Frozenbeernuts

Do liberals still think that covid didn't come from the Wuhan lab that Fauci was funding?

26 minutes ago, Strike said:

Your own article admits the NIH funded Wuhan research.  Thanks for supporting my case.  This is why I tend to avoid having actual discussions with you.  You're incapable of forming or understanding a logical argument.  

Not in the clear and direct way you’re claiming. And it also says the letter is filled with inaccuracies. Read it again, and then consider your own tendency to make snap judgments before you insult others.

7 hours ago, Strike said:

Your own article admits the NIH funded Wuhan research.  Thanks for supporting my case.  This is why I tend to avoid having actual discussions with you.  You're incapable of forming or understanding a logical argument.  

You’re right he’s a waste of time. I’m surprised you didn’t call out his source though because his go-to is to rebut with the worst sources imaginable. A 3 year old article from “Fact Checker” Glenn Kessler. He’s the Fed mop-up man at the WaPo. Guy has been community noted more than anyone.

Actual quote -

“I fear @tedcruz missed the scientific animation in the video that shows how it is virtually impossible for this virus jump from the lab. Or the many interviews with actual scientists. We deal in facts, and viewers can judge for themselves.”

On 1/12/2024 at 8:37 AM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

huge deal breaker, one of the major issues I generally have had dating black chicks, they eat up whatever they are told.

Seems a trait that could work toward a fellas advantage.

On 1/12/2024 at 2:45 PM, BeachGuy23 said:

Man if the next novel virus is more deadly than covid it will decimate conservatives since they are so anti-science now they won't take any vaccine offered by big pharma and the government.

I wonder what conservatives will do when they're faced with significant medical choices that will require them to either use medical treatments and drugs from big pharma or face death.  Should be interesting. 

I for one will trust in my amulete which reads 'covfefe'.  It is known to ward off germs.  Between that and my MAGA Daba do hat I should be good.

Germs or Germans, I forget.

Edited by Engorgeous George

• Haha 1

Saw this going around x/twitter a bit today.  Mostly being shared by a Republican that doesn’t like Trump.  Check the year.

On 2/1/2024 at 12:24 PM, squistion said:

pelosi and biden sure thought that calling Trump a xenophobe for wanting to shut out the chiners....

While I welcome the gradual progression toward common sense and actual thought that seems to transpire from our liberal friends.....I wonder, do they understand how pretending for so long could be harmful?

Do they understand how blind obedience to power is harmful?