Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Bill Maher booked to be on Tucker Carlson.

:thumbsup:

It should be good viewing.  I think Maher will be fine, but its more worrying as to how Tucker might conduct himself. I hope Tucket can avoid drifting into dppshbaggery so that the conversation can be thoughtful. 

• Confused 2

Wonder if Maher will bring up Carlson saying he "hates Trump passionately". Would be interesting to see him confronted on that.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RLLD said:

It should be good viewing.  I think Maher will be fine, but its more worrying as to how Tucker might conduct himself. I hope Tucket can avoid drifting into dppshbaggery so that the conversation can be thoughtful. 

Good Lord you are one ignorant fock.  Try watching Tucker before talking out of your asss.  The real concern here is the reaction from the Left.  Maher will get a ton of blowback from these intolerant idiots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Good Lord you are one ignorant fock.  Try watching Tucker before talking out of your asss.  The real concern here is the reaction from the Left.  Maher will get a ton of blowback from these intolerant idiots.

Like...you just did to me with this post?

• Like 1

I remember years ago John Stewart used to go on the Bill O’Reilly show. They had good discussions and seemed to be on the same side of the issues more times than not. 
I see something similar here, especially with Maher taking some controversial (to liberals) stances recently. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I remember years ago John Stewart used to go on the Bill O’Reilly show. They had good discussions and seemed to be on the same side of the issues more times than not. 
I see something similar here, especially with Maher taking some controversial (to liberals) stances recently. 

Agree.  I think Maher has more rational positions than the liberal of today, and more often than not Carlson is correct with his editorial take on news.  There is likely to be quite a bit of common ground between the two. It is good that people can talk at least.

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Agree.  I think Maher has more rational positions than the liberal of today, and more often than not Carlson is correct with his editorial take on news.  There is likely to be quite a bit of common ground between the two. It is good that people can talk at least.

Other than his loathing for Trump. 

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Other than his loathing for Trump. 

Right, and I really do not get why there is this dislike...honestly...I mean, people like to spout off that they hate Trump, but never provide a good reason.

Just now, RLLD said:

Right, and I really do not get why there is this dislike...honestly...I mean, people like to spout off that they hate Trump, but never provide a good reason.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Donald Trump is withdrawing his lawsuit against television host and comedian Bill Maher seeking $5 million that Maher said he would give to charity, in a seemingly facetious offer, if Trump could prove he was not the son of an orangutan.

https://www.reuters.com/article/entertainment-us-usa-trump-lawsuit/trump-withdraws-orangutan-lawsuit-against-comic-bill-maher-idUSBRE9310PL20130402

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

😆

You didn't know that? I had HBO at the time and watched Maher every week. Trump is such a buffoon 

To me, Tucker seems calm and to the to the point.

Bill Maher seems to have shifted toward the right more than used to be.  Either that, or he has some things I agree with.

Same with Piers Morgan.

I've always thought of them as staunch liberals. But a few interactions they've had with others, they had some "righty" common sense. 

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Bill Maher seems to have shifted toward the right more than used to be.  Either that, or he has some things I agree with.

Disagree. He's like most Dem's, stayed steadfast to his beliefs while the nutjobs of the party have moved it radically left. He, like most level headed Dem's, can't stand the constant wokeness the nutjob part of the party is constantly shoving down the throats of Americans.

imho, there are 4 parties now in this country.  Normal Democrats and Republicans and then there are nutjob Dem's and Rep's.   

3 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

To me, Tucker seems calm and to the to the point.

Same with Piers Morgan.

I've always thought of them as staunch liberals. But a few interactions they've had with others, they had some "righty" common sense. 

Maher and Morgan didn’t move on the political spectrum, the whole spectrum moved away from them. 

• Like 1

Chances that he will nail it...again?  :shocking:

5 hours ago, BufordT said:

Disagree. He's like most Dem's, stayed steadfast to his beliefs while the nutjobs of the party have moved it radically left. He, like most level headed Dem's, can't stand the constant wokeness the nutjob part of the party is constantly shoving down the throats of Americans.

imho, there are 4 parties now in this country.  Normal Democrats and Republicans and then there are nutjob Dem's and Rep's.   

3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Maher and Morgan didn’t move on the political spectrum, the whole spectrum moved away from them. 

Yep, was just about to post this.  The far left has hijacked the Democrat Party - that's not even questionable at this point.  And it's only going to get worse.

Turns out Joseph McCarthy was right about the Communist invasion - he was just 60 years too early.  The left has all the telltale signs - Stalin is going to look like a choir boy if those Democrats ever get full control.  you're going to watch your Constitutional rights fall one by one.  There will be no Bill of Rights soon.