Sign in to follow this  
AxeElf

Axe Elf's 2022 Drafts

So, you're all probly milling about wondering what Axe Elf needs from Monday Night.

Well, I have lots of action tonight, but I'm not sure any of it will affect any of the outcomes of my games, barring something really unusual happening.

League 1:  My opponent needs 87 from Cam Akers.  Derrick Henry got 51 for me this week, so I'm probably getting a badly-needed win to continue treading water at 2-2 and tied for 6th place out of 12 teams as my walking MASH unit recovers to full strength.  I got Dobbins, Gallup and Godwin back this week, but still have Amon-Ra (and Chark, who I thought would be Amon-Ra insurance for me, hmph), Keenan Allen, Damien Williams and Gus Edwards on IR--and now Jonathan Taylor is Questionable!  Henry and Lamb are still rounding out to dependable form, I'm starting Taysom Hill at one of my two starting TE slots going forward, and hopefully Pickett in for Trubisky will give me a boost at the 2nd QB position in this run-centric scoring system.  Of course, Trubisky only giving me half a game wasn't ideal for THIS week--but then I'm still leading by almost 100, so there's that.  Still feel like I'm gonna dominate this league if my team can ever fire on all cylinders at once.

League 2Probably going to be a win, but an explosion out of any one of Garoppolo, Deebo, or Higbee could make me anxious.  I have a 57 point lead, and I'm projected for a 9 point win with Garoppolo getting 19, Deebo getting 17 and Higbee getting 12.  Basic full-PPR scoring with 5 pt pass TDs.  He'll have to post the third-highest score in the league this week to beat me, but no matter what, I will overtake first place in the total points race this week.  Hopefully I will also have a 3-1 record, which would put me in first place overall out of 12 teams.

League 3:  I'll probably need about 80 from Garoppolo to get back in contention here, but chances are I will drop to 2-2 and may even post the lowest score in the league.  I'm kind of in the black sheep division, though, so my 2-2 record will still be tied for first place in my division (there are two divisions of five teams each).  Lamar Jackson and Kyler Murray scored 105 points combined against me, so QBs are capable of big points in this league, but 80 outta Garoppolo is still pretty starry-eyed, even for this scoring system.  Mariota only got me 13 this week, Amon-Ra was out, and neither Diontae nor Jonathan Taylor helped my cause as much as usual.  I am pleased that Chris Olave was still on waivers when I went looking after Amon-Ra went on my IR; he should be a keeper--but I still shoulda started Marquise Brown over Olave.  Ce la vie.

League 4:  I have a 26 point lead with Robinson and Aiyuk going against Deebo tonight, so again, I should be looking at a win, barring something crazy.  I should have either the first or second highest score in the league this week, depending on how another team does--but we're both projected 25 points more than any other team.  It's a very satisfying win, as I will be defeating the first-place and formerly only undefeated team remaining, and my 3-1 record with a high point total this week will launch me from 4th place into 1st place out of 12 teams in the overall standings.

League 5:  This is the team that seems to be having the most trouble getting its feet underneath it.  I seem to face two or three big performers every week in this league.  This week I faced McCaffrey, Jefferson, Hollywood, Fournette and Kelce, and I couldn't even root against the receivers, as they were also playing FOR my other fantasy and real-life teams.  Meanwhile I got crap from Mariota and Najee, and with Amon-Ra and Keenan Allen sidelined, I thought I'd be cute and pick up Richie James, Jr. for the start, as one of the only viable Giants' WRs available this week.  Needless to say, that didn't work out for me.  Assuming Garoppolo and Allen Robinson don't combine for 46 points in half-PPR & 5 pt pass TD scoring, I will drop to 1-3, and about 8th-9th out of 10 teams.  Hoping Pickett in for Trubisky will give this team a boost as well.

Expected overall record:  11-9

Two first place teams in their respective leagues, each at 3-1, a third team in first place in its division at 2-2, the fourth team right in the middle of the pack at 2-2 as well, and one 1-3 team that needs to circle the wagons.

At the Quarterpost

League 1:  2-2 (6th of 12), 5th-most points scored.  IR:  Gus Edwards, Damien Williams, Amon-Ra St. Brown, Keenan Allen, DJ Chark.  Back from IR:  Michael Gallup, Chris Godwin.  Questionable:  Jonathan Taylor, Noah Brown.  Waiver claim:  $23 for Latavius Murray.  QB Upgrade:  Kenny Pickett in for Mitch Trubisky.

