HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

13 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I’m sure you look silly getting out of your Prius in your Ridin’  with Biden shirt, glass Hunter pipe and Kamala ‘28 knee pads.  To each their own. 

You’d think that would be weird, huh.

Some dude with a Trump cowboy hat and matching vest who tours like it’s a Phish show is totally normal 😂

22 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

What about this sweet Legend t.

I’ll probably get stuck sitting next to this guy on my next flight 😂

5 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

@thegeneral must be covering for @Wade Garrett today?  It’s the last day of Pride month. 

Pride parades and Trump rallies do have a similar vibe in some respects. Lots of queens parading around in their finest get up.

Interesting observation, Tree!

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Pride parades and Trump rallies do have a similar vibe in some respects. Lots of queens parading around in their finest get up.

Interesting observation, Tree!

So is your boy Wade at a Trump rally or a Rainbow rally?

7 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

So is your boy Wade at a Trump rally or a Rainbow rally?

Maybe both! 

8 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Surprised they weren’t both out. 

We know what BirdGang was wearing all month. He’s quite the dandy!

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Typical elitist liberal (not actually elite mind you) making fun of those with less. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Typical elitist liberal (not actually elite mind you) making fun of those with less. 

Ignore the typical Twitter commentary, HT. Was looking for MAGA pride wear and it’s mistakenly been taken off the Trump site I guess so had to look for it on the Twitter cesspool.

I’m happy you all can sport your MAGA Pride Month wear! Way to be progressive, fellas!

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

As I’ve tried to tell @squistion countless times , Donald is the best President the community has ever had. He adores them , they like him and he’s made it quite clear about leaving kids alone. 

btw is there some kind of shame wearing a pride MAGA hat or T as you’re seemingly trying to apply here?

16 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

As I’ve tried to tell @squistion countless times , Donald is the best President the community has ever had. He adores them , they like him and he’s made it quite clear about leaving kids alone. 

btw is there some kind of shame wearing a pride MAGA hat or T as you’re seemingly trying to apply here?

Donald was front running this issue as he saw it as politically expedient. He’s now moonwalking back harder than MJ during the Thriller era.

Will be interesting to see how he plays this as focktard DeSantis is trying to outflank him here. Probably a race to the bottom, but we’ll see.

I’m all for you MAGA people being for the gheys. Is Don selling this merch any more?

48 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Donald was front running this issue as he saw it as politically expedient. He’s now moonwalking back harder than MJ during the Thriller era.

Will be interesting to see how he plays this as focktard DeSantis is trying to outflank him here. Probably a race to the bottom, but we’ll see.

I’m all for you MAGA people being for the gheys. Is Don selling this merch any more?

Biden is the worst thing to happen to the LGBTQ+ movement.  He allowed it to be conflated with the violent trans and pedophiles. He set back decades of progress for gheys.  This demographic will flip to Father Trump bigly 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Biden is the worst thing to happen to the LGBTQ+ movement.  He allowed it to be conflated with the violent trans and pedophiles. He set back decades of progress for gheys.  This demographic will flip to Father Trump bigly 

Always an interesting take on things, Tree.

This sums up the disconnect of many Trump fans:

They confuse an enthusiastic following from some… with broad support of a majority.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, dogcows said:

This sums up the disconnect of many Trump fans:

They confuse an enthusiastic following from some… with broad support of a majority.

Talk about a disconnect. You people are funny. Trump got 75 million votes last time, despite being impeached, Covid and a steady stream of attacks from the media, much of them an exaggeration or outright fabrications.  Laws were changed mid stream to help Biden. Yet you act like he’s the fringe with the fringe supporting him. The democrats know better and are terrified. They better get rid of Biden before the fall or they will be at least sweating out what could be an easy win with a decent candidate. 

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Talk about a disconnect. You people are funny. Trump got 75 million votes last time, despite being impeached, Covid and a steady stream of attacks from the media, much of them an exaggeration or outright fabrications.  Laws were changed mid stream to help Biden. Yet you act like he’s the fringe with the fringe supporting him. The democrats know better and are terrified. They better get rid of Biden before the fall or they will be at least sweating out what could be an easy win with a decent candidate. 

That this traitorous putz isn’t a fringe candidate is a sad state of affairs. He’s legit bonkers. Many of you know it and are slowly preparing for him to be the candidate. Madness.

That your team is rolling with him again is truly insane. 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There is a disconnect. Right wing media has convinced you that the majority of Americans will vote for Donald Trump because Biden is... old? So is Trump. Biden is... crooked? Despite Trump being indicted on so many charges in the last couple months I can't keep track, and being found responsible for rape in civil court. Also, Tpump got 75 million votes BEFORE he decided to spend months falsely whipping his supporters into a frenzy that resulted in the first ever seditious attack on the Capitol. Charges are still pending on that one, but gross negligence is the best case scenario if you're a MAGAmook. Ignorance is the MAGA superpower.

5 hours ago, thegeneral said:

That this traitorous putz isn’t a fringe candidate is a sad state of affairs. He’s legit bonkers. Many of you know it and are slowly preparing for him to be the candidate. Madness.

