HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He does it all the time to me. It would actually be quite impressive if it wasn’t also incredibly pointless, crazy, and scary obsessive. 

It isn't pointless. The purpose is to bombard and overwhelm people with so much information that few will have the time and/or attention span to wade through it and actually respond. If Gordy won any arguments it was by default. If one is given 6-8 detailed questions/issues, one often doesn't know where to begin. If he was actually serious about a discussion, he would limit his topics to one or two memes or talking points. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Blue Horsh!t is GordonGekko from FBG. Craziest motherfocker on either board: Every post is a mile long and each one has some of the most insane crap you’re ever going to read. 

One time he actually posted that he would like to take a car and ram it into a bunch of liberals, killing as many as possible. It wasn’t a joke; he spent several paragraphs explaining why such an act would be justified on a very serious vein. Another time he predicted that Putin (whom he admires) would plant a nuclear bomb to explode in Taiwan, which would somehow coerce China into joining the war against Ukraine. He makes @JustinCharge (Riversco) look normal. 

Gekko was by far the best poster in Beta Joes cesspool. Smacking around you and the other betards and your weak crying points. 

Good to see the MVP is here and continuing to embarrass your clown car. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

It isn't pointless. The purpose is to bombard and overwhelm people with so much information that few will have the time and/or attention span to wade through it and actually respond. If Gordy won any arguments it was by default. If one is given 6-8 detailed questions/issues, one often doesn't know where to begin. If he was actually serious about a discussion, he would limit his topics to one or two memes or talking points. 

You crumbling and running away from his posts was so priceless. Typical Liberal behavior. Excuses excuses…..  

5 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Exactly, and look who spends all day on it spewing beta Lib talking points. You and Joes other special little Portland/CA outcasts. Typical Libby. 

Ahh you see you are here too, Cuck! Welcome to the club 😂

2 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

You crumbling and running away from his posts was so priceless. Typical Liberal behavior. Excuses excuses…..  

Remember squidrope even complained to the Mods about his posting style.  He'd even complain about thread titles that weren't worded to his liking.  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Ahh you see you are here too, Cuck! Welcome to the club 😂

Joe’s little beta fish bowl, all here getting destroyed. Priceless. 😂😂😂😂

Just now, RogerDodger said:

Remember squidrope even complained to the Mods about his posting style.  He'd even complain about thread titles that weren't worded to his liking.  :lol:

💯 😂😂😂😂

Sorry to hijack the Macho Trump eagle screech thread HellToupee but since we are old friends in here and people love doing this topic…who is a masher of the report button?  

Seems like we all agree except for Gecko this is not really necessary.

2 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Joe’s little beta fish bowl, all here getting destroyed. Priceless. 😂😂😂😂

Is this an Alpha post? I thought there would be more 😢

28 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I have no desire to start reporting people.  The only one advocating for that is blue horsec0ck.

You got guys from FBGs that complained and reported so much they got emoji taken away.

Not just regular emoji either, the little laughing symbol like button at the bottom of every post - yep they felt they were being mocked with it and eventually got the Mods to take it away.  That's the type of people we are dealing with.  I mentioned this place used to be grown ass men earlier, it's really an insult to compare that type of behavior to men, or women or human it's so infantile.  That's the type you have here now, and they are your TEAM.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

You got guys from FBGs that complained and reported so much they got emoji taken away.

Not just regular emoji either, the little laughing symbol like button at the bottom of every post - yep they felt they were being mocked with it and eventually got the Mods to take it away.  That's the type of people we are dealing with.  I mentioned this place used to be grown ass men earlier, it's really an insult to compare that type of behavior to men, or women or human it's so infantile.  That's the type you have here now, and they are your TEAM.  

Blue horseshoe is on your team, dummy.

Also considering I've had more handles banned than anyone, it's not my team doing the reporting.

18 minutes ago, squistion said:

If one is given 6-8 detailed questions/issues, one often doesn't know where to begin. 

Wow, I can see that being an issue for you.  So sorry.  

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Blue horseshoe is on your team, dummy 

He wasn't the one that got emoji use a suspendable offense.  Did you read just what you wanted to see again?

Just now, RogerDodger said:

He wasn't the one that got emoji use a suspendable offense.  Did you read just what you wanted to see again?

Here is what I know.

1) You're not smart and you make up a bunch of BS.

2) You saying Tim reports people all the time, I take it with a grain of salt, because see the first point.

3) Blue Horsec0ck said in this thread, all the conservatives should start reporting bad actors 30-40 times per day.

You're saying the threat is Tim, BH admits to being a threat.  I'm more likely to believe the guy that actually admits it over you.

