do need a committees for all of 2020, 6/16/22 and 6/24/22 along with some prime time television and a room full of producers, writers, editors, and conservatives only to tell the stories. 

Thanks for asking. 

What was worse?  6/24/22 was worse than 1/6/21?

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What was worse?  6/24/22 was worse than 1/6/21?

Did you see the first 5 words of what you replied to? Or do you just want to keep repeating the question for some unknown reason?

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Did you see the first 5 words of what you replied to? Or do you just want to keep repeating the question for some unknown reason?

Based on my prior post, “It” could have referred to either. 

But lol.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Based on my prior post, “It” could have referred to either. 

But lol.

Ok. You may then carry on with your lunacy. 

19 hours ago, TimHauck said:

You’re acting like the “summer of 2020” was all one coordinated riot when of course that’s not the case.   If it happened in only one city, or even in multiple cities on the same day, then maybe you could call it the same event.

Get your head out of the sand.    Not only was the summer of 2020 riots coordinated, it was infinitely more coordinated that Jan 6.    Jan 6th "stop the steal" riot ended after a couple of hours because it was spontaneous.   Then both sides condemned it and took the harshest possible actions to respond to its perpetrators.    Because of that it ended after 1 afternoon and never returned.    The summer of riots went on because one side refused to condemn it,  actively encouraged it,    and refused to prosecute the perps.   Dems saw an opportunity to undermine and obstruct the Trump admin by supporting the rioting and took full advantage of that.    Allowed death and destruction to continue for political advantage.   Disgusting.    Antifa, Soros, and BLM radicals all got the signal, loud and clear.   It was a like a "riot now" bat signal beamed over our cities for months.   

"Of course that's not the case" - what a joke.     

• Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

I repeat:

"JFC- It's all bad people. 2020 protests, January 6th insurrection, Proud Boy dopes protesting at a library, abortion clinics being attacked, pro choice people being intimidated.

Stop trying to play political one-upmanship. It's all bad and the people perpetuating it and damaging things should be prosecuted to the highest extent of the law regardless of what party they associate with."

Which very conveniently neglects to recognize that the whole "prosecuted to the highest extent of the law" thing only happened in one direction.     I also have my doubts as to to how vociferously you were voicing your objections to the 2020 summer of riots while they were happening.     Really easy to sit back now and say "well, they were both bad".     If people like you had actually spoken up then, those riots wouldn't have gone on for months.    But you didn't so they did. . . 

I could take you more seriously if you at least acknowledged that the reactions to the riots have been significantly different.   .    

10 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Get your head out of the sand.    Not only was the summer of 2020 riots coordinated, it was infinitely more coordinated that Jan 6.    Jan 6th "stop the steal" riot ended after a couple of hours because it was spontaneous.   Then both sides condemned it and took the harshest possible actions to respond to its perpetrators.    Because of that it ended after 1 afternoon and never returned.    The summer of riots went on because one side refused to condemn it,  actively encouraged it,    and refused to prosecute the perps.   Dems saw an opportunity to undermine and obstruct the Trump admin by supporting the rioting and took full advantage of that.    Allowed death and destruction to continue for political advantage.   Disgusting.    Antifa, Soros, and BLM radicals all got the signal, loud and clear.   It was a like a "riot now" bat signal beamed over our cities for months.   

No, it wasn't coordinated.   It was idiots with no political affiliation taking advantage of unrest.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No, it wasn't coordinated.   It was idiots with no political affiliation taking advantage of unrest.

You are hopeless.   

Here's a question for you - how many people that participated in the 2020 summer of riots voted republican?   One guy who couldn't understand the directions on how to fill in the circle and voted republican by mistake?   

Next question, which of the riots was more coordinated than the other?   Jan 6th or 2020 summer of riots?    

2 minutes ago, Masshole said:

You are hopeless.   

Here's a question for you - how many people that participated in the 2020 summer of riots voted republican?   One guy who couldn't understand the directions on how to fill in the circle and voted republican by mistake?   

Next question, which of the riots was more coordinated than the other?   Jan 6th or 2020 summer of riots?    

You don’t know how many voted Democrat either. I’d bet few.  Most probably didn’t vote at all (and to be clear, we’re talking about those that participated in the riots, not the protests).

Once again, if we’re talking “the summer of 2020” as one event, Jan 6th was absolutely more coordinated, no question.  That specific date was planned well in advance.  The Soros funding stuff is a lie, most arrests during the riots were locals.

24 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Which very conveniently neglects to recognize that the whole "prosecuted to the highest extent of the law" thing only happened in one direction.     I also have my doubts as to to how vociferously you were voicing your objections to the 2020 summer of riots while they were happening.     Really easy to sit back now and say "well, they were both bad".     If people like you had actually spoken up then, those riots wouldn't have gone on for months.    But you didn't so they did. . . 

I could take you more seriously if you at least acknowledged that the reactions to the riots have been significantly different.   .    

https://www.newsweek.com/man-gets-8-years-prison-burning-looting-minneapolis-businesses-during-2020-riot-1664517#:~:text=A St. Paul%2C Minnesota%2C man was sentenced Wednesday,looted during protests in the summer of 2020.

26 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Do I need to repeat it again for you?

Also, yeah I'm sure I have a ton of power to stop what happened in 2020 by speaking up. What a dumbass take from you.

