Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Tucker Carlson

58 minutes ago, MDC said:

The crying emoji thing never happened until you showed up at the GC. 🤔 

Coming from the guy who spends his whole family vacation on this site attacking people.  24x7 🤔

• Haha 1

I see where Tucker is doing a documentary on cattle mutilations. 

Pretty soon he'll be doing Al Capone's vault

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I see where Tucker is doing a documentary on cattle mutilations. 

Pretty soon he'll be doing Al Capone's vault

So cow mutilations aren't happening?

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

After China was so influenced and occupied by the West, they decided never again. Once the west saw the cheap manufacturing opportunity they could use China for, they let China into the world economy. The western leaders thought they could buy influence in China. The opposite happened, and China saw how easy it was to buy off western politicians and business leaders. I have been meaning to read the book Red Handed by Peter Schwelzer

You really should read the book 'Commander in Cheat", it's about trump and his crooked golf dealings-but it's really an affirmation of all of his dealings. great book.

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Gender reassignment. 

Tucker chose to keep his vagina.

4 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Tucker chose to keep his vagina.

The OldRag never had one worth visiting. Kind of like Newark, New Jersey. Everyone knows it's there, but no on wants to visit. 

7 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

You really should read the book 'Commander in Cheat", it's about trump and his crooked golf dealings-but it's really an affirmation of all of his dealings. great book.

Written by cnn.

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

Written by cnn.

Sure, go ahead and believe that. Phuking, dumb Son of After Birth............................................

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

Sure, go ahead and believe that. Phuking, dumb Son of After Birth............................................

:lol:

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

I will refer to you as "little chihuahua" from now on, ALL  bark, NO bite, yapping all the time. Go jack off now..........................

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

I will refer to you as "little chihuahua" from now on, ALL  bark, NO bite, yapping all the time. Go jack off now..........................

17 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

I'm not a die hard Trump supporter. He was the one who didn't defend the constitution when states started locking down. He fast tracked the vaccine, and then he was responsible for all the money printing that happened. I think some of these decisions He made because he thought it was the more popular way to go, but they were still his ##### ups.

It's also sad to see Trump haters, who are also covid hysterics, not give him any credit for fast tracking the vaccine and allowing states to shut down. 

17 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

If it comes down to Trump vs Biden/ Harris again, would you vote for the party that mutilated children's genitals and wants to do away with all fossil fuels without a proper alternative? We can already see what is happening to Europe...

• Thanks 1

On 9/3/2022 at 5:09 PM, OldMaid said:

Tucker Carlson is for political zombies who are too intellectually lazy to form their own opinions or question what he says. 🤣

:doublethumbsup:

25 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

If it comes down to Trump vs Biden/ Harris again, would you vote for the party that mutilated children's genitals and wants to do away with all fossil fuels without a proper alternative? We can already see what is happening to Europe...

Yup. The lines are stark now. You either stand either with those that endorse child mutilation or you oppose it. A rare time when there is no grey area. Rusty is ok with mutilating children.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I'm not a die hard Trump supporter. He was the one who didn't defend the constitution when states started locking down. He fast tracked the vaccine, and then he was responsible for all the money printing that happened. I think some of these decisions He made because he thought it was the more popular way to go, but they were still his ##### ups.

It's also sad to see Trump haters, who are also covid hysterics, not give him any credit for fast tracking the vaccine and allowing states to shut down. 

It's hypocritical to say Clownzo should have taken action on the shut-down states and then scream about states' rights when it comes to abortion. 

As for his COVID handling, props to Operation Warp Speed but low grades on creating the roll-out system. Plus his whole mask-eschewing theatrics after he came home from the hospital and other things he said and did. And not listening to medical experts.

He said and did a lot of things to pander to the MAGAtards.

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's hypocritical to say Clownzo should have taken action on the shut-down states and then scream about states' rights when it comes to abortion. 

As for his COVID handling, props to Operation Warp Speed but low grades on creating the roll-out system. Plus his whole mask-eschewing theatrics after he came home from the hospital and other things he said and did. And not listening to medical experts.

He said and did a lot of things to pander to the MAGAtards.

Let me know when you find something Trump did worse than mutilate children

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Let me know when you can stay on point and not try to derail the discuss with unrelated subject matter.

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

You could vote for neither, since there’s almost no practical difference between the two parties on the issues that matter to 99% of people: jobs, healthcare, education, housing etc. 

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Let me know when you can stay on point and not try to derail the discuss with facts

27 minutes ago, MDC said:

You could vote for neither, since there’s almost no practical difference between the two parties on the issues that matter to 99% of people: jobs, healthcare, education, housing etc. 

That 1 pct difference is mutilating children or not. Easy choice for normal people.  

Looks like there are around 9,000 gender reassignment surgeries total per year in the US. Anybody know what % of these are performed on children? I’d like to understand the scope of this national crisis.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Did Biden mutilate children?

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No, he just sniffs them.

37 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

He supports and funds gender affirming care.  You don’t know that? Why are you asking if you do? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

He supports and funds gender affirming care.  You don’t know that? Why are you asking if you do? 

I’m asking if he actually mutilates them.  That seems to be the implication by the post I quoted 

Just now, TimHauck said:

I’m asking if he actually mutilates them.  That seems to be the implication by the post I quoted 

Hitler didn’t actually cook or gas anyone, now did he? 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Looks like there are around 9,000 gender reassignment surgeries total per year in the US. Anybody know what % of these are performed on children? I’d like to understand the scope of this national crisis.

Where did you get  that stat? And how about puberty blockers and chemical castration? 

There was a clip I saw from 2017 that had Dennis Prager on the Bill Maher show. He said there is a narrative out there coming from the left and academia that men can menstruate. Of course Maher and the other leftards laughed at him, said that was nonsense, no one is saying that.  Come forward to today and those same leftards would nod in agreement that of course they can.  

22 hours ago, MDC said:

Looks like there are around 9,000 gender reassignment surgeries total per year in the US. Anybody know what % of these are performed on children? I’d like to understand the scope of this national crisis.

There it is. This father looking to downplay the mutilation of children. We have some real winners here. 

23 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Let me know when you can stay on point and not try to derail the discuss with unrelated subject matter.

Oh the irony

22 hours ago, MDC said:

Anyone? :dunno: