Sign in to follow this  
kozmiq

Who drives a Tesla ?

J/w

The same people who post with large fonts on lightly trafficked FF message boreds to garner attention to themselves. 

7 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Anagram for Stale.

Anagram for least

Anagram for steal

Anagram for tales

Anagram for slate

• Like 1

I have no issue with electric cars. Not personally interested but mainly I find Teslas to be ugly. 

Driven many. Great cars, one of the best. 

On 3/15/2023 at 5:26 AM, iam90sbaby said:

Electric cars are focking lame.

Why?

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Why?

Because combustion engines are far superior and I can name 50 better cars at the same price point. Their build quality is sh!t too. Beta Mobile.

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a car at the same price point that can do 0-60 on par with a model-s and has all the tech features.

Hard to beat the physics of an electric motor.

I don't drive an electric car, but a lot of people aren't short enough to fit in a 911.  I always thought that car was for tiny people.

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Driven many. Great cars, one of the best. 

Other than the 87 recalls.  Not really a great car. 

40 minutes ago, nobody said:

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a car at the same price point that can do 0-60 on par with a model-s and has all the tech features.

I don't drive an electric car, but a lot of people aren't short enough to fit in a 911.  I always thought that car was for tiny people.

One of my good friends is 6’5” and fits comfortably in both of his 911s. 

1 hour ago, nobody said:

Tesla's are quick, they aren't fast. 0-100 they get ate up by any performance car. They also don't feel good at higher speeds.

Car guys know what I'm talking about. If I'm spending $90k on a car I'm getting a Porsche, not a focking Tesla, lol.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Tesla's are quick, they aren't fast. 0-100 they get ate up by any performance car.

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You're an idiot.

well, that settles it :lol:

I don't like Teslas but come on, man. at least give gutterboy a halfway decent response 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

I love how people that know nothing about cars pretend that they do lolol

You just said a Tesla would get eaten up by every performance car, and I showed you a video of a tesla beating a 911 in a qtr mile.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nobody said:

I always thought it was kind of for d-bags

although I did like David Duchovney's character in Californication and he was a d-bag with a 911 cab

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

You just said a Tesla would get eaten up by every performance car, and I showed you a video of a tesla beating a 911 in a qtr mile.

but he responded with one person (im assuming a race car driver, idk Im not a hick) saying he would delete all Teslas!    /thread.

1 minute ago, WhiteWonder said:

well, that settles it :lol:

I don't like Teslas but come on, man. at least give gutterboy a halfway decent response 

He's not worth a proper response. Anyone that would spend that amount on an electric car has a monkey brain. Does that POS even come with performance suspension? I'd be scared to death to go over 100MPH in a Tesla. 

• Haha 1

No one gives a sh!t about 1/4 mile. How's the Tesla do on Nurburgring?

I rest my case. 

He's not worth a proper response. Anyone that would spend that amount on an electric car has a monkey brain. Does that POS even come with performance suspension? I'd be scared to death to go over 100MPH in a Tesla. 

we both know the target market for Tesla is not anyone who would be going over 100 mph. It's a car with capabilities that most of its drivers would never use. It was and mostly still is just a status symbol. Although all these years later, it's really not even much of a status symbol.

27 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Tesla's are quick, they aren't fast. 0-100 they get ate up by any performance car.

This is up there with metal helmets

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

we both know the target market for Tesla is not anyone who would be going over 100 mph. It's a car with capabilities that most of its drivers would never use. It was and mostly still is just a status symbol. Although all these years later, it's really not even much of a status symbol.

People that buy Tesla's buy them for the same reason women buy Gucci bags, it's trendy.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

This is up there with metal helmets

Nurburgring>1/4 mile 

For the record, I don't own a Tesla.  I share a 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan with my wife.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

For the record, I don't own a Tesla.  I share a 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan with my wife.

We know.

Nurburgring>1/4 mile 

0-100 they get ate up by any performance car.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Bert said:

Other than the 87 recalls.  Not really a great car. 

I’m talking about driving them. Not owning them. They are great to drive. One of the best. 

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I have a 2015 highlander! Hey fellow Toyota buddy! But my wife has a 2022 hybrid. Great cars. 

34 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

15 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I love how people that know nothing about cars pretend that they do lolol

:lol:

• Like 1

Doesn't surprise me that a dolt like HT would drive a Tesla and think it is a great car...

Just now, posty said:

Doesn't surprise me that a dolt like HT would drive a Tesla and think it is a great car...

I drive them all Posty. Now tell us about your Hyundai.