Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Trump vs DeSantis

12 minutes ago, crackattack said:

I don't count him out. I just don't see him carrying the swing states he would need. I absolutely could be wrong. I just believe DeSantis or Haley would draw the "independents and women" needed. Trump is damaged goods imo. I guess we'll see.

No thanks on Haley, neo con, but I think Trumps battle is in the primary. He won’t win NY, California, and other large blue states. But if he does pull it off he can win the general.  The left has made a mess of things. Reminds me of 2008. Any other year McCain is a shoe in. But Bush had focked things up so bad at that point the republicans had no shot. Take Trump out early or watch out. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No thanks on Haley, neo con, but I think Trumps battle is in the primary. He won’t win NY, California, and other large blue states. But if he does pull it off he can win the general.  The left has made a mess of things. Reminds me of 2008. Any other year McCain is a shoe in. But Bush had focked things up so bad at that point the republicans had no shot. Take Trump out early or watch out. 

You don't take Trump out .. Trump takes trump out or Trump doesn't come out.

Just now, kozmiq said:

When did you come out? Were you younger or older?

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

When did you come out? Were you younger or older?

You argue like a Middle School child.

19 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

You argue like a Middle School child.

Not arguing. You wouldn't stand a chance. Just wondering when you came out.

Just now, craftsman said:

Not arguing. You woukdn't stand a chance. Just wondering when you came out.

🙄

15 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Anything beats the clueless Dumb and Dumberer duo we got in the WH now.  

Regrettably,  you're right. With the exception of course of the duo that preceded them, of course. 

Just now, Fnord said:

Regrettably,  you're right. With the exception of course of the duo that preceded them, of course. 

Disagree.  The current buffoons make Trump look like the 2nd coming of Reagan.

On 2/1/2023 at 8:24 AM, TimHauck said:

Well this should be interesting.  Looks like Trump vs Desantis could be a battle of criticizing the other for who supported the Covid vaccines more.  Which I imagine will ultimately turn off many centrists that know the vaccines saved many lives.

Looks like with some of Ladapo's recent antics and Trump's nickname brainstorming this is what's gonna happen.  Sad.

On 2/1/2023 at 10:57 AM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Disagree.  The current buffoons make Trump look like the 2nd coming of Reagan.

Im curious... How was a Hollywood actor from California who paved the way for the Bush dynasty able to dupe an entire generation of conservatives? 

50 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Im curious... How was a Hollywood actor from California who paved the way for the Bush dynasty able to dupe an entire generation of conservatives? 

He didn't dupe anyone.

I'm not sure what you're getting at but if you were born in the 90's all I can say is that you're either missing some context or you're getting your information from dncplantation.com.  

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

He didn't dupe anyone.

I'm not sure what you're getting at but if you were born in the 90's all I can say is that you're either missing some context or you're getting your information from dncplantation.com.  

my favorite delusion democrats attempted was to argue that the 1980s was a second great depression under reagan, when it was a incredible boom period.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

He didn't dupe anyone.

I've been over it with you before and told you how he did.  Reagan was a wolf in sheep's clothing and tricked an entire group of GenXers into thinking he was some based conservative. You don't even know you've been duped, which is why over 30 years later you're saying things like Haley would make a good VP.. wtf? She's literally the epitomy of Neocon/RINO bullsh!t.

Your generation were terrible stewards for conservatism. 

10 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I've been over it with you before and told you how he did.  Reagan was a wolf in sheep's clothing and tricked an entire group of GenXers into thinking he was some based conservative. You don't even know you've been duped, which is why over 30 years later you're saying things like Haley would make a good VP.. wtf? She's literally the epitomy of Neocon/RINO bullsh!t.

He definitely got took on the amnesty he gave out. Go figure, the democrats lied. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He definitely got took on the amnesty he gave out. Go figure, the democrats lied. 

Mass immigration is the main source of all our problems, everything else is a symptom. I'll die on that hill.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Of course Reagan was a conservative. He simply never had congress so he had to focus on foreign policy.  Reagan's #1 domestic policy was to eliminate the Department of Education because he feared that the liberals #1 goal was to use the public school system to try to destroy this country.  But he never got congress so it never happened.

On 2/1/2023 at 10:32 AM, kozmiq said:

TRUMP!!! :cry:

Mass immigration is the main source of all our problems, everything else is a symptom. I'll die on that hill.

Truth. And it's not just the act, it's the reason for the act.

I don’t want you to die. But your views are completely wrong about this. In fact it’s the opposite of the truth. 

