Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Support the troops unless...

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

The bill passed the senate and had big time support from both sides of the aisle.  Then the democrats added $400 billion for their pet projects. So the republicans either had to vote for the bill with the added pork or face a political backlash by voting against it.  The democrats count on the fact that most people don't have the time or desire to look deeply into the details to see what happened.  That and they are helped by the liberal media who carry the dem's water by writing the perfect misleading headlines.

seriousky.  the shiit honcho is pulling here is meant for working class people that barely pay attention to politics.  anyone who follows politics at all fully knows this is a dirty trick the democrats pull.  but honcho keeps trying to sell his stinky bait here.

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

I corrected it, spelling nazis. . .

I think that's the same dude who felt the need to correct me on spelling Monty Python wrong.

Must be rough life running around the internet 24x7 pointing everyone's typos. Not having anything else to do in life. 

Nah, this is strictly political. But the usual rubes around here are going to make things about liberals and republicans. But it's not. This one's political. And it happens on both sides as has been pointed out. But this one's particularly s*****. It's like when two parents f*** over their kids because they're going through a nasty divorce where they hate each other. There's just no good reason for this. And the only blessing here? If somebody like Jon Stewart can bring the level of the discussion down to an understandable level. And he's not afraid to call anybody a hypocritical . 

Maybe don't just oppose s*** just because the other guy doesn't play for your team. I know that's hard for most of you.

When he wins? Veterans win. And how the f***? In any f****** rational world? Do you think you should be throwing toxic materials into a burn pit 20 ft from where guys are sleeping and then take absolutely no responsibility?

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

seriousky.  the shiit honcho is pulling here is meant for working class people that barely pay attention to politics.  anyone who follows politics at all fully knows this is a dirty trick the democrats pull.  but honcho keeps trying to sell his stinky bait here.

Jesus man. You're so full of s***. Is this going to lead to a civil war too?

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Jesus man. You're so full of s***.

This is always how the liberals respond to everything. So adult.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, craftsman said:

This is always how the liberals respond to everything. So adult.

As opposed to changing aliases faster than most women change their tampon.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

As opposed to changing aliases faster than most women change their tampon.

I don't keep track of what you do with your tampons. But you do come off as a drunk.

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I don't keep track of what you do with your tampons. But you do come off as a drunk.

And you're a coward. The worst kind of coward. An Internet coward. What the f*** man? The worst part is? If you are nine? I'd be okay with that. 12? Okay. But you're just a chicken s*** coward. 

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

And you're a coward. The worst kind of coward. An Internet coward. What the f*** man? The worst part is? If you are nine? I'd be okay with that. 12? Okay. But you're just a chicken s*** coward. 

Show your toughness then. All you do is make things up and name call on the internet.

There are millions of you out there.

6 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Show your toughness then. All you do is make things up and name call on the internet.

There are millions of you out there.

I show up with the same handle for the last 20 years. I stand by my positions. Right or wrong.  You change your handle every 20 f****** days. Because you can't handle the scrutiny.

In fairness, it's something rusty thinks is clever too.

I don't. 

And you rat people out. You think there's not an offline community here  that doesn't know about you? Even the veterans.

Damn genius. Other than susie, I can't think of anybody less respected than you on this board.

• Like 1

How are you tough? You have been on this site posting for 20 years. All day everyday?

Sounds lonely to me. Must be the booze.

And you should realize after I read the first couple of your posts last week, I don't read past the first sentence anymore.

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Other than susie, I can't think of anybody less respected than you on this board.

Wait… wut? How the fock did I get brought into this?

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I show up with the same handle for the last 20 years. I stand by my positions. Right or wrong.  You change your handle every 20 f****** days. Because you can't handle the scrutiny.

In fairness, it's something rusty thinks is clever too.

I don't. 

And you rat people out. You think there's not an offline community here  that doesn't know about you? Even the veterans.

Damn genius. Other than susie, I can't think of anybody less respected than you on this board.

So you guys do plot together. Sad. And pathetic. 

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

How are you tough? You have been on this site posting for 20 years. All day everyday?

Sounds lonely to me. Must be the booze.

And you should realize after I read the first couple of your posts last week, I don't read past the first sentence anymore.

Sure you don't darling. I think this is going to remind the moderators that we need to stop with the alias shifters...

It's a different world dimwit. 

Just now, OldMaid said:

Wait… wut? How the fock did I get brought into this?

Oh look, the prodigal skank returns. Welcome back! 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

💋

Seriously, I think some of you have memory problems… I’m not Nikki nor am I Addict. I’ve always gotten along with most everyone here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

Seriously, I think some of you have memory problems… I’m not Nikki nor am I Addict. I’ve always gotten along with most everyone here.

