Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TommyGavin

I hate the Spankees…..But

Recommended Posts

you all know me, I am one of the most honest people here.

I saw Judge hit his 60th last night and Yankees were down 8 to 4 maybe?

I am such a fraud, I came here to post "Oh yay, Judge hit another HR in a yankees loss"

Just checked the scoreboard before posting and they won 9 to 8 :wall: :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, edjr said:

you all know me, I am one of the most honest people here.

I saw Judge hit his 60th last night and Yankees were down 8 to 4 maybe?

I am such a fraud, I came here to post "Oh yay, Judge hit another HR in a yankees loss"

Just checked the scoreboard before posting and they won 9 to 8 :wall: :lol: 

It was the Pirates, they shouldn't have needed to make a comeback...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hating on this guy. What a bunch of sad sack losers. I would never hate on Yaz or Pedro. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hating on this guy. What a bunch of sad sack losers. I would never hate on Yaz or Pedro. 

I don’t hate on him - at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hating on this guy. What a bunch of sad sack losers. I would never hate on Yaz or Pedro. 

Not hating for real. Hating to trigger you my friend :cheers: 

Isn't that what we do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, edjr said:

Not hating for real. Hating to trigger you my friend :cheers: 

Isn't that what we do?

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

So in his other race for the triple crown(leads all three as of this morning)---you're saying he probably won't get overtaken in HR.s.  

60HR's  🤯

I mean Schwarber could hit 21 in the next 20 games, and Judge hit zero

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

👍

How anyone could hate Aaron Judge is beyond me. 

Looking forward to seeing him in the Red Sox lineup next spring

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I mean Schwarber could hit 21 in the next 20 games, and Judge hit zero

 

Nice job Chaim Bloom on letting him go. Well done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, edjr said:

Nice job Chaim Bloom on letting him go. Well done

thats hardly the Sox issue

also Schwarber is hitting like 200

I am not a fan of these types of guys

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, edjr said:

How anyone could hate Aaron Judge is beyond me. 

Looking forward to seeing him in the Red Sox lineup next spring

I predict Padres, then he will get popped for juice and suck, and the Padres in 2 years will unload the farm system to get someone to take him

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, edjr said:

How anyone could hate Aaron Judge is beyond me. 

Looking forward to seeing him in the Red Sox lineup next spring

You spelled Mets wrong 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, edjr said:

How anyone could hate Aaron Judge is beyond me. 

Looking forward to seeing him in the Red Sox lineup next spring

Nice! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude caught Judges HR...just gave it judge...for free.  Worth 150k estimated..or more.

What an idiot!!  Lol...proof that young people are incredibly stupid.  What a maroon...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

What an idiot!!  Lol...proof that young people are incredibly stupid.  What a maroon...

Yankee fans don't know any better...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

61 finally and still a chance for 62 in this game.

he doesnt want 62 here. wait for yankee stadium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×