League 2:  3-1 (1st of 12), Most points scored.  IR:  Jameis Winston, Cordarrelle Patterson, Damien Williams, Amon-Ra St. Brown.  Back from IR:  Michael Gallup, Chris Godwin.  Questionable:  Daniel Jones.  Waiver claim:  $23 for Latavius Murray.

League 3:  2-2 (T1st of 5 in Division 2, 7th of 10 leaguewide), Fewest points scored.  Key FA Pickups:  Zach Wilson, Chris Olave.  IR:  Gus Edwards, Amon-Ra St. Brown.  Back from IR:  Chris Godwin.  Questionable:  Jonathan Taylor.

League 4:  3-1 (1st of 10), 3rd-most points scored.  IR:  Cordarrelle Patterson, Gus Edwards, Damien Williams, Amon-Ra St. Brown.  Back from IR:  Michael Gallup.  Waiver claim:  $13 for Latavius Murray.

League 5:  1-3 (9th of 10), 8th-most points scored.  IR:  Gus Edwards, Damien Williams, Amon-Ra St. Brown, Keenan Allen.  QB Upgrade:  Kenny Pickett in for Mitch Trubisky.

Overall Record:  11-9

Kind of interesting that a lot of the same core players across different scoring systems can be in first place in one league and have the fewest points scored in another league.

Kind of hard to believe that the season is 1/4 over already...

35 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Kind of hard to believe that the season is 1/4 over already...

Not hard to believe that one who claims to be a fantasy Guru is barely above.500

2 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Not hard to believe that one who claims to be a fantasy Guru is barely above.500

After 4 games, everyone is either below .500, at .500, or barely above .500.

Axe Elf is always happy to be among the latter group.

Thursday Night Update

League 1:  No action.  18 point favorite heading into the weekend.  Wish I'd started Deon Jackson; he scored 22.82 points in this league, which is likely to be about 8 points better than Hollywood, Keenan or Godwin will do in his stead.  Probly made the right pregame call, though--not knowing that Hines would go down on the first series.  I wouldn't think Jackson would have gotten any more than half the work he got if Hines had played the full game.

League 2:  Mike Boone exceeded his projected 7 points against me by 4.5.  I'm still a 20 point favorite.

League 3:  No action.  With Taylor out, I'm facing Mahomes, Tyreek, AJ Brown, Dalvin Cook, Miles Sanders and Travis Kelce.  This will be a rough one; I'm currently a 65 point dog.

League 4:  Melvin Gordon exceeded his projected 11.74 points against me by 0.06 points.  I'm still a 9 point favorite.

League 5:  Courtland Sutton fell 1 point short of his projected 12 points against me.  Every little bit helps; I'm now a 15 point underdog.

Week 5 – Monday Night Pending

League 1:  AXE ELF MAKES HISTORY… AGAIN!!!  On Sunday, October 9, 2022, Axe Elf became the first owner in the history of fantasy football to get 63.35 points from a TE and lose.  I also got 40 points between my two DSTs…  and still lost--with the third-highest score out of 12 teams.  I did it to myself, though…  I overthought Bridgewater dumping down as the QB for the Dolphins and started Mike Gesicki as my other TE instead of Evan Engram—cost me 6 points—and trusted Amon-Ra or Keenan Allen to be healthy for Sunday instead of starting Deon Jackson on Thursday—cost me 20 points there—and I lost by 21.  Still have Taylor, Allen, Chark, Edwards and DWilliams on IR, with Amon-Ra, Derrick Henry and Chark going on bye next week.  This team would be so dominant if it could ever fire on all cylinders at once.  Hopefully it will get things together by the playoffs, but for now it drops to 2-3.

League 2:  The bad management/overthinking continues, as I considered that Robert Woods has the most targets for the Titans, and Treylon Burks, who has the second-most targets, was out this week—so I thought it would be a good time to start Woods over Tyler Lockett—cost me 20 points there.  And of course I started Amon-Ra for his big 5.8 points.  But even having Matt Ryan and Daniel Jones for QBs can’t derail this team—I currently have a 37 point lead with CEH to go tonight, against his Davante Adams—so full steam ahead to 4-1.  Sporting 4 of the top 10 PPR WRs (Jefferson, Diggs, Amon-Ra, Lockett) in a PPR league is definitely a recommended strategy, as I will remain in first place with the most total points scored in this one.

