Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

How many candy colored fentanyl pills will reach trick or treaters this year?

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They really are. Pathetic. A shipment of fentanyl is seized. Fox reports it. Hawkeye and the other idiots call it fear mongering. 

Idiot. The fear mongering was kids were gonna get fentanyl while trick r treating.  That didn't happen.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So it shouldn’t have been reported I guess. What a dumbass 

So I use Halloween as a a topic for fentanyl, and the liberals are hootin and hollerin because at 9am the day after Halloween no stories has reached their ears about fentanyl death yet. pedovomit is having the day of his life because kids are getting killed by this drug all over the country but not on Halloween yet. 🎉

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

That's what you care about when it comes to fentanyl? 

Not this? 

Mother charged with 12-year-old daughter's fentanyl related death

uring the investigation, police determined that Wadena had been using and dealing fentanyl from her hotel room.  She had arranged to have her three minor children, who were not in her legal custody, brought to the room for a visit the night before the 911 call. 

During their visit, two of the children consumed some of their mother’s fentanyl pills, which killed the 12-year-old.

These kids were trick r treating?

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

These kids were trick r treating?

Enjoy the fentanyl deaths because they happened on a different day of the week.

Sick fock. 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Sick fock. 

Why would you think I enjoy fentanyl deaths?  What's the matter with you? :lol:

Why would you think I enjoy fentanyl deaths?  What's the matter with you? :lol:

You are a sick piece of crap.

You're just pissed because you're not legally allowed to answer the door every Halloween.

Oh boy, a real zinger. :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Sick fock. 

Scumbag busted in NYC with 20k fentanyl pills made to look like candy. Back on the street in a few hours. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Scumbag busted in NYC with 20k fentanyl pills made to look like candy. Back on the street in a few hours. 

Uh oh.  This is going right to trick or treaters!  How can Biden do this?  What a monster

7 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Uh oh.  This is going right to trick or treaters!  How can Biden do this?  What a monster

Tilt

7 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Halloween 2023 - Doomsday. :( 

A simple news story, easily verifiable, sets these clowns off. I rule. Lol. 

muh fentanyl :cry:

muh summer 2020 riots :cry:

muh stolen election :cry:

muh kid mutilations :cry:

muh open border :cry:

muh BLM and antifa :cry:

muh Biden :cry:

muh Ukraine :cry:

muh Hunter Biden :cry:

muh Deep State :cry:

muh pedophiles :cry:

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A simple news story, easily verifiable, sets these clowns off. I rule. Lol. 

No one said the stuff didn’t exist.  But the reason it exists is to try to not get caught with it, not for giving it out to unsuspecting kids.

On 9/28/2022 at 3:17 PM, TimHauck said:

I’m gonna venture a guess that they were hiding fentanyl in candy boxes to try not to get caught with it (fail there I guess), not give it out to kids for Halloween.

32 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No one said the stuff didn’t exist.  But the reason it exists is to try to not get caught with it, not for giving it out to unsuspecting kids.

Good call. You could have made detective.

I like to one fentanyl in with the pez candy.  Hand em out and just laugh at the one kid who ends up trippin' ballz. 

It’s really weird some of y’all making fun of fentanyl. I hope it never effects someone you know. 

8 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

It’s really weird some of y’all making fun of fentanyl. I hope it never effects someone you know. 

Nobody is making fun of fentanyl.  Of course it's a problem and I hope those affected get help.

What we're doing here is making fun of people that tried to scare parents into thing that this was a threat to trick or treaters in an attempt to gain political points.

Also this is the geek club where it used to be common practice to make fun of stuff, even serious topics.  If you're getting your feelings hurt by some jokes then maybe you should look for a safe space.

3 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Nobody is making fun of fentanyl.  Of course it's a problem and I hope those affected get help.

What we're doing here is making fun of people that tried to scare parents into thing that this was a threat to trick or treaters in an attempt to gain political points.

Also this is the geek club where it used to be common practice to make fun of stuff, even serious topics.  If you're getting your feelings hurt by some jokes then maybe you should look for a safe space.

Who cares if it’s given on Halloween  or November 1st?  It’s just stupid to go down some arbitrary route like that. I guess the older I get I’m less tolerant of these dumb word games y’all play.  

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Who cares if it’s given on Halloween  or November 1st?  It’s just stupid to go down some arbitrary route like that. I guess the older I get I’m less tolerant of these dumb word games y’all play.  

Why do they purposely make it look like candy? Errrrrrr Halloween! 

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The whole point of all of this was to make fun of how the media makes a huge deal out of nothing before Halloween.  No one is making fun of serious issue fentanyl is.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The whole point of all of this was to make fun of how the media makes a huge deal out of nothing before Halloween.  No one is making fun of serious issue fentanyl is.

So the media shouldn’t have said anything? Poison made to look like, candy, let’s say nothing about Halloween. Got it. It might bring more attention to the border and the rise in OD’s. Errrrr, Covid!

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why do they purposely make it look like candy? 

To try to hide it, not to give it to kids 

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

To try to hide it, not to give it to kids 

Would it be easier for children to mistakenly eat one?  

49 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

What word games?  Craftsman started the thread about fentanyl being given to trick r treaters.  Most of us said this is dumb, it was and still is.  How is this a word game?

How is this dying on a focked up hill?

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Would it be easier for children to mistakenly eat one?  

If it were being made to look like candy to avoid detection then there would be packaging indicating it was candy, and it would be transported via commercial means. These idiots think a mule with 20k candy colored pills in a plastic bag is going to fool anyone. What can you say? If they can imagine it, it’s real. 

8 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

What word games?  Craftsman started the thread about fentanyl being given to trick r treaters.  Most of us said this is dumb, it was and still is.  How is this a word game?

How is this dying on a focked up hill?

He knows the difference, but someone on his team is being attacked, so he has to defend regardless of how illogical it is.  That's the hill he's willing to die on.

• Thanks 1

I’m no fake cop, but I always thought dealers wanted to sell drugs versus handing them out to kids for free. :unsure: 

Just now, MDC said:

I’m no fake cop, but I always thought dealers wanted to sell drugs versus handing them out to kids for free. :unsure: 

Apparently they don't teach this at mall cop school.

I’m sorry, you idiots don’t know that fentanyl is being sold as other drugs? That many times the purchaser thinks they are buying something else? Wow. Such big mouths that know almost nothing about how the drug game has changed. Lol 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m sorry, you idiots don’t know that fentanyl is being sold as other drugs? That many times the purchaser thinks they are buying something else? Wow. Such big mouths that know almost nothing about how the drug game has changed. Lol 

9/10 People don’t purposely buy fentanyl.  It’s cheaper and used as a substitute for other things. And it’s 100 times more deadly.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You should start a thread about fentanyl/opioid thread rather than making your argument in a thread that says trick or treaters need to be on the lookout or someone might slip them fentanyl. This thread has been a joke since the OP.

HTH, YWIA

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

9/10 People don’t purposely buy fentanyl.  It’s cheaper and used as a substitute for other things. And it’s 100 times more deadly.  

Exactly. But the two idiots from mall town New Jersey have a handle on it. It’s made to look like someone else not to fool the cops, but to fool the buyer. It’s like they get every aspect of this wrong.  Because they do.