The ***OFFICIAL*** Vivek Ramaswamy for POTUS Thread

10 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Making a prediction and don't know where to put it, Tucker will be Trumps VP

Man... I dont know if that is such a good idea...🤨

16 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Making a prediction and don't know where to put it, Tucker will be Trumps VP

Tucker already threw water on that. 

40 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

bring up a topic, I have, I posted in the roe thread about being pro abortion to a limit

start a thread about gay marriage and ill battle for your rights til the end of time

lol there’s the qualifier 

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gay Marriage is settled. Why do we have to keep talking about it? 

I agree. So it’s sorta dumb to hold it out as supposedly supporting your independent bonafides :lol: :doh:

Vote for Obama! He’s young! - Lemmings repeat 

Vote for Biden! He’s old!-  Lemmings repeat 

26 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

We’re supposed to be a nation of immigrants. Who cares where they’re from? Unless you’re a racist. 

Come here legally and I don’t care where they come from unless it’s a country that has a culture of rape doesn’t treat people equally 

33 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

We’re supposed to be a nation of immigrants. Who cares where they’re from? Unless you’re a racist. 

A very specific congregation of immigrants 

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yes absolutely, I think like 20th century democrats, not up til birth.  20 weeks seems reasonable

Ok, that’s fair :thumbsup:

Should that be a federally protected right?

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

Come here legally and I don’t care where they come from unless it’s a country that has a culture of rape doesn’t treat people equally 

We don’t deny individuals because of the “culture” they come from. Thats the bigoted part. 

Incidentally America has a culture of rape and does not treat people equally. 

45 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Ok, that’s fair :thumbsup:

Should that be a federally protected right?

sure, but dems dont want that, just like republicans dont want the border closed

its a major voting block

44 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is not close to true. 

sure guy, I employ 20+ migrant workers and they have all walked right into the ER and got treated when necessary

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

sure guy, I employ 20+ migrant workers and they have all walked right into the ER and got treated when necessary

So you're against migrants coming here but you employ them? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

So you're against migrants coming here but you employ them? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I am against completely open borders, I have a solution, but nobody will work to it

I as an employer should legally be able to hire them and get temporary work visas for them, I would be all for that

44 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

We don’t deny individuals because of the “culture” they come from. Thats the bigoted part. 

You can’t take people with the ethos of someone living 1,000 years ago and mix them into today. It’s very reckless and shows no caution for normal people of today. Nothing bigoted about it

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

assimilation used to be a word

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

assimilation used to be a word

That was the goal for the country and the immigrants 

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Because Tim supports Migrants.  Raiders doesn't want brown people coming into the country and replacing white people, but he'll support them if it makes him a few extra bucks.  leads to his character.

I dont care if anyone comes here legally. Nor do I care if they replace white people

I think there should be a legal path to hire migrant workers for farm work

If Americans would do it I would rather pay them, but they wont.

there is a huge difference between what I do, and allowing a complete flood unchecked thru the borders and giving them voting rights

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Because Tim supports Migrants.  Raiders doesn't want brown people coming into the country and replacing white people, but he'll support them if it makes him a few extra bucks.  leads to his character.

What does race have to do with this. No difference if they’re from Uganda/Argentina or Ireland 

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

What does race have to do with this. No difference if they’re from Uganda/Argentina or Ireland 

he thinks I am racist, should probably tell my black gf I dont like brown people 

2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Raiders supports the Great Replacement Theory, believing that white people are being replaced by non whites.  He doesn't want non whites coming here, but he'll provide incentive for them to come here by hiring them.  Quite the conundrum.  Sad.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

he thinks I am racist, should probably tell my black gf I dont like brown people 

He can't be racist he has a black gf LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Well played my friend.

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

Raiders supports the Great Replacement Theory, believing that white people are being replaced by non whites.  He doesn't want non whites coming here, but he'll provide incentive for them to come here by hiring them.  Quite the conundrum.  Sad.

I dont support anything, I say its happening, not that I don't want it, I am fine with everyone coming here the right way and assimilating to american culture.  What I am not ok is with people like Rashida Talib and Ilhan Omar 

9 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

A large number of people have retired or just left the workforce. Is the workforce being “replaced “?  Race is irrelevant. Camus noted that muslim immigrants were replacing local population. Imo it’s all about making the rich richer and the poor poorer. The middle just gets squeezed lower. A win/win for the rich. The race doesn’t matter. $$$

37 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

See you didn’t say ER. You said hospital. But tell me do you actually want emergency rooms refusing to treat patients? That’s not the society I want to live in. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

See you didn’t say ER. You said hospital. But tell me do you actually want emergency rooms refusing to treat patients? That’s not the society I want to live in. 

Oh that’s right TIm, if they go to the ER and it’s determined they need to stay in the hospital it’s no bueno. Gunshot wound? Sorry, best we can do is patch you up and send you off.  

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Patch them up and ship them out of the country 

30 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Just educate her on your belief in replacement theory — if she’s smart, she’ll get the point 

16 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

A large number of people have retired or just left the workforce. Is the workforce being “replaced “?  Race is irrelevant. Camus noted that muslim immigrants were replacing local population. Imo it’s all about making the rich richer and the poor poorer. The middle just gets squeezed lower. A win/win for the rich. The race doesn’t matter. $$$

Camus argued that the Muslims are destroying France history and culture, which is white, and destroying white people.  You believe that?  Raiders does.

8 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Camus argued that the Muslims are destroying France history and culture, which is white, and destroying white people.  You believe that?  Raiders does.

It seems a lot of French people do. Glad we have you to tell us that’s not true and all those people from the third world are assimilating just fine. 

20 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Again, what does race have to do with this. If they are destroying French history and culture that doesn’t seem like a plus. I guess

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

Again, what does race have to do with this. If they are destroying French history and culture that doesn’t seem like a plus. I guess

Ask Camus, it's his theory, and it's all about race.  Don't defend a theory if you don't know what it is.

19 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Ask Camus, it's his theory, and it's all about race.  Don't defend a theory if you don't know what it is.

Yeah but there culture is being destroyed. Why is it more important who said it than what’s actually happening?