Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Support the troops unless...

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Guys, this is digby

Guys, this is vomit. 

53 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

Sorry guy but not digby either. 

What is with you and wiff trying to say everyone here is an alias? Are you all that dense and lonely? 

Why so defensive?

44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Guys, this is vomit. 

Yeah no sh1t.  See I get suspended when I hurt your feelings, so I need to rotate accounts, but I'm always open about it

55 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

Wait a minute. Are you and wiffleball the same person? You two act similar, you two are trying to say everyone is an alias, and you two seem to have a stick up your butts for some reason 🤔🤔🤔

I bet they are the same person. Not that I care. They are both 20 year vets on this site and have nothing else to focus on. Pretty sad that the whining democrats can't let go of hatred.

Just now, craftsman said:

I bet they are the same person. Not that I care. They are both 20 year vets on this site and have nothing else to focus on.

Nice attempted deflection. Every 9 week attempted alias boy.

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Why so defensive?

Is it really defensive if you tell someone you’re not an alias wiffle? 

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yeah no sh1t.  See I get suspended when I hurt your feelings, so I need to rotate accounts, but I'm always open about it

You’re incapable of hurting my feelings. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re incapable of hurting my feelings. 

Sure, that's why you keep crying about me calling you a pos.

12 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

That’s sad. Just take your suspension as a sign you need to take a break from here. Instead, you log onto this one and wiffleball so you can keep doing the same stuff. Maybe it really is time for you to take a break 

• Thanks 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Sure, that's why you keep crying about me calling you a pos.

No, I point out that you call others a POS. Fail. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

That’s sad. Just take your suspension as a sign you need to take a break from here. Instead, you log onto this one and wiffleball so you can keep doing the same stuff. Maybe it really is time for you to take a break 

Maybe you should stop being a pansy and reporting me.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Maybe you should stop being a pansy and reporting me.

I don’t even know how to report someone on here lol. But thanks for thinking about me 😘

2 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

I don’t even know how to report someone on here lol. But thanks for thinking about me 😘

I think you need to send an email to the moderator and whine about someone cause your feelings got hurt. on a public website of all things..

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I think you need to send an email to the moderator and whine about someone cause your feelings got hurt. on a public website of all things..

I don’t even know the moderators email but that sounds like a gigantic pain in the butt 

5 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

I don’t even know the moderators email but that sounds like a gigantic pain in the butt 

You and me both dude. Plus strangers on websites don't hurt my feelings in the least.

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

You and me both dude. Plus strangers on websites don't hurt my feelings in the least.

Then why did you stop posting as utility and pick up craftsman?

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Then why did you stop posting as utility and pick up craftsman?

Same reason you do it 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Same reason you do it 

Nope.  I got suspended and tell everyone.

Utoilet did not, and he won't admit it's him

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Nope.  I got suspended and tell everyone.

Utoilet did not, and he won't admit it's him

Maybe he doesn’t want to get suspended? Using an alias while on suspension is prohibited. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe he doesn’t want to get suspended. Using an alias while on suspension is prohibited. 

Never bothered me.  Weak excuse 

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Same reason you do it 

at least you admitted your suspension.

26 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

at least you admitted your suspension.

So hears the deal, I don't like aliases, and I'm guessing wiffleballs is not your real name. Even if it describes you well.

15 hours ago, Reality said:

Somebody this hysterical probably isn't worth trying to reason with but, once again... Read below on money already budgeted for veterans. Hopefully you'll be able to get to sleep tonight knowing the truth.

So you’re not mad about the “change,” you just don’t think the bill was needed in the first place?

11 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Guys, this is digby

I think you’re right.  He did a good job changing the writing style initially, but they’re definitely blending together now.  Pretending to be a democrat was a nice touch.

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I think you’re right.  He did a good job changing the writing style initially, but they’re definitely blending together now.  Pretending to be a democrat was a nice touch.

You guys are all delusional. When someone joins on to this site you all immediately start tagging other screen names to them. And then you whine about them posting under an alias when you yourselves are posting under aliases. :blink:

Some of you are like junior high school girls. Can't stay on topic and eventually veer off into crying about screen names.

Amazing.

How long before craftsman disappears and another user created 6 years ago with a few dozen posts shows up and starts firing off a few dozen per day :lol:

25 minutes ago, craftsman said:

So let's add $400B to a bill and call it a minor change and rag on republicans for saying "no".

16 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Didn't add 400B in spending, not pet projects, Toomey is saying that by making the 400B of discretionary mandatory, there would a 400B shortfall in discretionary(talk about an accounting trick).  Even Toomey knows there isn't 400B in new spending. 

Veterans are dying due to political games the GOP is playing. 

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I don't get it. Honcho has been incorrect this whole thread. Or is that what you are pointing out?

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I don't get it. Honcho has been incorrect this whole thread. Or is that what you are pointing out?

I looked it up, he's right.  They are not "adding" $400b in new spending, they are converting $400b in "discretionary" to "mandatory"

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I looked it up, he's right.  They are not "adding" $400b in new spending, they are converting $400b in "discretionary" to "mandatory"

Schumer pulled it back after he got busted and called out.

K.I.S.S.   This isn't complicated:   The bill presented contained a budgeting gimmick that allowed for an additional $400B in spending unrelated to veterans' care. A fix was proposed but rejected.   Republicans voted no on that bill.   

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Another part of this that's getting completely glossed over:    

Jon Stewart launched a new show several months ago.   The show is floundering and its ratings aren't anything like what Apple was hoping for/expecting.    I am sure it is just coincidence that Stewart chose this time to do another one of his "look at me and how great I am" with a bunch of clip-worthy "yelling at politicians" stuff mixed in.    But then you scratch the surface and figure out that beyond the posturing and the clips - Stewart doesn't know and/or care about the reality of the issue.  

But I guess I am just being overly cynical to think that a celebrity who has a struggling project would use a political issue to try to inject some interest and attention to themselves and try to save their show/reputation/ego.     Yah, something like that would never happen.    Celebrities like Stewart are too ethical to do something like that. . .  

22 minutes ago, Masshole said:

K.I.S.S.   This isn't complicated:   The bill presented contained a budgeting gimmick that allowed for an additional $400B in spending unrelated to veterans' care. A fix was proposed but rejected.   Republicans voted no on that bill.   

Using wording of it "allows" for the spending seems to be more of the gimmick.   

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Using wording of it "allows" for the spending seems to be more of the gimmick.   

When have demicrats not spent money that they are given access to?

Face it, it was insanity by the left and they got busted. Case closed.

14 minutes ago, craftsman said:

When have demicrats not spent money that they are given access to?

Face it, it was insanity by the left and they got busted. Case closed.

They' weren't "given access" to it though, that's the point.  If the money from the discretionary bucket were to get re-used, wouldn't they need a separate bill for that?

The bill will get  passed when the democrat stop playing games and using our veterans plight to get what they want. Disgusting. 

31 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

They' weren't "given access" to it though, that's the point.  If the money from the discretionary bucket were to get re-used, wouldn't they need a separate bill for that?

They voted no on the bill. I think Schumer retracted his additions but not fully sure at this point.

Time to move on. I don't know why they vote on bills and then later add things to the bill. Doesn't seem like a good practice. By evidence that it blew up in the faces of the liberals.