By admitting whom you're not, you're admitting whom you are.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

By admitting whom you're not, you're admitting whom you are.

Oh fock it, I’ll bite. Who am I?

12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Sure you don't darling. I think this is going to remind the moderators that we need to stop with the alias shifters...

It's a different world dimwit. 

I don't get it. But no worries, please don't explain your aggressive online behavior.

Doesn't pass the smell test.  Let me guess there are other things in the bill too; poison pills.  But the headline is great for "politics".  

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh look, the crybaby doosh bag is being a piece of sh1t again

• Haha 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

It’s what he does. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Doesn't pass the smell test.  Let me guess there are other things in the bill too; poison pills.  But the headline is great for "politics".  

Normally I would agree, but it was literally the same spending in both bills and it was’t the mandatory vs discretionary spending that changed.

https://www.npr.org/2022/07/29/1114417097/veterans-burn-pit-bill-republican-senators

You can read about the change here:

https://www.virginiamercury.com/2022/07/14/u-s-house-passes-bill-expanding-health-care-benefits-for-veterans-exposed-to-burn-pits/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

It’s what he does. 

Just don't wear a hat at his table or he'll ask you to leave

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Wiffleball wants you to stop using an alias all the time. Oh wait, not you. You’re a dumb as Fock liberal twat. It’s cool. 

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Just don't wear a hat at his table or he'll ask you to leave

What about a visor? 

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

What about a visor? 

Women can wear a hat. 

5 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Please enlighten everybody as to what transpired--cause from where I'm sitting the GOP played politics(something the Dems do just as much) after getting surprised on the Manchin-Shumer compromise. Why in only 3 weeks did 30 Republican senators switch their votes.

Also replying to my comment about how the righties on this board don't think critically or defend their positions with facts with a comment that says nothing, really isn't impressing me much at all.

Oh I see now. Chuck Schumer added "just a little change" to the bill.

Only adding $400 billion in additional spending to what was initially approved.

Jeez....

• Sad 1

God dammit. Just f****** watch this as opposed to speculating what the evil Democrats or the moronic Republicans are doing.

If I can boil it down? It turns out this legislation requires the head of the VA even though there are mandatory spending curves and regulations to go to Congress every year and enumerate what they're going to spend that money on. In this case? Exposed veterans with cancer. They can't spend it on bicycles or trips to the Cayman islands.

As opposed to the 10 or 100 times different spending that Congress has never opposed that has absolutely no limitations no oversight no control over.

That's the whole point. The Republicans are saying gosh, they could spend it on anything? No they can't. They just can't. But even if they could? Their parameters are at least 10 times less than the absolutely limitless budget with absolutely no congressional oversight that you approve blindly every year for decades.

I'm not going to f****** debate you on this. Especially if you don't take enough f****** time to read a God damn thing. It's on video. It's on the internet. It's not that f****** hard. And which one of you is going to come out and say well gosh these veterans who breathe in toxic smoke while defending our country from a worthless war? That's on them! We've got political wars to win.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

I think the Wiffleball guy could use a little help. Anyone know him personally?

... And you would be multipolar at this point?

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

... And you would be multipolar at this point?

I'm really not kidding or trying to make fun of you in the least. You just seem so hurt by something. Obviously none of my business, so I'll leave it be.

Just now, craftsman said:

I'm really not kidding or trying to make fun of you in the least. You just seem so hurt by something. Obviously none of my business, so I'll leave it be.

I honestly agree. Never really spoken to him before but the first time he spoke to me was today. He acted like an insane person and reading this thread he seems to be slowly losing his grip on his sanity. Nobody without mental illness acts like this

9 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

I honestly agree. Never really spoken to him before but the first time he spoke to me was today. He acted like an insane person and reading this thread he seems to be slowly losing his grip on his sanity. Nobody without mental illness acts like this

... And I've never spoken to you.

Just now, wiffleball said:

... And I've never spoken to you.

Until today when you went bat sh*t crazy on me for no reason 

12 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

Until today when you went bat sh*t crazy on me for no reason 

Guys, this is digby

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Guys, this is digby

Sorry guy but not digby either. 

What is with you and wiff trying to say everyone here is an alias? Are you all that dense and lonely? 

12 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Guys, this is digby

Wait a minute. Are you and wiffleball the same person? You two act similar, you two are trying to say everyone is an alias, and you two seem to have a stick up your butts for some reason 🤔🤔🤔