HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

On 2/29/2024 at 11:10 AM, Pimpadeaux said:

Alledged Jan. 6 selfie-taker gets three years in federal prison for bashing officers with hockey stick.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-fan-assaulted-officers-hockey-221621341.html

Another fine "patriot" behind bars.

:cheers:

That’s it? Should have been more. 

Trump's new nickname for Gavin Newsome is Gavin New Scum.   🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Trump's new nickname for Gavin Newsome is Gavin New Scum.   🤣🤣🤣

I actually like that. 🤣

On 2/29/2024 at 11:10 AM, Pimpadeaux said:

Alledged Jan. 6 selfie-taker gets three years in federal prison for bashing officers with hockey stick.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-fan-assaulted-officers-hockey-221621341.html

Another fine "patriot" behind bars.

:cheers:

On a related note, a federal appeals court found that the DOJ improperly extended some Jan 6 defendants sentences. It could lead to many more sentences being shortened. More overreach from Bidens thugs. 

Speaking for myself, my expectations for a trump presidency are quite low and very doable. Secure the border, stop funding  the NGO’s facilitating the movement of the illegals, no more handing them phones and cash and plane rides,  deport criminals to start, no money for sanctuary cities, and unfuck the DOJ. 

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Barkley talking about how he's been discriminated against. 😆

Trump takes over the rnc checkbook.  Will spend it all on Trump.

If you're not Maga, get out!!!

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Trump takes over the rnc checkbook.  Will spend it all on Trump.

If you're not Maga, get out!!!

Totally not a cult though.  Either support the cult master or get out.

Imagine cucking yourself for this fat, orange moron.  Books will be written about how Trump mesmerized a portion of our country's lowest IQ, easily manipulated, childlike uneducated and made them his bish.  They're like teen chicks and their favorite boy band they're so cucked by Trump. 

Love this for them.  

13 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Totally not a cult though.  Either support the cult master or get out.

Imagine cucking yourself for this fat, orange moron.  Books will be written about how Trump mesmerized a portion of our country's lowest IQ, easily manipulated, childlike uneducated and made them his bish.  They're like teen chicks and their favorite boy band they're so cucked by Trump. 

Love this for them.  

I can understand all the old white people that fell for this.  He has scared them into supporting him.  It's the young people I don't get.  Hopefully they wise up by election day.

• Like 1

It’s good to see unity at the RNC. McDaniel was very divisive. Paint the place MAGA and let’s go! 

• Like 2

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

I can understand all th old white people that fell for this.  He has scared them into supporting him.  It's the young people I don't get.  Hopefully they wise up by election day.

Nope.  The kind of folks the cult sucks in aren't exactly the kind of people given to self reflection and nuanced analysis of their actions.

They're much more of the feminine feelz type.  The kind to fly flags to their cult master, to put photos of Biden on gas pumps, the kind to get their young kids to flip off the media, etc.

These people defended Trump telling the country to jam light and bleach up our asses, defended his sharpying the weather map, believe the election was stolen simply because he said so, etc.

In other words, the most low IQ and gullible our country has to offer.

It's like Trump is cult leader of the short bus rides and there's a phuk ton of short bus riders in our country.

I give you this forum as an example. 

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I can understand all the old white people that fell for this.  He has scared them into supporting him.  It's the young people I don't get.  Hopefully they wise up by election day.

Hilarious.  Ron/ Gutterboy voted for Trump in 2016. I guess he was older back then. What a fraud. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s good to see unity at the RNC. McDaniel was very divisive. Paint the place MAGA and let’s go! 

Fall in behind and don't question our cult leader or get out!

LMFAO

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hilarious.  Ron/ Gutterboy voted for Trump in 2016. I guess he was older back then. What a fraud. 

Never voted for Trump boyo.  I have a brain.

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

He's the perfect useful idiot for maga.

YES SIR ILL DO WHATEVER YOU SAY SIR

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

Boyo.  McDaniel was terrible.  She ran a garbage office.  You are a finance guy.  Look at the stories on how she spent money.  The dumb broad spent a fortune on flowers.  

It was SAD!!!!

I just turned on CNN.

Listen to this, they are showing one specific county (Henrico County, Virginia) for the Republican Primary that showed less than 1% reporting with Nikki Haley leading 59.5% to 38.9% Trump (178 votes to 117) and then a couple of seconds of them talking up Haley it flip flopped to Trump 58.1% to 40.1% (417 - 288) and they just try to talk through it, "there, it just switched, this is, <stutters>, I love this on election day, but again she's still getting 40% in a key swing county, so whether it's 40% at the end of the night, or 38% at the end of the night...Haley voters will be the aggressive target of both campaigns......where do her numbers go in November". 

Well, Mr. stupid CNN guy, she can't run in November when she loses the Republican primary because having been running in the Republican primaries she's disqualified from running in the general election.

Maine and Masschusetts too early to call!

:banana:

31 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I just turned on CNN.

Listen to this, they are showing one specific county (Henrico County, Virginia) for the Republican Primary that showed less than 1% reporting with Nikki Haley leading 59.5% to 38.9% Trump (178 votes to 117) and then a couple of seconds of them talking up Haley it flip flopped to Trump 58.1% to 40.1% (417 - 288) and they just try to talk through it, "there, it just switched, this is, <stutters>, I love this on election day, but again she's still getting 40% in a key swing county, so whether it's 40% at the end of the night, or 38% at the end of the night...Haley voters will be the aggressive target of both campaigns......where do her numbers go in November". 

Well, Mr. stupid CNN guy, she can't run in November when she loses the Republican primary because having been running in the Republican primaries she's disqualified from running in the general election.

You got a link to that rule?

https://www.quora.com/Can-a-candidate-run-for-President-as-independent-after-losing-the-Republican-or-Democratic-primaries

In 1980, John Anderson, a member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Illinois, ran for President as a Republican. Anderson soon realized that he had no chance of beating out Ronald Reagan for the Republican nomination, but continued to seek election as an independent candidate.

Anderson’s apparent reasoning was that he was a liberal Republican; the party had a liberal wing back in that era, and he was likely to appeal to Democratic voters as much or more than registered Republicans. Most Republican voters were conservative and were lining up behind Reagan, but the Democrats’ only choice was embattled incumbent Jimmy Carter. Anderson actually got as high as 20 percent in polls a few months prior to the election, but his support eroded and he ended up with just 6.6 percent of the vote on Election Day. Most of his support is thought to have come from Democrats who were disenchanted with Carter, although Reagan would have won the election regardless, having gotten an absolute majority of the popular vote and victories in 44 states.

The political parties have no Constitutional role in U.S. elections. They have a great deal of de facto power, but anyone in the country can run for President or any other office as long as they meet all of the requirements set out in the Constitution. They can seek the nomination of one of the political parties, they can start their own political party and run as its candidate (Senator Joe Liberman did this after he lost the Connecticut Democratic primary to an extremist candidate in 2006. He ran under the “Connecticut for Lieberman” party label and was easily re-elected in November), or they can run as an independent. Even if someone declares themselves as a candidate of a major party, they can later run as an independent if they don’t get nominated.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Don’s meltdown about losing DC on purpose is quality material 😂😂

He's such a man child. Waaaaah, muh D.C. :cry:.

🤣

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Maine and Masschusetts too early to call!

:banana:

Update?

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeep!

46 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

No, I heard it on one of the TV News stations.

You should find a more accurate information source, boyo. This one was wrong. I posted an example.