Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

DeSantis and his stupid laws

6 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

The Democratic left has an ideology virtually identical with fascism and routinely borrows tactics of intimidation and political terror from the Nazi Brownshirts.

Stop projecting. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Is the black guy in the video RLLD posted a bigot, white supremacist  and a fool too?

Edit - I predicted you’d call him that 🤣

I haven’t watched it yet. I will this morning. But if he agrees with your position then he is likely one or more of those, yes. 

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Good advice but I doubt you’re capable of following it. 

Here comes the intellectual heavyweight with the I know you are but what and I defense.  :lol:

22 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Just going to point out, AGAIN, that our resident conservatives are all in favor of banning books. You fuksticks can STFU about cancel culture and anything else you don't like from here on out. Fukking anti-American pigs.

⬆️Triggered

I think even you are intelligent enough to understand these 2 statements are completely different: 

1.  Banning books.

2.  Censoring adult topics for minors. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

What it is is a different topic that has nothing to do with this thread. 

But to answer your question: medical surgery performed for the benefit of the patient is not, by definition, mutilation. It is also, for the record, none of your fukking business. It’s a private medical decision between a patient, the doctor, and in the case of minors, the parents. YOU should have no say. And if you think you do, that is one of the elements that defines you in favor of fascism rather than a free society. 

I don’t have a say. Did I say I did? Typical leftard, projecting what they think others are thinking. Justin is right about you. But thanks for proving my point amongst that garbage pile of words you strung together. I’ll make one concession, even though it is mutilation. I’ll call it a sex change operation.  You advocate for sex change operations on children. Sick. And considering that, I would give no credence to anything you or your kind have to say about the well being of children. Your ideology comes first, not them. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

If you vote for a single democrat that makes you a communist.

Lol.  I'm perfectly fine with how I vote. 

I think anybody who votes 100% for any party is a fool and a sheep.  That's what allows the crazy elements seep in because they know people vote that way and there are no repercussions for their lunacy.  

Have you answered the tonsil question yet? I think it’s very pertinent. 

No one cares what a guy with a child's intelligence thinks is pertinent.

11 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

The Democratic left has an ideology virtually identical with fascism and routinely borrows tactics of intimidation and political terror from the Nazi Brownshirts.

The Nazis also did unnecessary operations on children. Sick stuff 

• Thanks 1

The left are the ones that came up with bullshit like “the school to prison pipeline”. Result? No discipline in schools. So why would anyone listen to them about what’s best for children? Their great ideas have made schools worse. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did you hear that the Asian guy that killed all those other Asian people did it because of white supremacy? They know no bounds and use everyone they can as a shield or a spear. 

No, I haven't. Some people were speculating when the news first broke that there was a racial motive behind the attack, but that talk ended when the race of the shooter was identified.

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Even a child can tell your head is up your a$$, which is why it’s pertinent. 

Ad hominem!  Foking stellar debate and logic in this one.  I feel like I'm roaming with the great thinkers of all time here.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The left are the ones that came up with bullshit like “the school to prison pipeline”. Result? No discipline in schools. So why would anyone listen to them about what’s best for children? Their great ideas have made schools worse. 

You know, I’m not sure that if I wanted to offer 15-20 moronic opinions every day that I could. Takes a certain skill set that I lack. You impress me. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

Ad hominem!  Foking stellar debate and logic in this one.  I feel like I'm roaming with the great thinkers of all time here.  :lol:

I’m trying to limit myself to the tone of your posts. 

You know, I’m not sure that if I wanted to offer 15-20 moronic opinions every day that I could. Takes a certain skill set that I lack. You impress me. 

Wut?  You already do!  A lot more than that!

I kid, I kid.

Oh, so you think discipline in schools isn’t worse than it was? Maybe talk to some teachers, never mind me.  

10 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

⬆️Triggered

I think even you are intelligent enough to understand these 2 statements are completely different: 

1.  Banning books.

2.  Censoring adult topics for minors. 

Your party is all for both. Are you smart enough to realize that drawing a distinction between banning and censoring is Orwellian double-speak at it's finest?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, so you think discipline in schools isn’t worse than it was? Maybe talk to some teachers, never mind me.  

I think the advent of social media has a lot more to do with it than the absurd reason you offered. 

22 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

The Nazi's had an ideology virtually identical with the Democratic left? :mellow: That is some revisionist history. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I think the advent of social media has a lot more to do with it than the absurd reason you offered. 

Well you would be wrong. Kids don’t get disciplined like they used to, social media or not when they should be. You also know they don’t get left back when they fail, right? That’s how you end up with high school seniors reading at a third grade level. But yeah, let’s listen to liberals about what’s best for kids. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How could this be? It's all the libs fault? It doesn't have anything to do with a bunch of lazy, coddling, helicopter parents that can't ever admit that their kids are fuk-ups, and that go after the schools legally when their crybaby kids are shown deserved discipline? Obviously there's no way any conservative parents would ever do such a thing. They're much too busy teaching valuable life lessons and proper morality to their kids, right? LMFAO.

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Your party is all for both. Are you smart enough to realize that drawing a distinction between banning and censoring is Orwellian double-speak at it's finest?

I'm smart enough to know that your book banning argument is a red herring.  You're not so you just keep rolling with it.  

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

The Nazi's had an ideology virtually identical with the Democratic left? :mellow: That is some revisionist history. 

Antifa/BLM support your perverse ideology you putz. 