That your team is rolling with him again is truly insane. 

Dude.  Your man Biden literally crapped his pants in front of the pope and royal family 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fnord said:

There is a disconnect. Right wing media has convinced you that the majority of Americans will vote for Donald Trump because Biden is... old? So is Trump. Biden is... crooked? Despite Trump being indicted on so many charges in the last couple months I can't keep track, and being found responsible for rape in civil court. Also, Tpump got 75 million votes BEFORE he decided to spend months falsely whipping his supporters into a frenzy that resulted in the first ever seditious attack on the Capitol. Charges are still pending on that one, but gross negligence is the best case scenario if you're a MAGAmook. Ignorance is the MAGA superpower.

Are you really comparing the vitality of Trump vs Biden? Lol. Biden could mainline Geritol 23 hours a day and still struggle to complete a sentence.  Lol. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are you really comparing the vitality of Trump vs Biden? Lol. Biden could mainline Geritol 23 hours a day and still struggle to complete a sentence.  Lol. 

No dipshlt, I'm not comparing their vitality. Where did you see that? I understand how YOU would want me to compare ONLY that, since it's the only measure in which senile old Biden doesn't make Tpump look like his bltch.

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

No dipshlt, I'm not comparing their vitality. Where did you see that? I understand how YOU would want me to compare ONLY that, since it's the only measure in which senile old Biden doesn't make Tpump look like his bltch.

Well, call me crazy, but you said Biden is old and so is Trump.  Forgive me for thinking you were comparing the two. There’s old and pathetic- Biden, and there’s old and sharp- Trump. Everyone can see it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Dude.  Your man Biden literally crapped his pants in front of the pope and royal family 

No, he literally didn't.

13 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

This simply isn’t true. 

Yes, it isn't true that he literally did. If you can prove otherwise show us a link from a reputable news source.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-pope-francis-europe-world-news-religion-d07155e1386a6edd78206ea13139b89a

Vatican cancels live TV broadcast of Biden greeting pope

BY NICOLE WINFIELD
Published 4:04 PM EDT, October 28, 2021

ROME (AP) — The Vatican on Thursday abruptly canceled the planned live broadcast of U.S. President Joe Biden meeting Pope Francis, the latest restriction to media coverage of the Holy See that sparked complaints from White House- and Vatican-accredited journalists. 

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

SCOTUS opinion has nothing to do with what we discussed and doesn't prove the lie you told about Biden.

Even though the SCOTUS upholds my rights to withhold services from leftists, I will still oblige you with proof

https://www.usasupreme.com/did-joe-biden-poop-himself-while-meeting-pope-francis-at-vatican-and-what-really-happened-photos/

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Even though the SCOTUS upholds my rights to withhold services from leftists, I will still oblige you with proof

https://www.usasupreme.com/did-joe-biden-poop-himself-while-meeting-pope-francis-at-vatican-and-what-really-happened-photos/

Those are just unsubstantiated rumors, there is no actual proof this happened. 

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

Let me check snopes, amirite :lol:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-biden-poop-his-pants-in-rome/

Claim:

U.S. President Joe Biden pooped his pants during a meeting with Pope Francis in Rome.

Rating:

False

[...]

There's no evidence that this claim and the social media trend that sprang from it were based on anything other than idle gossip. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, squistion said:

Those are just unsubstantiated rumors, there is no actual proof this happened. 

The proof got flushed down a toilet at the Vatican and you refuse to believe the words of the Royal Family

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-biden-poop-his-pants-in-rome/

Claim:

U.S. President Joe Biden pooped his pants during a meeting with Pope Francis in Rome.

Rating:

False

[...]

There's no evidence that this claim and the social media trend that sprang from it were based on anything other than idle gossip. 

Never forget that the kind of morons who fall for this obviously retarded story are the same idiots who think the coke found in the WH was Hunter's.  Because these people are uneducated, deplorable wretches who couldn't common sense their way out of a wet paper bag.

Their entire meaning is life is to support and proliferate the cult of the Orange Moron.

Literally the dumbest and most gullible people this country has to offer.

SAD

1 minute ago, Wade Garrett said:

Never forget that the kind of morons who fall for this obviously retarded story are the same idiots who think the coke found in the WH was Hunter's.  Because these people are uneducated, deplorable wretches who couldn't common sense their way out of a wet paper bag.

Their entire meaning is life is to support and proliferate the cult of the Orange Moron.

Literally the dumbest and most gullible people this country has to offer.

SAD

There he is!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

There he is!!!!

Your stupidity is quite literally staggering. 

And imagine referring to some silver spoon, moron who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire as "Father."

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Your stupidity is quite literally staggering. 

And imagine referring to some silver spoon, moron who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire as "Father."

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Boyo I can’t Imagine being on the same side as Biden.

Extortion, Human trafficking, pedophilia, crack, hookers, coke in the White House, mutilation of kids, unchecked flatulence/excrement/senility and all around more bizarre than the Munsters.  

SAD. lollolllmaorothlmaolollollollmao