Same thing I said to HT- you are part of the problem. I'm saying it is all bad and should not happen. You are saying- well it was just one side that was hurt and blah blah blah....

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Do I need to repeat it again for you?

Also, yeah I'm sure I have a ton of power to stop what happened in 2020 by speaking up. What a dumbass take from you.

Same thing I said to HT- you are part of the problem. I'm saying it is all bad and should not happen. You are saying- well it was just one side that was hurt and blah blah blah....

I spoke up during the riots.  I told people they were wrong.  Surprisingly they still happened.

Is this one a threat to our Democracy or another one of those mostly peaceful things?

22 hours ago, TimHauck said:

You’re acting like the “summer of 2020” was all one coordinated riot when of course that’s not the case.   If it happened in only one city, or even in multiple cities on the same day, then maybe you could call it the same event.

I'm late to this party so I'm glad Masshole took up the mantle to show you how wrong you are.

2 hours ago, Masshole said:

:thumbsup: 

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm late to this party so I'm glad Masshole took up the mantle to show you how wrong you are.

:thumbsup: 

lol, the summer of 2020 was not one giant coordinated riot.  You could argue that it started as all about the same thing, but it was not coordinated

2 hours ago, Masshole said:

You are hopeless.   

Jan. 6th.

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

Have the hostages been freed yet?

Yes but they have PTSD. Even the ones that weren’t there. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

lol, the summer of 2020 was not one giant coordinated riot.  You could argue that it started as all about the same thing, but it was not coordinated

lol, of course it wasn't one big coordinated effort out of a cigar smoke (or for Leftists, maybe herb smoke?) room.  But there were coordinated efforts by Antifa and perhaps others to turn many of the individual protests into violent riots.  If you've drunk the koolaid that Antifa is just a bunch of uncoordinated misfits who randomly show up places, I've got nothing.  :dunno: 

So the website set up to bail out the rioters wasn’t coordinated? It didn’t exist before the riots. Can you explain that, Hack? 

3 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Jan. 6th.

Yeah I mean the January 6th riots were way more coordinated. Arguing otherwise is just stupid pandering. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah I mean the January 6th riots were way more coordinated. Arguing otherwise is just stupid pandering. 

So coordinated they had a costume designer put them in viking costumes. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So coordinated they had a costume designer put them in viking costumes. :lol:

They forgot the weapons. Whoever was in charge of coordinating did a piss poor job.  Mooney is clown 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They forgot the weapons. Whoever was in charge of coordinating did a piss poor job.  Mooney is clown 

Damn! Always a screw up. And put the phones down for God's sake! :mad:

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Damn! Always a screw up. And put the phones down for God's sake! :mad:

Then again, whoever was responsible for coordinating with the CHPD to let them in did a fantastic job.  That went off without a hitch.  

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then again, whoever was responsible for coordinating with the CHPD to let them in did a fantastic job.  That went off without a hitch.  

They should make a sitcom about that too. Prime time. 

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

They should make a sitcom about that too. Prime time. 

Yeah. Mooney is clown. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mooney is a clown.

Don't want @Horseman to lose his mind 

7 hours ago, RLLD said:

Is this one a threat to our Democracy or another one of those mostly peaceful things?

I have no idea. All we know at this point that all is good. And America sucks. 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the website set up to bail out the rioters wasn’t coordinated? It didn’t exist before the riots. Can you explain that, Hack? 

Tell me more about how there was one website set up to bail out all the rioters across the country

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Tell me more about how there was one website set up to bail out all the rioters across the country

Do you seriously not have the ability to do any research on your own? 

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

These people must live some fun lives to just be online all the time searching out stuff to be outraged about.

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

These people must live some fun lives to just be online all the time searching out stuff to be outraged about.

As you keep posting all the time.......

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

lol, of course it wasn't one big coordinated effort out of a cigar smoke (or for Leftists, maybe herb smoke?) room.  But there were coordinated efforts by Antifa and perhaps others to turn many of the individual protests into violent riots.  If you've drunk the koolaid that Antifa is just a bunch of uncoordinated misfits who randomly show up places, I've got nothing.  :dunno: 

Yeah, maybe a couple individual ones as I said.  But the overwhelming majority of arrests were locals with no political affiliation or affiliation to Antifa.

https://www.newsweek.com/antifa-george-floyd-protests-minneapolis-1509219

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, maybe a couple individual ones as I said.  But the overwhelming majority of arrests were locals with no political affiliation or affiliation to Antifa.

https://www.newsweek.com/antifa-george-floyd-protests-minneapolis-1509219

Umm, perhaps the trained violent anarchists are better at not getting caught than a local yokel who gets caught up in rioting and looting?

Seriously, you seem like a smart guy, do you honestly think that Antifa is a bunch of anti fascist peaceniks and not a militarized terrorist organization?

Just now, jerryskids said:

Umm, perhaps the trained violent anarchists are better at not getting caught than a local yokel who gets caught up in rioting and looting?

Seriously, you seem like a smart guy, do you honestly think that Antifa is a bunch of anti fascist peace peaceniks and not a militarized terrorist organization?

I didn’t say anything nice about Antifa, I’m sure they are what you say they are.  I just don’t think they were behind all the rioting in 2020.