Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

Taking The Fifth!

If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment ... You see, The Mob takes the Fifth.

Yet he took it more than 400 times!

• Haha 1

Sometimes you don't plan that far ahead.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Sometimes you don't plan that far ahead.

🤣

I think this is a great point.

If I may be so bold, might I ask that you affirm right here and now in this thread that taking the 5th amendment…..as a President….is an indication of guilt?

Not a big deal but just more proof of how big of a hypocrite Trump is and always has been.  I don't think anyone is really surprised by it.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Not a big deal but just more proof of how big of a hypocrite Trump is and always has been.  I don't think anyone is really surprised by it.

:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Will you commit here and now to apply this same standard to any President who does this?

Just now, RLLD said:

Will you commit here and now to apply this same standard to any President who does this?

Saying something is bad and then doing it himself?  Absolutely.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Saying something is bad and then doing it himself?  Absolutely.

You have no sense of what has been going on with the left going after everything Trump because your hatred clouds your judgement.

Ok, that’s fair, sorta like declaring the possession of classified documents is bad, and then doing it himself, I think we have common ground

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Ok, that’s fair, sorta like declaring the possession of classified documents is bad, and then doing it himself, I think we have common ground

I don't think you'll find many posts of mine on here defending Biden.  You'll find far more saying how I dislike him.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't think you'll find many posts of mine on here defending Biden.  You'll find far more saying how I dislike him.

I am just interested in locating common ground and I surmise we have it 

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That's because you only post away when it's something about Trump. Not Biden. You are obsessed. TDS comes to mind.

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

That's because you only post away when it's something about Trump. Not Biden. You are obsessed. TDS comes to mind.

My dislike of Trump is much stronger than my dislike of Biden.  I'm sure there are similar people like that for you.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

My dislike of Trump is much stronger than my dislike of Biden.  I'm sure there are similar people like that for you.

I can't say I have rated or quantified my dislike of each man relative to one another.  I dislike both, strongly.  They have different brands of arrogant stupidity but they each have arrogant stupidity by the truckload, which I dislike.  

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I am just interested in locating common ground and I surmise we have it 

We do. It would appear as if keeping classified documents is considered a birthright amongst ex-VP's and POTUS's. All should be investigated and held to the letter of the law. It's sickening and just helps to further erode public trust in our elected servants. 

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

We do. It would appear as if keeping classified documents is considered a birthright amongst ex-VP's and POTUS's. All should be investigated and held to the letter of the law. It's sickening and just helps to further erode public trust in our elected servants. 

Presidents are allowed to have classified documents, VP's are never allowed to, especially at 14 different locations

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

This channel did a dive into Trump before, if you want to find it.  This time they examine Biden and the "letter of the law".  Very informative if you want to get down into the nuance of the Espionage act and what all of this means, though it is fairly long.

37 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Agree. I bet it is an issue that goes back decades as well, being done by a wide range.

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

Old Hag Clinton had a server with classified info on it too. Let's not forget her.

But she wiped it clean with a kitchen towel, don't you remember?  All data gone!!!

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Presidents are allowed to have classified documents, VP's are never allowed to, especially at 14 different locations

Not after they're no longer POTUS, they don't. 

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Not after they're no longer POTUS, they don't. 

Deflect. I never said they did 

the point is accidentally taking stuff you gave access to is probable. Stuff you don’t have access to that ends up in your garage is not

i say the same for pence 

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Old Hag Clinton had a server with classified info on it too. Let's not forget her.

Correct. And she knew very well the senate rules on that…..but did it anyway….then moved quickly to destroy as much evidence as possible…

just a standard political operator

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Correct. And she knew very well the senate rules on that…..but did it anyway….then moved quickly to destroy as much evidence as possible…

just a standard political operator

And she was investigated and cleared. Why does that never get brought up?

• Haha 1

Just now, Fnord said:

Yeah. There was absolutely no liberal backed corruption behind any of that. Noooo....:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

Because common sense prevails, and those of us who enjoy that ability understand that politicians are always up to no good….irrespective of party.

Any reasonable person’s understands she is dirty. But her ally’s in the DOJ protected her.

All I ask is that they go after her like they did Trump, I like that.

22 minutes ago, Fnord said:

She was not cleared.  She just wasn't prosecuted.  Big Difference.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, craftsman said:

You have no sense of what has been going on with the left going after everything Trump because your hatred clouds your judgement.

You've said this multiple times in this thread. We got it, chim chim.

Trump in 2016 mocked people who take the Fifth, saying that's what The Mob does.

Then he turns around and takes it more than 400 times last year.

That makes him a raging hypocrite.

Besides, Republican presidents have:

1.) Appointed six of the nine current Supreme Court justices. 

2.) Appointed 91 of the 172 current federal appeals court judges.

So at those justice-system levels, conservatives are in control.

Suck it!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You've said this multiple times in this thread. We got it, chim chim.

Trump in 2016 mocked people who take the Fifth, saying that's what The Mob does.

Then he turns around and takes it more than 400 times last year.

That makes him a raging hypocrite.

Besides, Republican presidents have:

1.) Appointed six of the nine current Supreme Court justices. 

2.) Appointed 91 of the 172 current federal appeals court judges.

So at those justice-system levels, conservatives are in control.

Suck it!

Chim Chim >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sprocket

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Because common sense prevails, and those of us who enjoy that ability understand that politicians are always up to no good….irrespective of party.

Any reasonable person’s understands she is dirty. But her ally’s in the DOJ protected her.

All I ask is that they go after her like they did Trump, I like that.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

She was not cleared.  She just wasn't prosecuted.  Big Difference.

I don't disagree with either of you. I just wish you saw how your arguments here, when compared with your defense of Trump, scream hyper-partisan hypocrisy.