League 3:  I was a significant underdog in pregame projections, and it only got worse from there.  Damien Harris gave me half a game, Gerald Everett gave me no game, Koo and the Eagles’ D combined for 5 whole points, and Amon-Ra…  well, I’ll be dropping to 2-3 in this one as well.

League 4:  I tried Doubs for Allen Robinson this week, but it din’t make much difference.  Between their failings and Amon-Ra (and the same 5 points from Koo and the Eagles’ D), I now need something like 400/4 from Mahomes tonight to pull this one out and go to 4-1.  He’s got Waller and Renfrow and a 17 point lead, so more likely I fall out of first place but stay above .500 at 3-2 here.

League 5:  My sad sack league.  Can’t seem to catch a break.  This week I faced the top-scoring team in the league—Hurts, Wentz, BHall and Thill, with Davante Adams to go tonight.  Going to 1-4.

So depending on Mahomes’ magic tonight, I could be either 13-12 or 12-13 overall after Week 5.  Still feeling like .500 is pretty good, considering all the injuries so far.  Looking like playoff runs for 4 out of my 5 teams at this point.

7 hours ago, AxeElf said:

League 4:  I tried Doubs for Allen Robinson this week, but it din’t make much difference.  Between their failings and Amon-Ra (and the same 5 points from Koo and the Eagles’ D), I now need something like 400/4 from Mahomes tonight to pull this one out and go to 4-1.  He’s got Waller and Renfrow and a 17 point lead, so more likely I fall out of first place but stay above .500 at 3-2 here.

Mahomes probly isn't going to achieve 400/4, but Waller and Renfrow have been invisible, so I'm only 8 pts down at the half.  That's totally doable, Mahomes.  This is why you pay $20 for an elite QB, to win these games for you.  Let's get it done...

That’s what I’m talking about MAHOMES for the 30 burger!!!

He didn’t quite get 400/4, but with the injury to Waller and the light usage of Renfrow, the 300/4 was enough to lift me to a second 4-1 record and cement my first place standing for another week!

So 13-12 overall, with one sad sack team contributing 4 of my 12 losses, two teams at 4-1 in first place overall in their respective leagues (one with the most total points scored), and the other two hovering just under .500 at 2-3 in my run-centric leagues, needing to get RBs like Edwards/Dobbins and the Damiens healthy–and the Taylor/Henry machine running on both cylinders at once.

Gonna be kind of a tough week between byes and injuries, but if all my games go as projected, my five teams will have the following five records after this weekend.

5-1 (League 2)

4-2 (League 4)

3-3 (League 1)

2-4 (League 3)

1-5 (League 5)

I'll be exactly 15-15 on the season.

lol

You are one sharpe dude. 

Just ask the government

On 10/16/2022 at 1:40 AM, AxeElf said:

Gonna be kind of a tough week between byes and injuries, but if all my games go as projected, my five teams will have the following five records after this weekend.

5-1 (League 2)

4-2 (League 4)

3-3 (League 1)

2-4 (League 3)

1-5 (League 5)

I'll be exactly 15-15 on the season.

lol

So you are 15-15 (a win percentage of 50)

and gave me a ton of grief about my teams yet I am 23-13 (a win percentage of 64).

64 is (checks notes) higher than 50 in every sense of the word...

Maybe I will choose to help you out next year. 

This thread is clearly about one person.  

I think they may have stuck the qtip in a bit too far if you know what I mean….

Wow, I come to do my Thursday night wrap-up/weekend preview, and I see I never officially entered my results for Week 6 yet!  I guess I posted a lot of them in various other threads, but nothing here in the official thread.

Sorry 'bout that...  I guess I'll do that first.

League 1:  Originally projected for a 194-191 win in this run-centric league, despite having both Taylor and Henry sidelined this week, I scored 40 points more than projected (thank you Mariota and Latavius), and he scored 40 points less than projected (Josh Kelley, Irv Smith, Mo Alie-Cox, Melvin Gordon, DJ Moore and Courtland Sutton all combined for 13 points for him--lol) for an 86-point blowout win--the largest margin of victory in the league.  That evened my record at 3-3 (5th of 12); now to get the Henry/Taylor train on track...

