Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

R. Moore

No, I see Hopkins being the wr1. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Me too, but I meant to say “other than Hopkins”. 

If the Cardinals can right then ship, then they should be able to sustain two receivers and Moore would be a decent fantasy WR3. But if not, it might be only Hopkins that has any consistent production 

5 hours ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Anyone else see Moore being the main beneficiary of Hollywood’s injury?  He’s got a ton of targets and receptions the past few weeks. 

I picked up Moore in my ppr league. He wasn't available in the other .5ppr where I already have Hopkins. I guess we'll see, huh? 

The problem with Moore hasn’t been lack of targets necessarily, it’s where his targets are at. He was 88th last year in air yards. Not sure where he is this year, but if all he’s doing is catching bubble screens like last year, he’s not going to be real helpful.

16 hours ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Anyone else see Moore being the main beneficiary of Hollywood’s injury?  He’s got a ton of targets and receptions the past few weeks. 

I may be in the minority here, but I don't think Kingsbury or Murray are all that good at their jobs.  They're "ok", but I don't think Kingsbury's coaching/game planning combined with Murray's mediocre passing is good enough to make any second passing option better than a WR3 in any given week.

• Thanks 1

I think Moore is a good start tonight; he'll be basically their second target after DHop.  I'm starting him in one league.  In another I'm considering him in a flex over Jonathan Taylor (I'm inclined to stick with Taylor; the problem is my options suck if he is a no-go).

• Like 1

He could have a sneaky good game tonight with all the attention on Hopkins. I guess we'll see. 

48 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I think Moore is a good start tonight; he'll be basically their second target after DHop.  I'm starting him in one league.  In another I'm considering him in a flex over Jonathan Taylor (I'm inclined to stick with Taylor; the problem is my options suck if he is a no-go).

Upon further analysis of my flex options, I'm starting Moore over Diontae Johnson (instead of over Taylor).  Moore and Johnson are kinda a wash IMO; the pundits favor Johnson but he has been meh so far.  That gives me a few days to sub in Johnson if Taylor is a no go.

I'm starting Moore over Doubs in a PPR/heavy yardage league.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Taylor. 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

he'll be basically their second target after DHop

Expect him to be their first target overall.

7 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

I agree and started to type this, but that seemed a bit presumptuous vs a player of DHop's ability and pent-up frustration.

29 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I agree and started to type this, but that seemed a bit presumptuous vs a player of DHop's ability and pent-up frustration.

Who has been at practice all of 3 days this year.

On 10/20/2022 at 8:20 PM, AxeElf said:

If AxeElf tells you the lottery numbers, play the opposite of those numbers to get rich. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, RedzoneMonster said:

If AxeElf tells you the lottery numbers, play the opposite of those numbers to get rich. 

Just because I'm curious how deep this rabbit-hole of nonsense goes...  What's the opposite of 11?

• Haha 2

Wow another outstanding game for Hopkins. 

2 hours ago, Super Cubs said:

If or when Hollywood gets healthy who do you see being the #1 fantasy WR Brown or Hopkin?

Which week?

5 hours ago, Super Cubs said:

If or when Hollywood gets healthy who do you see being the #1 fantasy WR Brown or Hopkin?

On Zone no doubt Hopkins.  R Moore will lose targets. 

6 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Which week?

9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17. I'm not worried about week 18. If you could give me a weekly breakdown on who will be more productive and maybe a stat line. Preferably before before kickoff of this Thursday night game. That's roughly 24 hours. Nothing to it for a stepper.

Thanks in advance.