Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Shirt worn by US soccer coach at World Cup speaks volumes about a nation divided

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Agreed

Name a couple examples when this has happened before concerning the US in international competitions? Just cause you're all China'd up doesn't make it non significant. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Reality said:

You are of course 100% correct, it never mattered what Trump accomplished. These revisionist history dipshlts would have never been satisfied. Truly disgusting disingenuous pieces of shlt.

Let's see, Trump in charge says virus is no big deal and makes states fight for PPE.  US is top ten in deaths per capita in 2020.

Obama the Great's protoge takes over and vaccines are available for all within 4 months, no more fighting for PPE, and the US ends up like in the 30's for deaths per capita.

Trump sucked at covid and he sucked at everything else.

Oh, and I'd be ok with a shirt that said:  Rich/Educated Blue States & Poor/Uneducated Red States.

Cause that my friend is the truth.  Facts not feelz friends.  Facts not feelz. 

And before you cultist get all indignant.  If you disagree with my assertion of blue vs red states provide a link showing your position.  I'll be happy to do the same.  But you won't cause you can't cause red states are almost all CHITHOLES.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn’t Nancy Pelosi say to head out to Chinatown and don’t be racist? The head muckity muck doctor person in NYC said the same thing. And Trump shutting down flights from hotspots was another example of his racism/fascism. Libtards were more concerned with claims of racism than the actual virus, but Trump was the one that didn’t take it serious enough.  Ok.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I would have but I don't watch a lot of TV. 

You in particular like to respond ad nauseum to threads that you are not interested in just for a chance to start a bltch slap session. You do it all the time. 

Were you responding to me?  It's obvious you started this thread just to stir the pot.  I actually watched the US match and saw the shirt.  I never once thought there was anything political about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Were you responding to me?  It's obvious you started this thread just to stir the pot.  I actually watched the US match and saw the shirt.  I never once thought there was anything political about it.

What's obvious to you is wrong. Stir the pot? Of course you wouldn't think it was anything. Those kinds of actions are right up your liberal alley. When has something like this been done before. Removing the colors of our flag that isn't even present, making a black and white t-shirt to emphaize our country is in turmoil because of the guy you voted in, And I'm sure you will soon be all in the same group with how all the liberals feel about this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Didn’t Nancy Pelosi say to head out to Chinatown and don’t be racist? The head muckity muck doctor person in NYC said the same thing. And Trump shutting down flights from hotspots was another example of his racism/fascism. Libtards were more concerned with claims of racism than the actual virus, but Trump was the one that didn’t take it serious enough.  Ok.  

Who said anything about racism with regard to Trump's covid response. You're getting your buzzwords confused now, Mr. "I remember 1980, and the country was better then!" You're like a parody of yourself lately. Are you okay?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Who said anything about racism with regard to Trump's covid response. You're getting your buzzwords confused now, Mr. "I remember 1980, and the country was better then!" You're like a parody of yourself lately. Are you okay?

It was brought up that he was at fault because he didn’t take it serious enough.  I’m pointing out who actually didn’t take it serious enough. Try and keep up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, craftsman said:

What's obvious to you is wrong. Stir the pot? Of course you wouldn't think it was anything. Those kinds of actions are right up your liberal alley. 

Look at you getting all pissed because a fuking soccer coach on the other side of the planet is wearing a shirt with a word on it. Remind us again why we should care at all about this. You can't even figure out why you're mad anymore. You just know it's all the fault of the big mean liberals!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It was brought up that he was at fault because he didn’t take it serious enough.  I’m pointing out who actually didn’t take it serious enough. Try and keep up. 

I don't try and keep up with the drunk driver weaving between lanes at 100 mph. Same rationale applies for not trying to keep up with you. It's a fool's errand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It was brought up that he was at fault because he didn’t take it serious enough.  I’m pointing out who actually didn’t take it serious enough. Try and keep up. 

He didn't say it would be gone by Easter?  He didn't say it was 15 people and would soon be zero?  He didn't call it the Chinavirus because he's a moron POS?  Did he wear a mask when everyone else did?

If you think he took it seriously you're a phuking moron.  His flight stops DID NOTHING since they excluded US citizens abroad.

Cot damn you people are phuking stupid.  Trump took it seriously?

bahahahahahahhahahaha

Top 10 worst deaths per capita.  That says all you need to know about the Orange Moron's effectiveness.  He LOST jobs throughout his presidency.  Spot On Trump!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Look at you getting all pissed because a fuking soccer coach on the other side of the planet is wearing a shirt with a word on it. Remind us again why we should care at all about this. You can't even figure out why you're mad anymore. You just know it's all the fault of the big mean liberals!

yeah, that's what it comes down to.. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, craftsman said:

What's obvious to you is wrong. Stir the pot? Of course you wouldn't think it was anything. Those kinds of actions are right up your liberal alley. When has something like this been done before. Removing the colors of our flag that isn't even present, making a black and white t-shirt to emphaize our country is in turmoil because of the guy you voted in, And I'm sure you will soon be all in the same group with how all the liberals feel about this. 

I guess I don't look for everything to have some sort of political meaning.  If that makes me liberal then this will be the first time I ever admit to be liberal.  I hope I never read into everything as if it has some political meaning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Look at you getting all pissed because a fuking soccer coach on the other side of the planet is wearing a shirt with a word on it. Remind us again why we should care at all about this. You can't even figure out why you're mad anymore. You just know it's all the fault of the big mean liberals!

I'm not mad in the least. I just know you are an idiot. There is nothing a strange liberal on this site can say that would make me angry. 

So you must be describing your emotions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I guess I don't look for everything to have some sort of political meaning.  If that makes me liberal then this will be the first time I ever admit to be liberal.  I hope I never read into everything as if it has some political meaning.

