HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Huh. I thought the charm of this place was you could say whatever.

Every.  Little. Thing has to be explained to you, like a little child.

There are two reasons why we used to be able to say whatever:

1 - The forum owner pays no attention as long as there isn't any reporting.

2 - There wasn't any reporting because we were, mostly, grown ass men here.

Surely you can see how that's going to change now that all the sissy, report button mashing babies have come over from FBGs?  We'll see how long it takes before Mike gets sick of it and turns off politics like the other guy did.  

Just now, RogerDodger said:

Surely you can see how that's going to change now that all the sissy, report button mashing babies have come over from FBGs?  We'll see how long it takes before Mike gets sick of it and turns off politics like the other guy did.  

Dumbest person here.

The guy advocating for more and more reporting is blue fockshoe, who is on your team, not an FBG liberal.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

They get their feelings hurt very easily, and prefer to spew their BS in their echo chamber.

Blue Horsh!t is GordonGekko from FBG. Craziest motherfocker on either board: Every post is a mile long and each one has some of the most insane crap you’re ever going to read. 

One time he actually posted that he would like to take a car and ram it into a bunch of liberals, killing as many as possible. It wasn’t a joke; he spent several paragraphs explaining why such an act would be justified on a very serious vein. Another time he predicted that Putin (whom he admires) would plant a nuclear bomb to explode in Taiwan, which would somehow coerce China into joining the war against Ukraine. He makes @JustinCharge (Riversco) look normal. 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Yeah I saw, thanks.

Listen jerky and listen up,good , stay out of this thread. You’re now officially banned from the thread , be good for a couple of days and I’ll reconsider. Capeesh? Comprende??

a couple of days amigo

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Blue Horsh!t is GordonGekko from FBG. Craziest motherfocker on either board: Every post is a mile long and each one has some of the most insane crap you’re ever going to read. 

One time he actually posted that he would like to take a car and ram it into a bunch of liberals, killing as many as possible. It wasn’t a joke; he spent several paragraphs explaining why such an act would be justified on a very serious vein. Another time he predicted that Putin (whom he admires) would plant a nuclear bomb to explode in Taiwan, which would somehow coerce China into joining the war against Ukraine. He makes @JustinCharge (Riversco) look normal. 

Ah, OK, thanks.

I've never been to FBG, don't know the background.  I just assume every crazy person here is a Rusty alias.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Self govern and don’t throw hissies like @ guys. Simple enough 

2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Listen jerky and listen up,good , stay out of this thread. You’re now officially banned from the thread , be good for a couple of days and I’ll reconsider. Capeesh? Comprende??

a couple of days amigo

Got it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is a lot of bull crap 

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Dumbest person here.

The guy advocating for more and more reporting is blue fockshoe, who is on your team, not an FBG liberal.

Link to where I said anything about which TEAM? 

If you saw what happened at FBG you know which POSTERS.  The biggest offenders are here now.  Congrats.  

Just now, RogerDodger said:

If you saw what happened at FBG you know which POSTERS.  The biggest offenders are here now.  Congrats.  

The worst dude at FBG was Tonydead. Such a moron, wouldn’t you agree? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The worst dude at FBG was Tonydead. Such a moron, wouldn’t you agree? 

So rodgerdodger/horsesh1t is an FBG reject?  And he's crying abut fbg rejects being here?  Did I get that right?

I don't think Blue Horseshoe is Gekko, but Gekko and Tim had a debate contest once and Gekko destroyed him.  Tim quit because he was getting laughed off the forum.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Oh look, the magatards here trying to organize to report people they disagree with.

timschochet and squistion and even Sho Nuff thrive on getting attention. So just put them on ignore, don't respond to them, don't engage in their baiting, and do your best to not participate in any threads they start. Then if you see them doing something that is actually offensive and over the line, just report them. 

If one or both are actually going over the line again and again and every week there are 30-40 reports from different people citing them as a clear problem (and those reports are actually justified ) , then eventually something will likely be done to stop it all. 

I've seen Tim call people bigots and racists and fascists here, to bait people into engaging. So why bother responding? I participate by starting new thread topics, supporting them, and infusing them with more information, videos, statistics, quotes, facts, analysis, etc, etc. IMHO, that's just a more effective way to deal with clear bad faith actors. 

If everyone puts both of them on "ignore" permanently, then they'll eventually go away.  No one here should despise them, just isolate them and soft ostracize them. There's an old saying - The fastest way to smell like garbage is to stand next to trash. 

So, in keeping with that, why bother engaging with them when it's clear that most of the time, their intentions are not civil. 

^

This is what I actually said. You are being intentionally obtuse on purpose. 

But this can be an objective point made to many people here, especially the Conservatives and/or Republicans. Look at what GutterBoy did there. He saw what he wanted to see and heard what he wanted to hear. I'm not talking about trying to silence actual different opinions, I'm talking about the vast diminishing returns on engaging with clear "bad faith actors" 

timschochet and squistion can say whatever they want. It's just better for them and better for most of us if they do so in complete isolation. The exercise of "free speech" doesn't guarantee you an audience present period. Or the kind of audience you want. 

I'm saying it's more effective to move beyond and move past the worst bad faith actors anywhere and then once they cross the line into open toxic behavior, then report them. What's wrong with that? Would you rather there be endless arguing and slap fights over all this? 

I'm not asking people here or suggesting something I don't do myself. For the most part, I just move past the clear bad faith actors around here. I start some threads on topics I find interesting and I put in the effort to support them. I'm not just saying it in words, I'm showing it in example. 

"Free speech" is not blanket immunity for any kind of "behavior" that some bad faith actors wanted to inflict upon others. I'm saying to use the Report Post button for clearly toxic and over the line behavior. Once that happens enough, if it happens, the bad faith actors will likely be shown the door. 

