Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

Taking The Fifth!

6 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I don't disagree with either of you. I just wish you saw how your arguments here, when compared with your defense of Trump, scream hyper-partisan hypocrisy. 

I defend Trump because his policies were solid, he delivered.... I want that back....it does not have to be Trump, it could be anyone.....outcomes....that is what we need here. 

I do not expect to find a politician who is not dirty, but I do demand that people are helped and not harmed to the fullest extent possible. 

Biden has harmed, Trump helped.....pick another Republican by all means, but ensure he brings the Trump solutions. 

And then, sick the media on that person, enthusiastically.....and put enough fear in them to keep them in check, please....do that.... but dont make up stuff and try fake impeachments, please....

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Republican presidents have:

1.) Appointed six of the nine current Supreme Court justices. 

2.) Appointed 91 of the 172 current federal appeals court judges.

So at those justice-system levels, conservatives are in control.

Not to mention Trump turned the DOJ upside down in his tenure. 

The other side of the Geek Club aisle screams unfair blah blah blah at every turn.  Please stick this in their face every time they do. 

Quite frankly, I'm tired of the Repubs here blaming America for their side's downfalls.

3 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

The other side of the Geek Club aisle screams unfair blah blah blah at every turn.  Please stick this in their face every time they do. 

Quite frankly, I'm tired of them blaming America for their downfalls.

They hate on Pence because he wouldn't kick the Constitution to the curb and grant Trump's wishes to do whatever to keep him in power. It vey much is a cult-like devotion to that hypocritical clown.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

They hate on Pence because he wouldn't kick the Constitution to the curb and grant Trump's wishes to do whatever to keep him in power. It vey much is a cult-like devotion to that hypocritical clown.

Just stick your previous post along with my DOJ point in their faces EVERY time they cry foul.  Believe me, it'll never get old .. and hopefully they'll quit blaming everyone but themselves.

Thank you, sir.

Just now, kozmiq said:

Just stick your previous post along with my DOJ point in their faces EVERY time they cry foul.  Believe me, it'll never get old .. and hopefully they'll quit blaming everyone but themselves.

Thank you, sir.

They won't. They're so ignorant and deluded that they'll just double down the more obvious it gets. 

8 hours ago, RLLD said:

Will you commit here and now to apply this same standard to any President who does this?

Hell yes. George Bush: Read my lips - no new taxes.

Bwhahahahahaha.

That and Pero cost him the election.

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You've said this multiple times in this thread. We got it, chim chim.

Trump in 2016 mocked people who take the Fifth, saying that's what The Mob does.

Then he turns around and takes it more than 400 times last year.

That makes him a raging hypocrite.

Besides, Republican presidents have:

1.) Appointed six of the nine current Supreme Court justices. 

2.) Appointed 91 of the 172 current federal appeals court judges.

So at those justice-system levels, conservatives are in control.

Suck it!

You have no sense of what has been going on with the left going after everything Trump because your hatred clouds your judgement.

To sum up, you don't know what you are rambling on about. Now go do what you have been doing every day for the past 8 years and struggle with your TDS.

6 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Why is crapman copying and pasting his replies? :lol:

Because he doesn't have the maturity, sense of humor and brain power to roll out anything fresh and original. He retreats to his safe space of liberals, TDS, blah, blah, blah.

This is what he does when he gets pwned.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Because he doesn't have the maturity, sense of humor and brain power to roll out anything fresh and original. He retreats to his safe space of liberals, TDS, blah, blah, blah.

This is what he does when he gets pwned.

Does he scour the internet for ‘witty’ replies and save them in a folder on his hard drive? 

Just now, OldMaid said:

Does he scour the internet for ‘witty’ replies and save them in a folder on his hard drive? 

No, he just has the old-fashioned save-get keys to insert his unwitty responses into threads.

Hunter Biden. Biolabs. BLM. Antifa. Hunter Biden. Biolabs. BLM. Antifa. 

One, two, three, four.......FIFFFF!!!!! 

On 2/1/2023 at 5:05 AM, Mike Honcho said:

I thought this was going to be about Scotch.  :(  

I thought it was about how many dudes the OP can take in row while pulling a train. :dunno: