wiffleball

Does anybody like Ted cruz? And if so, why?

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are the one who is lost. 

Good one. Such wit 

10 hours ago, Cruzer said:

True. 

If David Dewhurst's personal life wasn't such a focking train wreck - we prolly never hear of Cancun Cruz....least not for a while. 

That is a fact!

46 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You don't deserve my wit. 

No one deserves something as small as your wit.   

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bert said:

No one deserves something as small as your wit.   

You shouldn't look down while posting. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Sad news about Ted Cruz's daughter.  Looks like she tried killing herself last night.  I don't care for Cruz but I hope everything ends up being alright for his family.  That can't be easy for them.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11510811/Girl-14-self-inflicted-knife-wounds-Senator-Ted-Cruzs-home.html

Yes...just horrible news. I hope she is okay and gets the help she appears to need. This is always scary to see a 14 year old dealing with issues like this. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Sad news about Ted Cruz's daughter.  Looks like she tried killing herself last night.  I don't care for Cruz but I hope everything ends up being alright for his family.  That can't be easy for them.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11510811/Girl-14-self-inflicted-knife-wounds-Senator-Ted-Cruzs-home.html

I opened this thinking more funny stuff to dog pile on Teddy, but that's awful. Really hope she gets the help she needs to overcome whatever is troubling her.  :(  

I didnt realize until now that she had a viral TikTok in January where she came out that she was against most of his conservative views and that she claimed to be bisexual.  Must be some serious struggles in that home.  

19 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I didnt realize until now that she had a viral TikTok in January where she came out that she was against most of his conservative views and that she claimed to be bisexual.  Must be some serious struggles in that home.  

I imagine life at home is pretty stressful.

On 7/29/2022 at 7:18 PM, BeenHereBefore said:

I just bought a six pack a few minutes ago and day 10 of being sober. I also like Ted for the simple fact he beat Jimmy Kimmel at basketball.

No more Miata or booze? You are doing a real make over! 

I think Cruz is a complete waste of skin, but he does have audiographic memory, which is pretty amazing. He can remember exactly what has been said, including the original pauses and inflections. 

2 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

I think Cruz is a complete waste of skin, but he does have audiographic memory, which is pretty amazing. He can remember exactly what has been said, including the original pauses and inflections. 

from a pure debate aspect, he is probably one of the best I have seen in my life

and also not a fan of him

2 hours ago, BiPolarBear said:

No more Miata or booze? You are doing a real make over! 

Haven't had a drink since July and down 45 lbs cut and muscular, all about the Corolla and Monte Carlo now.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Haven't had a drink since July and down 45 lbs cut and muscular, all about the Corolla and Monte Carlo now.

Ya got me. I'm down 25 lbs. Can't claim cut and muscular, either. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

Ya got me. I'm down 25 lbs. Can't claim cut and muscular, either. 

that's good too!!!!!! I spent my summer in the gym and pretty much this fall too.

• Thanks 1