League 2:  I didn't get much out of CEH, Lockett or Doubs (sub for Amon-Ra), but I managed to hold off Chubb, Stevenson, Walker, Gordon and Kupp, as most of them fell far short of expectations, and a projected 5 point win became an easy 25 point win.  My best team continues to roll at 5-1, in first place (of 12) with the most points scored.

League 3:  This was the best game of the week.  I was projected for a 35 point loss (again with both Taylor and Henry on the bench), but in this run-centric scoring system, Mariota dropped a 53-burger, and newly-acquired Kenneth Walker combined with Travis Etienne for another 73 points and I walked away with a 20-point victory.  This also evens this team's record at 3-3, and I am tied for first place in my 5-team division (in a 10-team league)--despite having the fewest points scored in the league.  I REALLY need Taylor and Henry to start stepping up in this one, as there aren't as many supporting (flex) players in this lineup.  Getting Amon-Ra back healthy should be helpful as well.

Getting decisive wins in both of my most run-centric leagues this week--with both Taylor and Henry out--was a minor coup.

League 4:  Without Henry, Amon-Ra, or Patterson, I was projected for a 20 point loss, and I made it a 7 point game, but it wasn't enough to overcome nice games by Pittman, Kittle, and Hall for my opponent, dropping me to 4-2 and a four-way tie for first place in this 10-teamer.

League 5:  The sad sack team dies again, despite a courageous effort that turned a projected FIFTY point loss into a 9 point game.  Gotta feel like I might have won this one with Amon-Ra (instead of Doubs) and Henry (instead of Latavius).  1-5 is good for 8th place in this 10 team league, but it's really just a tie for last place as League 5 continues to balance the karma in the Axe Elf universe.

Guess I'll do the Week 7 preview later, but at least the Week 6 results are posted now.  Obviously, I went 3-2 again this week, bringing my overall record to 16-14.

I've seen some rumblings on the message board lately with wannabes bragging about their puny win percentages--some as low as 64%.  It should be noted that Axe Elf has not just one, but TWO leagues with higher winning percentages--League 4 at 66.7% and League 2 at 83.3%.

Axe Elf - Still setting the gold standard in fantasy football after 28 years.

On 10/21/2022 at 2:13 PM, AxeElf said:

I've seen some rumblings on the message board lately with wannabes bragging about their puny win percentages--some as low as 64%.  It should be noted that Axe Elf has not just one, but TWO leagues with higher winning percentages--League 4 at 66.7% and League 2 at 83.3%.

Axe Elf - Still setting the gold standard in fantasy football after 28 years.

First off- quit being a coward.

Second off- The 64% was the overall winning percentage across 6 leagues. I've got a league also at a 83.3% and one at 100%- if we are talking individual league percentages.

Sean Mooney- Continuing to stomp AxeElf who ran like a b!tch from the board bets. 

Week 7 started out as a chess match of attrition, and wound up as a moral victory of survival.

First of all, I had 11 players on bye across all five leagues this week:

Allen Robinson x3

Justin Jefferson x2

Eagles DST x2

Stefon Diggs

Devin Singletary

Dallas Goedert

Ben Skowronek

I had 11 more players injured for Week 7 across all leagues:

Damien Williams x4

Cordarrelle Patterson x2

Elijah Mitchell

JK Dobbins

Marquise Brown

Jameis Winston

DJ Chark

And I had 11 players who either had an injury designation during the week, but ended up playing, or who were returning from long-term injuries, and were therefore kind of iffy starts:

Gus Edwards x3

Damien Harris x3

CeeDee Lamb x2

Jonathan Taylor

Keenan Allen

Tyler Lockett

I was able to find subs for most of the absentees, and I was encouraged to be getting Amon-Ra back from a two-week injury and his bye—but then he goes down with a concussion after one catch!  And then a couple of my bench depth WRs that were forced into starter slots this week decided to post goose eggs (Doubs and Gallup in two leagues each), and Keenan Allen din’t do much either.  So needless to say, it wasn’t a banner week for Axe Elf—but it wasn’t as bad as it could have been, either.

