HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

2 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

There were riots after Trump’s historic electoral landslide of 2016.   Also, many domestic terrorist threats were made the weekend after his inauguration during a left wing protest. 

Was our capital attacked to try to prevent the peaceful transition of power?  Nope.

So you can just halt with the fake whataboutisms.  They matter not.

A group of Trump supporters also marched and rioted in Charlottesville.  Should we libs keep bringing that up where it makes no sense too?

There's still time for you to come around friend. 

I know there were two pipe bombs discovered at the DNC that had been planted the night before. Why aren’t those weapons mentioned? It’s on tape. 

On 1/24/2024 at 2:59 PM, Tree of Knowledge said:

So this group that was trying to overthrow the government left guns at home?  Hmmm

They had a guillotine! It was four feet tall and had no platform, but still. 

Why can’t I get a Texas flag emoji but I can get a Ukraine and Israeli one? I stand with Texas.  

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why can’t I get a Texas flag emoji but I can get an Ukraine and Israeli one? I stand with Texas.  

Rest easy you can get a 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

oh boy. :mellow:

Just now, HellToupee said:

83 m 

:lol:

makes total sense 

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Moron can't keep his fat yap shut.

Hopefully he continues to run his worthless mouth. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He’s a sexual assaulter. I’m glad he has to pay but he really deserves to be in prison. 

I’ve noticed you know a lot about this case. I’ve been looking, but I can’t seem to find the date it happened.  Do you know when it was? 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Well this is an interesting take. 

And for him not surprising.

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

And for him not surprising.

Like your constant dumb ass posts about trannies or race?

• Like 1

Just now, Patented Phil said:

Go fock a pigeon.

Thanks! :banana:

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ve noticed you know a lot about this case. I’ve been looking, but I can’t seem to find the date it happened.  Do you know when it was? 

I’ll answer.  The alleged encounter happened almost 30 years ago.  The statute of limitations passed, so what did NY do?  They put through a new “law” allowing her to bypass it. 😆

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Thanks! :banana:

You’re doing it right now, aren’t you.  Don’t forget to look deeply into his eyes.

4 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

I’ll answer.  The alleged encounter happened almost 30 years ago.  The statute of limitations passed, so what did NY do?  They put through a new “law” allowing her to bypass it. 😆

I’m looking for an actual date, or close to it.  Thirty years ago could be any day out of 365 of them. It’s weird I never see a date. Felix Unger was asked to leave his house on Nov 13. If we know that why don’t we know this? 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Apparently a jury disagrees with you. 

Brilliant insight Mike.  7-11 Mexican help you with that one?

Trump should just put it to the side and wait for now on appeal, and then when he seizes power again sick his DOJ on the ones  that have wronged him.  Like Biden does. 

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t know crap about this case. Haven’t really followed it. All I know is that he was found guilty, by a unanimous jury, of sexual assault. And I know he’s whining about it as usual. And I know that you think he’s an alpha and are planning on voting for him again. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

But don’t worry MAGA fans. You can always contribute more money to his defense fund and help Trump pay this sum. He wants you to. 

lolololol

Truth is you idiots just keep driving more and more people into his camp.  Remember - they hate you more than they love him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t know crap about this case. Haven’t really followed it. All I know is that he was found guilty, by a unanimous jury, of sexual assault. And I know he’s whining about it as usual. And I know that you think he’s an alpha and are planning on voting for him again. 

No he wasn’t. I thought you knew about the case. Never mind. But maybe for your own sake read up on it so you don’t sound like a fool. So, can anyone give me a date? It’s kind of important, no? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump should just put it to the side and wait for now on appeal, and then when he seizes power again sick his DOJ on the ones  that have wronged him.  Like Biden does. 

He can't just put it aside.  He is either going to have pay up now (at trial's conclusion) or post a bond to cover the amount to pay Carroll in full, if he loses on appeal. He can't escape payment by using his normal appeal delaying tactics. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No he wasn’t. I thought you knew about the case. Never mind. But maybe for your own sake read up on it so you don’t sound like a fool. So, can anyone give me a date? It’s kind of important, no? 

I’m surprised she remembered the year.  Or decade.

This is a very special announcement. Be sure to donate tonight, MAGA’s. Your orange king needs you more than ever right now. 

Just now, Patented Phil said:

Truth is you idiots just keep driving more and more people into his camp.  Remember - they hate you more than they love him.

Well first off I didn’t sue him. 

But second if you mean they hate liberals more than they love him- I think you’re probably right about that. But what can I do? That’s their problem. 

Obviously civil cases have a lower threshold of proof, but what is the evidence?   Camera footage? Witness statements?  Medical records?  Rape kit?  Police report?