KSB2424

The ***OFFICIAL*** Vivek Ramaswamy for POTUS Thread

On 1/5/2024 at 10:25 AM, Mike Honcho said:

Didn't this guy suspend all tv ads in Iowa & N.H. last week.  It sounds like he's about done. 

On 1/12/2024 at 7:56 PM, KSB2424 said:

Hardest worker in politics.  Based.  Not a career politician.  Under 70.  

He’s going to shock in Iowa.

I tried to warn you.

The American people get what we deserve.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

The American people get what we deserve.

Even Dancing with the Stars?  We deserve that???  :cry:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Even Dancing with the Stars?  We deserve that???  :cry:

Even that.

I still can’t believe there is a single person in this country who would vote for Nikki Hillary over him

i also don’t think a single vivek supporter will shift to anyone other than trump 

12 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Vivek was growing on me. I hope he sticks around for the country’s sake. 

Agree. He’s a great voice for young independents. 

• Haha 1

Nicky got her votes from democrats that switched. Complete fraud backed by the establishment. Her upcoming fail in her home state will be hilarious. 

KSB will not be down for super

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Vivek was growing on me. I hope he sticks around for the country’s sake. 

Isn’t he Trump’s likely VP candidate?

Dude came out of nowhere and ran an impressive campaign.  Extremely bright future.  Will be POTUS between 2028 and 2036.  Book it 

Somebody please post Vivek’s speech tonight with The Donald. 

I came. 

On 12/7/2023 at 11:15 AM, Ron_Artest said:

Oh yes it is a white supremacist theory my friend.  very much so my friend.  I don't think you're a bad person but repeating these lies does not put you in good company

• “The Great Replacement” theory has its roots in early 20th century French nationalism and books by French nationalist and author Maurice Barres. However, it was French writer and critic Renaud Camus who popularized the phrase for today’s audiences when he published an essay titled "Le Grand Remplacement," or "the great replacement," in 2011. Camus himself alluded to the “great replacement theory” in his earlier works and was apparently influenced by Jean Raspail’s racist novel, The Camp of the Saints.
  • Camus believes that native white Europeans are being replaced in their countries by non-white immigrants from Africa and the Middle East, and the end result will be the extinction of the white race.
  • Camus focused on Muslim immigration to Europe and the theory that Muslims and other non-white populations had a much higher birth rate than whites. His initial concept did not focus on Jews and was not antisemitic.
  • The “great replacement” philosophy was quickly adopted and promoted by the white supremacist movement, as it fit into their conspiracy theory about the impending destruction of the white race, also know as “white genocide.” It is also a strong echo of the white supremacist rallying cry, “the 14 words:” “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.”
  • Since many white supremacists, particularly those in the United States, blame Jews for non-white immigration to the U.S. the replacement theory is now associated with antisemitism.
  • The night before the August 2017 the Unite the Right rally, white supremacists, marching across the University of Virginia campus, shouted, “Jews will not replace us,” and “You will not replace us,” clear references to Camus’ theory.
  • In October 2018, white supremacist Robert Bowers killed 11 people at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, PA, after writing a Gab post blaming Jews for bringing non-white immigrants and refugees to the U.S.
  • In March 2019, white supremacist Brenton Tarrant livestreamed himself killing 51 people at two mosques in New Zealand. Tarrant also released a manifesto online called “The Great Replacement,” an homage to Camus’ work.
  • In April 2019, white supremacist John Earnest killed one and injured three at a synagogue in Poway, CA. In a letter he released online, Earnest claimed that Jews were responsible for the genocide of “white Europeans,” and cited the influence of Bowers and Tarrant.
  • In August 2019, white supremacist Patrick Crusius opened fire at a Walmart in El Paso, TX, killing 23 people and wounding almost two dozen. In a manifesto, Crusius talked about a “Hispanic invasion” and made reference to the great replacement.

11 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Somebody please post Vivek’s speech tonight with The Donald. 

I came. 

This?

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, TimHauck said:

This?

That was a minute of ten but yes.  Just dropping truth bombs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

He was on fire 🔥 last night

On 1/16/2024 at 6:13 PM, KSB2424 said:

Dude came out of nowhere and ran an impressive campaign.  Extremely bright future.  Will be POTUS between 2028 and 2036.  Book it 

I’d compare him to a Mayor Pete type ascendency in their party. Just more flamboyant and sassy. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I’d compare him to a Mayor Pete type ascendency in their party. Just more flamboyant and sassy. 

Quoted for prosperity.  I cannot wait to bump this.  

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Quoted for prosperity.  I cannot wait to bump this.  

That will be awesome!

No…not really 😂

17 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I don’t disagree with a lot of what he said but I was surprised he started out his list with “there are only 2 genders.”  I know at the Geek Club it is, but is that really one of (the?) top issue for Republican voters?