League 1:  Gus Edwards and Latavius Murray are breathing new life into this run-centric team.  I currently have a 68 point lead, with Damien Harris going against the Patriots’ D tonight (those two should be about a push), so it’s looking like I’ll go to 4-3 here.

League 2:  My powerhouse PPR team felt the loss of Jefferson and Diggs, and when their replacements (Gallup and Doubs) posted zeroes, along with Amon-Ra’s virtual zero, even Etienne and Daniel Jones couldn’t save me, and I’ll fall to 5-2.

League 3:  I didn’t really want to have to drop the Eagles’ DST—and I didn’t really want to have to drop anyone else to get a one-week replacement DST, either.  I was already projected for a 30 point loss, so with the Bears’ DST on waivers and playing on Monday night, I decided to just roll this week with no DST, and if it was a close one and I needed the points, I could always swap out the Eagles’ DST for the Bears’ DST after the rest of the games are done.  But everyone has a plan until they get hit in the mouth, and I faced Joe Burrow, who scored 104 points against me (yes, you read that right), and Josh Jacobs, who scored 69 points against me, and being down about 100 pts with just my defense to go, well, let’s just say I won’t be dropping the Eagles’ DST this week.  Looks like a fall to 3-4.

League 4:  I had the same plan regarding the Eagles’ DST in this league—especially since I already had to drop Corey Davis just to sign a one-week replacement TE for Goedert (Engram did ok).  But amazingly, even after Amon-Ra, Gallup and Doubs did their disappearing act, I carried a 20.42 point lead into Sunday night, with my team done, and him having Pickens and Claypool to go for the Steelers.  It was looking like I was going to emerge victorious even without a DST (or a WR!), but then the Dolphins had trouble running out the clock and gave the ball back to the Steelers for one final drive—and on that drive, Pickens and Claypool each had catches that left me down 1.38 points in an apparent close loss.  But by the time Miami was running out the clock, I was dropping the Eagles’ DST and signing the Bears.  Assuming the Bears’ D can score at least 1.4 points tonight, I’ll walk away with a win and another 5-2 team.

Just gotta take a moment to relish my opponent’s angst over this one.  He’s facing three WRs who collectively score 0.90 points, it looks like my team is done and his two Steelers’ WRs do just enough on the last series of their game to give him the 1 point win—but no!  I’m starting a defense after all!  Defeat snatched from the jaws of victory…  Gotta love it.  (Of course it will suck if the Bears’ DST can’t score 1.5 points tonight, and I dropped the Eagles for nothing, but let’s not think about that…)  Back to streaming DSTs in this league going forward...

League 5:  It’s amazing to me that a team with basically the same players as all my other leagues is having such bad luck in this one.  Mariota, Garoppolo, Lamb, Amon-Ra, Henry, Harris—all players I own in multiple leagues, but here they are at 1-6 after another beatdown at the hands of Burrow and Ekeler this week.  I guess this team is sort of the “karma sink” for all the good things my other four teams are doing.

Going 2-3 in a week where half my players were either inactive or active but doing nothing feels like a win for me, and my overall record reflects that at 18-17, despite having one team that is virtually winless.

4 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Week 7 started out as a chess match of attrition, and wound up as a moral victory of survival.

First of all, I had 11 players on bye across all five leagues this week:

Allen Robinson x3

Justin Jefferson x2

Eagles DST x2

Stefon Diggs

Devin Singletary

Dallas Goedert

Ben Skowronek

I had 11 more players injured for Week 7 across all leagues:

Damien Williams x4

Cordarrelle Patterson x2

Elijah Mitchell

JK Dobbins

Marquise Brown

Jameis Winston

DJ Chark

And I had 11 players who either had an injury designation during the week, but ended up playing, or who were returning from long-term injuries, and were therefore kind of iffy starts:

Gus Edwards x3

Damien Harris x3

CeeDee Lamb x2

Jonathan Taylor

Keenan Allen

Tyler Lockett

I was able to find subs for most of the absentees, and I was encouraged to be getting Amon-Ra back from a two-week injury and his bye—but then he goes down with a concussion after one catch!  And then a couple of my bench depth WRs that were forced into starter slots this week decided to post goose eggs (Doubs and Gallup in two leagues each), and Keenan Allen din’t do much either.  So needless to say, it wasn’t a banner week for Axe Elf—but it wasn’t as bad as it could have been, either.

