HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

Its was bound to happen when the softies shut down FBGs and the man-toddlers came over here.  

League Champion is gone. A couple guys responding to Tim today a little harshly likely got reported.  They thrive on it.  

8 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

Its was bound to happen when the softies shut down FBGs and the man-toddlers came over here.  

League Champion is gone. A couple guys responding to Tim today a little harshly likely got reported.  They thrive on it.  

League champion wasn't banned, he just got shamed into stopping to post.  We've seen it several times before with this guy.  Utilit99, crapsman, seafoam, etc.

Wait a few weeks, and a new handle will be spamming the board with idiocy and racist garbage.

9 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

Rumor is he mashed the report button and got Horseman suspended.  Its FBGs all over again with these guys.  

Will they get the term “Father Trump” banned?

7 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Will they get the term “Father Trump” banned?

No, they can’t hide from Facts here. They can cry like little Lib babies but the truth finds them here. 

8 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

The Betas destroyed Joe’s business now are trying to do the same here. It won’t work here where free speech is supported and isn’t run by extremism from the Left. 

7 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

The Betas destroyed Joe’s business now are trying to do the same here. It won’t work here where free speech is supported and isn’t run by extremism from the Left. 

Squissy has been doing this Dillon brooks flop here trying to bait people 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Squissy has been doing this Dillon brooks flop here trying to bait people 

Story of his life. Poor little beta fish. 

if people are getting banned here lately look no further than the new FBGs.  two in particular.

Just now, shadrap said:

if people are getting banned here lately look no further than the new FBGs.  two in particular.

We seen this movie before. 

2 hours ago, BirdGang said:

No, they can’t hide from Facts here. They can cry like little Lib babies but the truth finds them here. 

Hide from facts 😂

90% of the arguments in here end with a poster calling someone a retard 😂😂

If you don’t like it leave. The internet is huge.  It’s world wide.  

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Hide from facts 😂

No suprise that's been your experience, considering.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

What do you have to say to get suspended in these parts? I have seen some pretty vile stuff.

pretty loose here, unless something is reported which seems to happening here more which correlates with the new influx of FBGs members.  IMHO

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Hide from facts 😂

maybe the retard reference is fact?

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

No suprise that's been your experience, considering.  

Hey look it’s the village idiot! Don’t forget to log out and log in when responding to your posts.

3 minutes ago, shadrap said:

pretty loose here, unless something is reported which seems to happening here more which correlates with the new influx of FBGs members.  IMHO

Huh. I thought the charm of this place was you could say whatever.

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

RogerDodger and his 7 alias’s muttering to themselves again!.

A couple of quick questions, are you orange and do you like to eat a$$? I'll hang up and listen.

🤔

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

My God, you fockers are so incredibly creepy.

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Hide from facts 😂

You can run, but you can’t hide. My little beta. 

2 hours ago, shadrap said:

timschochet and squistion and even Sho Nuff thrive on getting attention. So just put them on ignore, don't respond to them, don't engage in their baiting, and do your best to not participate in any threads they start. Then if you see them doing something that is actually offensive and over the line, just report them. 

If one or both are actually going over the line again and again and every week there are 30-40 reports from different people citing them as a clear problem (and those reports are actually justified ) , then eventually something will likely be done to stop it all. 

I've seen Tim call people bigots and racists and fascists here, to bait people into engaging. So why bother responding? I participate by starting new thread topics, supporting them, and infusing them with more information, videos, statistics, quotes, facts, analysis, etc, etc. IMHO, that's just a more effective way to deal with clear bad faith actors. 

If everyone puts both of them on "ignore" permanently, then they'll eventually go away.  No one here should despise them, just isolate them and soft ostracize them. There's an old saying - The fastest way to smell like garbage is to stand next to trash. 

So, in keeping with that, why bother engaging with them when it's clear that most of the time, their intentions are not civil. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

What do you have to say to get suspended in these parts? I have seen some pretty vile stuff.

I have been wondering that too and from what is allowed I can't imagine what would be considered beyond the pale. 

22 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Keep this crap out of this thread. Better yet you stay out of this thread.Thanks for your cooperation 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

timschochet and squistion and even Sho Nuff thrive on getting attention. So just put them on ignore, don't respond to them, don't engage in their baiting, and do your best to not participate in any threads they start. Then if you see them doing something that is actually offensive and over the line, just report them. 

If one or both are actually going over the line again and again and every week there are 30-40 reports from different people citing them as a clear problem (and those reports are actually justified ) , then eventually something will likely be done to stop it all. 

I've seen Tim call people bigots and racists and fascists here, to bait people into engaging. So why bother responding? I participate by starting new thread topics, supporting them, and infusing them with more information, videos, statistics, quotes, facts, analysis, etc, etc. IMHO, that's just a more effective way to deal with clear bad faith actors. 

If everyone puts both of them on "ignore" permanently, then they'll eventually go away.  No one here should despise them, just isolate them and soft ostracize them. There's an old saying - The fastest way to smell like garbage is to stand next to trash. 

So, in keeping with that, why bother engaging with them when it's clear that most of the time, their intentions are not civil. 

The bolded is why I’ve tried to avoid most of your posts. 

48 minutes ago, Reality said:

A couple of quick questions, are you orange and do you like to eat a$$? I'll hang up and listen.

🤔

Sorry to disappoint you but no to both!

23 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

You can run, but you can’t hide. My little beta. 

Nothing screams Alpha like internet chatboards!

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Oh look, the magatards here trying to organize to report people they disagree with.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

if one or both are actually going over the line again and again and every week there are 30-40 reports from different people citing them as a clear problem (and those reports are actually justified ) , then eventually something will likely be done to stop 

You want people to report stuff 30-40 times to a mod on a free internet fantasy football board?! 

ooof

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

You want people to report stuff 30-40 times to a mod on a free internet fantasy football board?! 

ooof

He’s so focking nuts…it’s a direct headline. 

7 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

This from the guy who currently has 6 threads on Page 1 of this forum he started. :lol:

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

ooof

They get their feelings hurt very easily, and prefer to spew their BS in their echo chamber.

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

And every post he makes is 8 paragraphs long. 

With all kinds of links and bolded text and whatnot.  I can't imagine how long he takes formatting his posts, only to have nobody read them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Oh look, the magatards here trying to organize to report people they disagree with.

Hey I asked you to kindly not post in this thread. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Hey I asked you to kindly not post in this thread. 

Yeah I saw, thanks.

• Haha 2