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

I don't think Blue Horseshoe is Gekko, but Gekko and Tim had a debate contest once and Gekko destroyed him.  Tim quit because he was getting laughed off the forum.  

Gekko really made timmy look like a chump . GG is a good guy

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So rodgerdodger/horsesh1t is an FBG reject?  And he's crying abut fbg rejects being here?  Did I get that right?

Let me bold it for you.

9 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

There are a several of us that posted at both places.  These new guys are recent here because their safe space got taken away.

Go ahead and join their ranks if you want, just get ready for Mike to be a lot more involved and annoyed.  It's what they do.

23 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

So there is moderation here, asshat?

What is over the line, do you or one of your 12 aliases know what is considered over the line?

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:
8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You did.

He will spend time researching posts on the FBGs forum and post his findings here like a modern day internet Columbo 😂

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

^

This is what I actually said. You are being intentionally obtuse on purpose. 

But this can be an objective point made to many people here, especially the Conservatives and/or Republicans. Look at what GutterBoy did there. He saw what he wanted to see and heard what he wanted to hear. I'm not talking about trying to silence actual different opinions, I'm talking about the vast diminishing returns on engaging with clear "bad faith actors" 

timschochet and squistion can say whatever they want. It's just better for them and better for most of us if they do so in complete isolation. The exercise of "free speech" doesn't guarantee you an audience present period. Or the kind of audience you want. 

I'm saying it's more effective to move beyond and move past the worst bad faith actors anywhere and then once they cross the line into open toxic behavior, then report them. What's wrong with that? Would you rather there be endless arguing and slap fights over all this? 

I'm not asking people here or suggesting something I don't do myself. For the most part, I just move past the clear bad faith actors around here. I start some threads on topics I find interesting and I put in the effort to support them. I'm not just saying it in words, I'm showing it in example. 

"Free speech" is not blanket immunity for any kind of "behavior" that some bad faith actors wanted to inflict upon others. I'm saying to use the Report Post button for clearly toxic and over the line behavior. Once that happens enough, if it happens, the bad faith actors will likely be shown the door. 

Nailed it. That perfectly sums up Tiny.

Maybe it is Gekko.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

He will spend time researching posts on the FBGs forum and post his findings here like a modern day internet Columbo 😂

He does it all the time to me. It would actually be quite impressive if it wasn’t also incredibly pointless, crazy, and scary obsessive. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Let me bold it for you.

There are a several of us that posted at both places.  These new guys are recent here because their safe space got taken away.

Go ahead and join their ranks if you want, just get ready for Mike to be a lot more involved and annoyed.  It's what they do.

I have no desire to start reporting people.  The only one advocating for that is blue horsec0ck.

27 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I just reread the threads he has started here and there is no question that he is GordonGekko. 

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Nailed it. That perfectly sums up Tiny.

Maybe it is Gekko.

Of course it’s the same dud who ran the Gekko handle. “Blue Horseshoe” is a Wall Street reference.

The same endless posts, formatting, etc.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

It feels like it’s going to be inevitable. You know who will hit report report report and tommyboy will carpetbomb the place with posts/topics until Mike taps out

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He does it all the time to me. It would actually be quite impressive if it wasn’t also incredibly pointless, crazy, and scary obsessive. 

It is very odd. 

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

So there is moderation here, asshat?

What is over the line, do you or one of your 12 aliases know what is considered over the line?

Hole leee F.  It's like you didn't understand a single word.

Maybe examples work better with you.

Mike once asked me not to use a certain phrase.  Funny thing is that there was more than one thread title on the first page that had the exact same phrase in it, and other people using the same or worse.  It wasn't that I crossed a line, it was that I irritated a certain poster.

That's the best I can do for you.  If you still don't understand PM gutterboy or digby, they're experts.  

Gutterboy got his feelers hurt so bad he would recruit posters here to “the sanctuary “.  Which is a real low class move. But the safe space isn’t working for them anymore so he came slithering back here.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

“Blue Horseshoe” is a Wall Street reference.

A "Blue Horseshoe" on a message board that covers the NFL. Wow, so unlikely to have that happen at all. 

🕵️‍♂️

• Haha 2

You guys have spent almost 3 pages now arguing over who is who here from another message board among people with multiple aliases here.

Reassess yourselves

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

A "Blue Horseshoe" on a message board that covers the NFL. Wow, so unlikely to have that happen at all. 

🕵️‍♂️

How do you feel about “Anacott Steel”?

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

You guys have spent almost 3 pages now arguing over who is who here from another message board among people with multiple aliases here.

Reassess yourselves

Yeah! Get back to the important stuff like tranny beer and the racist ChatGPT 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Nothing screams Alpha like internet chatboards!

Exactly, and look who spends all day on it spewing beta Lib talking points. You and Joes other special little Portland/CA outcasts. Typical Libby. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I have no desire to start reporting people. 

Well, then you are in luck, because other people will pick up the slack for you. 

I encourage all Conservatives and/or Republicans here, but also even moderates, independents and undecideds as well, if you see clearly over the line and purely toxic behavior from the same small set of pure "Bad Faith Actors" here, then it's just easier to ignore them, and put them on permanent ignore, but if you see the over the line behavior again and again when they are eventually quoted by someone else, then source the original post and use the Report Post button. 

Don't do it haphazardly, but do it when it's clearly justified. Both timschochet and squistion have shown they are consistent egregious bad faith actors. So it won't take long apparently. But that's their choice and the consequences of the choices they make and their established pattern of behavior. 

You don't want to do it? Then don't. Other people will. 

If timschochet and squistion insist on playing stupid games, then they can win stupid prizes as well. 

• Thanks 2