League 1:  Gus Edwards and Latavius Murray are breathing new life into this run-centric team.  I currently have a 68 point lead, with Damien Harris going against the Patriots’ D tonight (those two should be about a push), so it’s looking like I’ll go to 4-3 here.

League 2:  My powerhouse PPR team felt the loss of Jefferson and Diggs, and when their replacements (Gallup and Doubs) posted zeroes, along with Amon-Ra’s virtual zero, even Etienne and Daniel Jones couldn’t save me, and I’ll fall to 5-2.

League 3:  I didn’t really want to have to drop the Eagles’ DST—and I didn’t really want to have to drop anyone else to get a one-week replacement DST, either.  I was already projected for a 30 point loss, so with the Bears’ DST on waivers and playing on Monday night, I decided to just roll this week with no DST, and if it was a close one and I needed the points, I could always swap out the Eagles’ DST for the Bears’ DST after the rest of the games are done.  But everyone has a plan until they get hit in the mouth, and I faced Joe Burrow, who scored 104 points against me (yes, you read that right), and Josh Jacobs, who scored 69 points against me, and being down about 100 pts with just my defense to go, well, let’s just say I won’t be dropping the Eagles’ DST this week.  Looks like a fall to 3-4.

League 4:  I had the same plan regarding the Eagles’ DST in this league—especially since I already had to drop Corey Davis just to sign a one-week replacement TE for Goedert (Engram did ok).  But amazingly, even after Amon-Ra, Gallup and Doubs did their disappearing act, I carried a 20.42 point lead into Sunday night, with my team done, and him having Pickens and Claypool to go for the Steelers.  It was looking like I was going to emerge victorious even without a DST (or a WR!), but then the Dolphins had trouble running out the clock and gave the ball back to the Steelers for one final drive—and on that drive, Pickens and Claypool each had catches that left me down 1.38 points in an apparent close loss.  But by the time Miami was running out the clock, I was dropping the Eagles’ DST and signing the Bears.  Assuming the Bears’ D can score at least 1.4 points tonight, I’ll walk away with a win and another 5-2 team.

Just gotta take a moment to relish my opponent’s angst over this one.  He’s facing three WRs who collectively score 0.90 points, it looks like my team is done and his two Steelers’ WRs do just enough on the last series of their game to give him the 1 point win—but no!  I’m starting a defense after all!  Defeat snatched from the jaws of victory…  Gotta love it.  (Of course it will suck if the Bears’ DST can’t score 1.5 points tonight, and I dropped the Eagles for nothing, but let’s not think about that…)  Back to streaming DSTs in this league going forward...

League 5:  It’s amazing to me that a team with basically the same players as all my other leagues is having such bad luck in this one.  Mariota, Garoppolo, Lamb, Amon-Ra, Henry, Harris—all players I own in multiple leagues, but here they are at 1-6 after another beatdown at the hands of Burrow and Ekeler this week.  I guess this team is sort of the “karma sink” for all the good things my other four teams are doing.

Going 2-3 in a week where half my players were either inactive or active but doing nothing feels like a win for me, and my overall record reflects that at 18-17, despite having one team that is virtually winless.

A 51% winning percentage among 5 leagues? Not good. 

22 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Never thought I'd be spending the last $63 of my FAB on Sam Ehlinger, but if I don't, my formerly first-place, most-points-scored superflex team is going to be down to Daniel Jones and Jameis Winston for the rest of the season.  The rest of my roster is pretty stacked, so I could theoretically weather an injury or two at the other skill positions without needing to use FAB, but man, it sucks to be without any waiver leverage for the rest of the year.

The main other team that needs a QB and is still in contention at 3-4 also has exactly $63 FAB left--but I own the tiebreaker over him.  6 more teams have more FAB than I do, but I can't see most of them throwing most of their money at a low-end QB, given their current rosters and/or standing.

Ugh.

Well, there were about seven bids on Ehlinger, and I correctly identified the team that would make the strongest other bid for him--but they only bid $29, so I could have had him for $30.