Also I've come to the conclusion that you FBG guys are all a bunch of sissies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Here is what I know.

1) You're not smart and you make up a bunch of BS.

2) You saying Tim reports people all the time, I take it with a grain of salt, because see the first point.

3) Blue Horsec0ck said in this thread, all the conservatives should start reporting bad actors 30-40 times per day.

You're saying the threat is Tim, BH admits to being a threat.  I'm more likely to believe the guy that actually admits it over you.

Also I've come to the conclusion that you FBG guys are all a bunch of sissies.

Tim wasn't the one that got emoji use a suspendable offense.  Did you read just what you wanted to see again?

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You guys have spent almost 3 pages now arguing over who is who here from another message board among people with multiple aliases here.

Reassess yourselves

👍🏻

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Not tim 

hint——- 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I encourage you to gargle my balls.

.....Also considering I've had more handles banned than anyone, it's not my team doing the reporting.

https://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/profile/204530-blue-horseshoe

Right now, I have about 350 total posts. I've only been here a couple of months. I have started 24 thread topics in that time. Many of which I have supported with more material, articles, videos, quotes, polls, data, analysis, etc, etc. Some are topics that people want to talk about, some are not. None of them are cheap. People may agree or disagree with what they cover or if they will enjoy them, but none of them are lazy. If some people don't like them, they don't, and they are welcome to go find something else they enjoy better. But I'd take a good safe bet many other people here do find them informative. 

I'm perfectly OK with how I participate here. 

For the most part, I avoid the worst bad faith actors here.  I don't tend to get into extended back and forth jabs with other people who are clear bad faith actors. Mostly, I just post more information and let people decide for themselves. 

If all you've got left is to just try to take a swipe at me, then that's a reflection of you, not me. 

Like I said, I encourage people here, all of them, to just put the worst clear bad faith actors on full time permanent ignore. Don't participate in the threads they start. Then use the Report Post button where it's justified and warranted when you see clearly over the line toxic behavior. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Right now, I have about 350 total posts. I've only been here a couple of months. I have started 24 thread topics in that time. Many of which I have supported with more material, articles, videos, quotes, polls, data, analysis, etc, etc. Some are topics that people want to talk about, some are not. None of them are cheap. People may agree or disagree with what they cover or if they will enjoy them, but none of them are lazy. If some people don't like them, they don't, and they are welcome to go find something else they enjoy better. But I'd take a good safe bet many other people here do find them informative. 

For the most part, I avoid the worst bad faith actors here.  I don't tend to get into extended back and forth jabs with other people who are clear bad faith actors. Mostly, I just post more information and let people decide for themselves. 

If all you've got left is to just try to take a swipe at me, then that's a reflection of you, not me. 

Like I said, I encourage people here, all of them, to just put the worst clear bad faith actors on full time permanent ignore. Don't participate in the threads they start. Then use the Report Post button where it's justified and warranted when you see clearly over the line toxic behavior. 

What is considered toxic behavior? 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Says the guy who made the most bad faith argument possible to me and then went slinking away when I called you on it. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Says the guy who made the most bad faith argument possible to me and then went slinking away when I called you on it. 

If that's how you want to feel about whatever issue or situation, then that's how you want to feel. 

By your own self admission, in some threads, it appears you are a teacher or an educator, likely in a public school somewhere. 

So when two kids keep fighting and getting into non stop chaos on the playground, then what happens? At some point , the kids are told to go play with someone else. To avoid each other. They are very likely told that some kids just don't get along and some people just don't naturally get along, and that's OK. Sometimes that happens. Go play somewhere else and avoid each other. 

That's all I'm saying here. That Conservatives and/or Republicans should put timschochet and squistion and anyone else they see as a consistent bad faith actor on permanent ignore. Why is that such a controversial thing to say? I'm not saying to limit their opinions or viewpoints, I'm saying no one has to be a captive audience for them. I'm sure there are posters here who are also parents. Isn't that a common thing for some parents to say to their kids? If you don't get along with some other kids and this has been a long standing issue, then just avoid them. Ignore them. Go play somewhere else. What exactly is so controversial about what I just said? 

Also, if some of those kid are trying to burn down the jungle gym, then go tell a teacher about it. Would you rather see the jungle gym set on fire instead?  Some people here are going to cross a line and go way over the top and engage in openly toxic behavior. Then use the Report Post button. Let the Staff here sort it all out. Let them decide if it's truly an issue or not. Again, many people here are parents. Why is this so controversial? Parents tell their kids all the time to just go tell a teacher or the principal when something is going out of control. That's the purpose of having a "Report Post" button in the first place. 