Everyone in America is given a special designation, and will be given special consideration, except straight white men. Fock them. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Here are some facts on immigration for anyone who wants to read them: 

https://www.fwd.us/news/immigration-facts-the-positive-economic-impact-of-immigration/

Immigration is a huge benefit to this country: And that includes illegal immigration as well: 

😆 Coming from a guy who hires illegals at slave wages and gives them no health insurance. Fock, I've worked in restaurants that gave me health insurance. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Everyone in America is given a special designation, and will be given special consideration, except straight white men. Fock them. 

The special consideration that white men have is that they run nearly every aspect of this country. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t want you to die. But your views are completely wrong about this. In fact it’s the opposite of the truth. 

well, the other option is something i think you will find much more distasteful.  traditionally in human history, when a society is conquered, the conquerors take the children of the conquered land and bring them back to to their society to be raised and cultured under the conquerors code of ethics.  the adults of the conquered land are killed, jailed, or second class citizens.  so the opposite of ending mass immigration is mass immigration of children from conquered lands.  

just opening the borders to massive numbers of adults and families is never done unless you are trying to destroy a nation from within.

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Here are some facts on immigration for anyone who wants to read them: 

https://www.fwd.us/news/immigration-facts-the-positive-economic-impact-of-immigration/

Immigration is a huge benefit to this country: And that includes illegal immigration as well: 

as i said, it destroys the culture, which is a massive negative impact.  the link you provided does not even touch on the issue of disrupting the culture currently in place, which for id say the majority of americans is the #1 issue.  its all about money to you.

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

The special consideration that white men have is that they run nearly every aspect of this country. 

And I love it.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

as i said, it destroys the culture, which is a massive negative impact.

What culture? There is no American culture that wasn’t brought over by immigrants. So what the fuk are you talking about? 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

What culture? There is no American culture that wasn’t brought over by immigrants. So what the fuk are you talking about? 

Christianity bltch. Rules and laws based on goodness. Everything you hate.

what the fock are YOU talking about?  For most of this nations history, it was empty farmland.  back THEN it was fine to bring in other cultures because they could spread out and do their own thing and not bother anyone.  NOW there is a VERY clear established culture in America.  apples to oranges.

i mena MAYBE you could make a case where you bring in refugees and settle them in farmland out by themselves.  but the liberals are trying to put them right smack into areas with established american culture.  OBVIOUSLY there will be upset people.

Really? I don’t. My son and nephews don’t. Oh well, the white men had their turn, those kids will have to make do because some strangers got their chance. Fock em, they gotta pay for what those guys got and did. Sounds fair and very American. 

we brought in a whole bunch of germans in the 1800s.  where did they go?  the midwest.  the louisiana purchase.  so there was no culture clash.  that works, sure.

look at what Putin did.  He invaded a year ago.  Job #1 was he took the children and shipped them deep inside Russia.  if this new Russian surge works, he will take all the kids from across Ukraine and ship them deep into Russia too.  Maybe Russa gets pushed back again, but they WILL get the kids for retraining.  if he somehow gets into europe proper, he will take those kids too to be recultured.

50 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

look at what Putin did.  He invaded a year ago.  Job #1 was he took the children and shipped them deep inside Russia.  if this new Russian surge works, he will take all the kids from across Ukraine and ship them deep into Russia too.  Maybe Russa gets pushed back again, but they WILL get the kids for retraining.  if he somehow gets into europe proper, he will take those kids too to be recultured.

You are one strange little dude. 

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You are one strange little dude. 

you just dont understand what is going on.  you have no education in human social history.  or war.  or anything. 

https://news.yahoo.com/editorial-putin-relocating-ukrainian-children-103000499.html

Editorial: Putin is relocating Ukrainian children to Russian ‘re-education’ camps. It’s tantamount to a war crime

Chicago Tribune Editorial Board, Chicago Tribune

Fri, February 17, 2023 at 2:30 AM PST·4 min read

One of Vladimir Putin’s strategies during his brutal, illegal war in Ukraine has been to ensure that Russians only hear one version of reality. His.

This week, the world learned that he’s also applying that tactic to Ukrainian children.

The Russian government has put thousands of Ukrainian children into what the Kremlin pitched as “recreation camps,” but in actuality are re-education facilities aimed at Russifying the children with a pro-Moscow lens into Russian culture, history and society, according to a report released by Yale University and the Conflict Observatory, a program created by the State Department to document war crimes committed by Russian forces and their proxies in Ukraine.

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Does this happen before or after he nukes the US?

Just now, TimHauck said:

Does this happen before or after he nukes the US?

why are you makig fun of it when i just posted an article clearly establishing he is taking kids?  can you read?

47 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

why are you makig fun of it when i just posted an article clearly establishing he is taking kids?  can you read?

He’s gonna do that to ALL of the kids in Ukraine?