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

If a book is censored to prevent one from reading it, then it is a de facto banning of the book. 

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m trying to limit myself to the tone of your posts. 

🤣🤣🤣

24 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Here comes the intellectual heavyweight with the I know you are but what and I defense.  :lol:

What a foking mental midget.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well you would be wrong. Kids don’t get disciplined like they used to, social media or not when they should be. You also know they don’t get left back when they fail, right? That’s how you end up with high school seniors reading at a third grade level. But yeah, let’s listen to liberals about what’s best for kids. 

Or we can defer to the conservative educational principles: Thou shall not teach anything that contradicts my belief system, which is stagnant and glorifies the marginalization of everyone that is not in lockstep with said belief system.

Just now, Dizkneelande said:

You really shouldn’t spew such nonsense and then call somebody else a putz- it makes you sound like a schmuck, lol. 

There are maybe 50 members of ANTIFA in the entire country. Such a huge threat. But nonetheless, do you even know what the word stands for? Obviously not. It stands for “anti-fascist”, as in Nazis aren’t their friends. 

JFC what a moron. 

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

How could this be? It's all the libs fault? It doesn't have anything to do with a bunch of lazy, coddling, helicopter parents that can't ever admit that their kids are fuk-ups, and that go after the schools legally when their crybaby kids are shown deserved discipline? Obviously there's no way any conservative parents would ever do such a thing. They're much too busy teaching valuable life lessons and proper morality to their kids, right? LMFAO.

Do you think I deny that there are shitty parents on the right? Plenty. I see some of them at every game my kids have. The lack of discipline is due to the fact that kids don’t get disciplined. And that comes from the left. The “school to prison pipeline “ was an Obama thing, and policies were instituted that resulted in no to very little discipline.  And that goes for all kids, even the ones with shitty pain in the ass conservative parents.  

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

🤣🤣🤣

What a foking mental midget.  

I don’t think you are, truly. Your brain is like an empty pitcher. Once filled with facts you could be very smart indeed. Alas, right now there isn’t much there. 

16 minutes ago, squistion said:

You're right, it wasn't the Nazi's - it was the Communists the Democrats align with.  And, TBH, the Communists were far more deadlier and brutal than the Nazi's ever were.  I mean, don't get me wrong - both were absolute abominations but if we're talking on the shear deadly and brutality scale, the Communists win 100% of the time, EVERY time.  That's who your party aligns with, so if someone compare your side with Nazi's I would take the win there and be quiet about it.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Dizkneelande said:

No elected official in the Democratic Party has ever supported Antifa (that I am aware of) as its self-identified members are anarchists or believe in anarchy. And there is no proven connection between Antifa and BLM (outside of some Antifa members using the BLM protests to commit acts of violence and destruction of property).

Do you think I deny that there are shitty parents on the right?   

The lack of discipline is due to the fact that kids don’t get disciplined. And that comes from the left. 

So you don't deny sh!tty parents on the right, it's just the left's fault that they're sh!tty. Understood. Did your hero Tucker teach you this circular reasoning, or did you come about it through your own self reflection and deep thinking?

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You're right, it wasn't the Nazi's - it was the Communists the Democrats align with.  And, TBH, the Communists were far more deadlier and brutal than the Nazi's ever were.  I mean, don't get me wrong - both were absolute abominations but if we're talking on the shear deadly and brutality scale, the Communists win 100% of the time, EVERY time.  That's who your party aligns with, so if someone compare your side with Nazi's I would take the win their and be quiet about it.

The Communists were terrible. I wouldn’t say they were worse than the Nazis. There is a reason we sided with Stalin and not with Hitler you know. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The Communists were terrible. I wouldn’t say they were worse than the Nazis. There is a reason we sided with Stalin and not with Hitler you know. 

That was BEFORE the Commies really went on their killing spree.  We sided with them because the enemy of our enemy is our friend, not for some magnanimous and moral reason.  Let's not pretend that Stalin didn't have a pact/truce with Hitler prior to Hitler breaking it and attacking Russia.

You're right, it wasn't the Nazi's - it was the Communists the Democrats align with.  And, TBH, the Communists were far more deadlier and brutal than the Nazi's ever were.  I mean, don't get me wrong - both were absolute abominations but if we're talking on the shear deadly and brutality scale, the Communists win 100% of the time, EVERY time.  That's who your party aligns with, so if someone compare your side with Nazi's I would take the win their and be quiet about it.

Hitler doesn’t nearly have Stalins and Maos body count. It’s not even close. If Hitler just killed peasants there wouldn’t be as much made of it. There never is.  

• Like 1

I don’t think you are, truly. Your brain is like an empty pitcher. Once filled with facts you could be very smart indeed. Alas, right now there isn’t much there. 

Metal midget thinks he has to explain his adolescence.  No wonder people thought you were Hauck.  Does autism run in the family?

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

So you don't deny sh!tty parents on the right, it's just the left's fault that they're sh!tty. Understood. Did your hero Tucker teach you this circular reasoning, or did you come about it through your own self reflection and deep thinking?

Im talking about the lack of discipline and where it came from. That’s all. You’re talking about who’s responsible for the bad behavior. All sides are. I’m talking about the reaction, or lack of it, to the behavior. 

I think most historians would say that were equally horrible. I think the Holocaust is just as bad as anything Stalin did and to say that being equated with the acts of Hitler is some sort of "win" is an odd take.