A lot makes you a liberal. Liberals always try to minimize stupid liberal actions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, craftsman said:

A lot makes you a liberal. Liberals always try to minimize stupid liberal actions. 

Did the US team admit to this being the reason behind the shirts?  Did they say they are protesting something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I don't try and keep up with the drunk driver weaving between lanes at 100 mph. Same rationale applies for not trying to keep up with you. It's a fool's errand.

Ok then shutup.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok then shutup.  

You first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm. Funny Fauci got in front of congress and said that Trumps ban on flights from China saved lives. And the hits, just keep on coming! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crapman and Tardcore sissy swordfighting morning noon and night.

Must be a day that ends in Y.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, craftsman said:

yeah, that's what it comes down to.. :rolleyes:

Well what DOES it come down to then? You can't even explain it. You just feel a need to be a pissy little b1tch all the time, and for some stupid reason no one else can comprehend, you're choosing a God damn shirt as your target. Find something to be thankful for. You'll feel better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hmm. Funny Fauci got in front of congress and said that Trumps ban on flights from China saved lives. And the hits, just keep on coming! 

lmfao.  You cultist hate the Great Fauci.  Don't you dare try to use him to your benefit now.  Trump let US citizens who were in China to come back.   I guess you cultist think that folks who were in China, but US citizens, were immune?

You probably did...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The FoxNews article was the only news I could find about the shirt.  I think that says a lot.

After doing some more research it looks like Nike has made these shirts for a few years now.  It's just a shirt that refers to the US as the States just like we have been for years.  No different than Michigan St. having uniforms that just say, STATE.

This story is a huge nothingburger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Reality said:

 

 

Minutes apart, these people are shameless. You are an absolute clown.

Thanks for highlighting that no one said he did nothing right.

For someone who calls themselves "Reality" you are certainly detached from it. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's a clothing line from Nike.  It has nothing to do with not being united.  It's just another fear mongering attempt.

https://store.ussoccer.com/collections/states-collection

https://apnews.com/article/soccer-sports-united-states-international-world-cup-cba3160a820d798988ddddc2371cd376

But it worked to get utilit to post it on the fantasy football message board once again showing how his brain doesn't work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Let's see, Trump in charge says virus is no big deal and makes states fight for PPE.  US is top ten in deaths per capita in 2020.

Obama the Great's protoge takes over and vaccines are available for all within 4 months, no more fighting for PPE, and the US ends up like in the 30's for deaths per capita.

Trump sucked at covid and he sucked at everything else.

Oh, and I'd be ok with a shirt that said:  Rich/Educated Blue States & Poor/Uneducated Red States.

Cause that my friend is the truth.  Facts not feelz friends.  Facts not feelz. 

And before you cultist get all indignant.  If you disagree with my assertion of blue vs red states provide a link showing your position.  I'll be happy to do the same.  But you won't cause you can't cause red states are almost all CHITHOLES.

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see. - John Lennon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Thanks for highlighting that no one said he did nothing right.

For someone who calls themselves "Reality" you are certainly detached from it. 

This is pretty embarrassing, even for a dipshlt like you. Best to bow out & fock off.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

But it worked to get utilit to post it on the fantasy football message board once again showing how his brain doesn't work. 

It did a number on the goofballs on Twitter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Reality said:

This is pretty embarrassing, even for a dipshlt like you. Best to bow out & fock off.

You are the one who own goaled yourself.

Kind of the same way when you own goaled yourself on not knowing what the word "headline" means.

You are a jerkoff. Go fook yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MDC said:

Crapman and Tardcore sissy swordfighting morning noon and night.

Must be a day that ends in Y.

MDC posted everday on this site, morning noon and night,  instead of hanging out with his family while on vacation.

The family was happy he didn't hang with them. Loser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are the one who own goaled yourself.

Kind of the same way when you own goaled yourself on not knowing what the word "headline" means.

You are a jerkoff. Go fook yourself.

This is so pathetic. I'm always sort of blown away how folks that have been embarrassed so badly come back for more. It's as if they're literally not smart enough to understand how stupid they look.

I've run across some really stupid mofo's on this website but, this blithering idiot is coming for the crown.

I know you're a big last word guy, so as bad as it's been for you in this thread... And my guy, holy fock, it's been really bad... I'll let you have the last word that you so badly have to have.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Reality said:

This is so pathetic. I'm always sort of blown away how folks that have been embarrassed so badly come back for more. It's as if they're literally not smart enough to understand how stupid they look.

I've run across some really stupid mofo's on this website but, this blithering idiot is coming for the crown.

I know you're a big last word guy, so as bad as it's been for you in this thread... And my guy, holy fock, it's been really bad... I'll let you have the last word that you so badly have to have.

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Meh, I don't see a problem with it. 

There isn't.... but crapsman needs something. It was a good excuse to post the Biden vid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, craftsman said:

MDC posted everday on this site, morning noon and night,  instead of hanging out with his family while on vacation.

The family was happy he didn't hang with them. Loser.

5,900+ posts since July 🤣🤣🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

There isn't.... but crapsman needs something. It was a good excuse to post the Biden vid. 

Look at WetWipes whining again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

5,900+ posts since July 🤣🤣🤣

17 years of needing all the liberal support he can get. Poor Wetpants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, craftsman said:

17 years of needing all the liberal support he can get. Poor Wetpants.

why would I need liberal support? 😂

 

you need professional help 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

why would I need liberal support? 😂

 

you need professional help 

You don't think averaging 40 posts a day on here is normal?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You don't think averaging 40 posts a day on here is normal?

 

the best part is it's just his most recent user name 🤣

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×