cmh6476

***OFFICIAL AFC Championship Bengals @ Chiefs Thread***

Can't call 'em the Bungles anymore. 

Kelce hurt in practice today. List as questionable

yes! you started another thread!   

since you are a chargers fan,  here another chargs hype video to get ready for the game!!!

Chargers still at work with the coaching staff.   Staley still in ( for now ).  no coaches hired yet.  need to feed cmh with his blue and yellow news!

We had a Josh Palmer review on how he helped the Chargers in 2022 with other receivers out.  Dont miss it cmh!

as a newly-minted chargers fa, youd be interested in this discussion on joe lombardi:

comments from the video:

1. 54% of chargers offense plays were covered from the snap. The league average is 34%. Herbert still got the team to the playoffs.
2. Brandon Staley wanted Mike McDaniel & Kevin O’Connell over Lombardi but he wasn’t able to get them. I trust he will be looking in the right places & get a good guy this time. He did really well finding a special teams coordinator last season too
3. I actually think this was Herbert’s best year. The adversity he had to deal with. I’ve never seen a qb have nobody open or throw in the smallest windows. The worst possible playcalling you can imagine for a whole season and get a team to 10 wins. I think this was his best year of qb play.

another video for cmh on the chargers search for an OC.  good luck next year with your chargers fandom cmh! get hyped for the blue and gold!

oh a found a good one charger fan cmh!  the guys call themselves the bolt bros and have fresh charger info for you.  throw on a charger cap and enjoy!  unleash the bolt!

Being a Chargers fan is worlds better than a Chiefs fan.  Great thinking switching to the gold and blue.  I mean look no further than this stupdi play. chiefs do a spinning circle in the backfield as a team, then throw 534953025 passes and then get in the end zone only to get called for holding.  what a joke franchise.  i can see why you got bolts tattooed on each buttcheck now.

46 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Can't call 'em the Bungles anymore. 

What makes this thread official? 

11 minutes ago, weepaws said:

What makes this thread official? 

hes a charger fan so he gets the official mock the chiefs thread!

There's two for the other game.   Nothing stopping anyone from starting another afc one 

Hope Kelce is okay for the geek playoff game 

15 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Hope Kelce is okay for the geek playoff game 

I'm in a bar and can't play that and hear what he said.  What did he say?

He had a full practice and received treatment after practice. Felt something unusual compared to wed and Thursday practice. 

i guess basically saying if it was super serious he couldn’t have gone through a full practice 

FRI, JAN 27, 3:30 PMROTOWIRE.COM

Travis Kelce (back), who was listed as a full practice participant Friday, is listed as questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship Game against the Bengals, Matt McMullen of the Chiefs' official site reports.

i think charger fan cmh (stands for Chargers mega hyped!) might like this draft video featuring the chargers.

so tell me cmh with all of this does your declaration that chargers are team of the decade feel bolstered?  you felt strong enough about that to start a thread on it.  

2 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

There's two for the other game.   Nothing stopping anyone from starting another afc one 

hey whats wrong?  just a little ribbing?  you love it when you were ribbing me?  im just ribbing bak a little.  all in good fun.  this is fun!  i hope you arent the type that likes to rib people and run to mommy when it happens back.  the geek club might not be the place for you.  try fbgs then.

The Chargers blow and haven't won sh1t since Steve Young beat them.   Your welcome. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

The Chargers blow and haven't won sh1t since Steve Young beat them.   Your welcome. 

Stan Humphries quarterbacked the Charges and won a Super Bowl ... sitting on the bench with the Washington Redskins. :lol:

Give me a break.   You still haven't won anything yet. 

10 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

You’re

10 hours ago, Gepetto said:

FRI, JAN 27, 3:30 PMROTOWIRE.COM

Travis Kelce (back), who was listed as a full practice participant Friday, is listed as questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship Game against the Bengals, Matt McMullen of the Chiefs' official site reports.

I think you live in a time warp.  Most everything you post has already been posted.  

is the game on today or Sunday?

6 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

I think you live in a time warp.  Most everything you post has already been posted.  

Missed that short post.  At least my post includes what the injury is and a source.  

8 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Give me a break.   You still haven't won anything yet. 

I guess you missed the press conference with the Kansas City mayor. Wheels are in motion to rename the stadium Burrowhead Stadium. 

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

whee.  idiots.

Wow, way to doosh up a thread. Not even with my low opinion of you would I have imagined you focking up a thread this way. You've managed to sink below crapsman level here.

:thumbsdown:

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

whee.  idiots.

100% gay for sure…

You are adults, act like it…. This stuff is for young children…

Tomorrow is my son's 16th birthday.   Last year he went to the ku game against Kentucky and watched the hawks get smoked, and then see cincy beat the Chiefs.   Well ku got revenge, and now hopefully the Chiefs do against teams like by some mutual fans. 

5 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Tomorrow is my son's 16th birthday.   Last year he went to the ku game against Kentucky and watched the hawks get smoked, and then see cincy beat the Chiefs.   Well ku got revenge, and now hopefully the Chiefs do against teams like by some mutual fans. 

My wife lived in Kansas for a spell, so we root for the Jayhawks, unless they're playing Texor or Texor A&M. We also root for Wichita State.

I even have a Jayhawks T-shirts.

And I'm rooting for the Chiefs.

:cheers:

• Like 1

I'm ready to party.  Beastie boys ill communication on 180g vinyl this morning where my neighbors could hear it if they want.   Coffee so far but beer soon.   Some days you wake up when your team is about to play and just feel like you're going to win (as opposed to other times where there is this gut feeling they won't).  I'm just feeling this one today.   Go chiefs!