Ce la vie; my team is now set for the rest of the season.  I pretty much had to have him to protect one of my two 5-2 (71%) records, especially when there are some little monkeys running around bragging about their single 61% winning percentages.  lol

49 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Well, there were about seven bids on Ehlinger, and I correctly identified the team that would make the strongest other bid for him--but they only bid $29, so I could have had him for $30.

Ce la vie; my team is now set for the rest of the season.  I pretty much had to have him to protect one of my two 5-2 (71%) records, especially when there are some little monkeys running around bragging about their single 61% winning percentages.  lol

Single winning percentage? Perhaps you can't read? 62% across all 6 leagues- including one at 100%.

Good luck though- keep grinding. Maybe one day you will be on my level. 

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Single winning percentage? Perhaps you can't read? 62% across all 6 leagues- including one at 100%.

This guy is really nuts.  

26 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Anytime you want a real challenge you can step up too. 

When I find a real challenge I will do so, it’s not you, you’re just nuts. 

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

When I find a real challenge I will do so, it’s not you, you’re just nuts. 

You were given the chance to prove yourself and you- much like AxeElf- tucked tail and ran. 

5 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

41 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Anytime you want a real challenge you can step up too. 

15 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You were given the chance to prove yourself and you- much like AxeElf- tucked tail and ran. 

Like I said , you’re not a challenge. You our crazy.  

6 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Like I said , you’re not a challenge. You our crazy.  

The next noteworthy thing you say here will be the first noteworthy thing you say here 

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The next noteworthy thing you say here will be the first noteworthy thing you say here 

Hopefully this last post of yours, is indeed your last post. 

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Hopefully this last post of yours, is indeed your last post. 

I can't stop posting. You wouldn't be able to benefit off my wisdom. 

52 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I can't stop posting. You wouldn't be able to benefit off my wisdom. 

The ff wisdom you bring, is free ff.  There is no wisdom in playing for nothing.  

Head back over to the geek board , and you must stay there , that’s a direct order. You crazy. 

And I’ll be waiting for the apology you owe me. 

Thanks m 

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

The ff wisdom you bring, is free ff.  There is no wisdom in playing for nothing.  

Head back over to the geek board , and you must stay there , that’s a direct order. You crazy. 

And I’ll be waiting for the apology you owe me. 

Thanks m 

Nah. You get my wisdom. You owe me an apology for wasting my time after tucking tail on the league at the beginning of the year. 

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Nah. You get my wisdom. You owe me an apology for wasting my time after tucking tail on the league at the beginning of the year. 

I don’t play in three team free leagues.  

Now let’s talk about your salvation.  

6 hours ago, weepaws said:

I don’t play in three team free leagues.  

Now let’s talk about your salvation.  

Tons of false excuses you have. 

Thou shall not bear false witness. Did you miss that verse in the Bible?

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Tons of false excuses you have. 

Thou shall not bear false witness. Did you miss that verse in the Bible?

Non believers like your self, forget this verse, 1 Corinthians 2:15.  Now let’s chat about your soul, and salvation. 

Thanks. 

6 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Non believers like your self, forget this verse, 1 Corinthians 2:15.  Now let’s chat about your soul, and salvation. 

Thanks. 

Not my fault you break one of the commandments.

Maybe you need to find some more space to fit it in your profile stuff there so you can pretend to be holier than others.

Now back on track- you going to accept the challenge of a fantasy league for next year or chicken out again? Same deal I offered AxeElf- winning side gets to pick the losing side's screen name on here until training camps start. 

11 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Not my fault you break one of the commandments.

Maybe you need to find some more space to fit it in your profile stuff there so you can pretend to be holier than others.

Now back on track- you going to accept the challenge of a fantasy league for next year or chicken out again? Same deal I offered AxeElf- winning side gets to pick the losing side's screen name on here until training camps start. 

I want to chat about your salvation first. That’s much more important.  

Thanks. 

20 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I want to chat about your salvation first. That’s much more important.  

Thanks. 

I'm good where I'm at- no worries. Regular church goer and believer so I'm comfortable where I'm at. I also don't purport to be religious and then openly lie on here.

So is chickening out what you are going for?

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'm good where I'm at- no worries. Regular church goer and believer so I'm comfortable where I'm at. I also don't purport to be religious and then openly lie on here.

Believer in? 

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

What is it that you believe in? I’m not religious.