Some of you are only hearing what you want to hear. And that's your choice. But if you choose to play stupid games, I am only encouraging others to do their part to make sure you are soon "rewarded" with stupid prizes for it. Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes. What's so controversial about that? 

Feel how you want to feel. Have whatever opinions you want. I'm totally comfortable with how I post here in the Geek Club. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

What is considered toxic behavior? 

Maybe 2000-word posts full of 10 different font sizes, italics, bold, and underlined stuff? 😂😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Says the guy that DM’d me 27 times inside of a few hours during the workday.  Issues.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

If that's how you want to feel about whatever issue or situation, then that's how you want to feel. 

By your own self admission, in some threads, it appears you are a teacher or an educator, likely in a public school somewhere. 

So when two kids keep fighting and getting into non stop chaos on the playground, then what happens? At some point , the kids are told to go play with someone else. To avoid each other. They are very likely told that some kids just don't get along and some people just don't naturally get along, and that's OK. Sometimes that happens. Go play somewhere else and avoid each other. 

That's all I'm saying here. That Conservatives and/or Republicans should put timschochet and squistion and anyone else they see as a consistent bad faith actor on permanent ignore. Why is that such a controversial thing to say? I'm not saying to limit their opinions or viewpoints, I'm saying no one has to be a captive audience for them. I'm sure there are posters here who are also parents. Isn't that a common thing for some parents to say to their kids? If you don't get along with some other kids and this has been a long standing issue, then just avoid them. Ignore them. Go play somewhere else. What exactly is so controversial about what I just said? 

Also, if some of those kid are trying to burn down the jungle gym, then go tell a teacher about it. Would you rather see the jungle gym set on fire instead?  Some people here are going to cross a line and go way over the top and engage in openly toxic behavior. Then use the Report Post button. Let the Staff here sort it all out. Let them decide if it's truly an issue or not. Again, many people here are parents. Why is this so controversial? Parents tell their kids all the time to just go tell a teacher or the principal when something is going out of control. That's the purpose of having a "Report Post" button in the first place. 

Some of you are only hearing what you want to hear. And that's your choice. But if you choose to play stupid games, I am only encouraging others to do their part to make sure you are soon "rewarded" with stupid prizes for it. Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes. What's so controversial about that? 

Feel how you want to feel. Have whatever opinions you want. I'm totally comfortable with how I post here in the Geek Club. 

Putting people on ignore is fine or you just fock with them in kind. It’s the whole point of no or low moderation board IMO.

This is all just for people to BS and kill some time. It’s not a job or someone’s dissertation for their PhD.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Says the guy that DM’d me 27 times inside of a few hours during the workday.  Issues.  

You DM'ed me 27 times too....Truth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow, what a tool. 

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You DM'ed me 27 times too....Truth.

Uh, no.  And you said the same thing all 27 times. You have issues and shouldn’t be around the youth. But I doubt you are actually a teacher, which is good. 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Uh, no.  And you said the same thing all 27 times. You have issues and shouldn’t be around the youth. But I doubt you are actually a teacher, which is good. 

I mean you answered me every time.

I am actually a teacher. No need to lie. Don't care enough to lie about it here.

You have issues too and should be locked away. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, thegeneral said:

This is starting to sound a bit more serious

We’ll see but this is at least the second time ass kisser Bill Barr has mentioned this case and potential legal trouble for Donald. 

Each BS charge they throw at Trump only makes him stronger. If they find a way to disqualify him, 1/6 will look like a teddy bear picnic compared to the wrath unleashed.  

The Russia hoax gets exposed and now it’s onto CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS!!!

The clown show continues and people with limited intelligence can’t help but fall for it over and over again. 

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

The clown show continues and people with limited intelligence can’t help but fall for it over and over again. 

Exactly. This country needs a TDS vaccine forget about the China Virus.  

The head of the Capitol police requested the national guard days before and Trump said do it. Nancy Pelosi said no.  They wanted it to happen. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The head of the Capitol police requested the national guard days before and Trump said do it. Nancy Pelosi said no.  They wanted it to happen. 

4 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Each BS charge they throw at Trump only makes him stronger. If they find a way to disqualify him, 1/6 will look like a teddy bear picnic compared to the wrath unleashed.  

It’s definitely not Trump or these traitorous dopes faults! They are the real victims here if we are being honest. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Is Trump’s former AG now part of the DEEP STATE?!?

10 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I think this is a rhetorical question

When everyone is Deep State, then no one is Deep State!

14 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I think this is a rhetorical question

BTW this toad said in an interview where he first mentioned this is the most troublesome current case for Don that he’d vote for him again if he was the nom.