HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

5 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I can’t imagine someone being so obtuse that they still think it was legitimate.  I guess Japanese soldiers were found for 50+ years on remote islands in the Pacific defending their Empire so it’s possible to see people stay that entrenched 

I have yet to see enough evidence to prove that Trump won.  Show me the proof and I'm right there with you.

10 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Pretend to know the context when pointed out the fool.   You're a foking hack.

The full video makes him look even more like a raving lunatic.  I don't get how people can enjoy listening to him talk.

16 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Pretend to know the context when pointed out the fool.   You're a foking haWk.

fixed

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

The full video makes him look even more like a raving lunatic.  I don't get how people can enjoy listening to him talk.

He appeals to uneducated morons.

That's how.

Like the tard above who just KNOWS the 2020 election was rigged.  This is the kind of imbecile that Trump attracts.

That and apparently homos too since Roger/Horsesass is in love with the dude.  Watch out Trump if you get too close to Roger/Horsesass!

5 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

That's how.

Like the tard above who just KNOWS the 2020 election was rigged.  This is the kind of imbecile that Trump attracts.

That and apparently homos too since Roger/Horsesass is in love with the dude.  Watch out Trump if you get too close to Roger/Horsesass!

Says the guy with ass cancer.  :lol:

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

You really are into dude’s asses.

Well you’re certainly out and proud boyo.

LMFAO at this twink…LOL

26 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

You struggle with your words.

You can't even answer the question.

7 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

And although I’ve been lucky enough to have never had cancer, I know lots of people who have, as I’m sure most on this cesspool have. You thinking cancer is a put down says all we need to know about what kind of IRL you are.

No wonder you’re such a staunch deplorable.

17 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:
23 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I can’t imagine someone being so obtuse that they still think it was legitimate.  I guess Japanese soldiers were found for 50+ years on remote islands in the Pacific defending their Empire so it’s possible to see people stay that entrenched 

I have yet to see enough evidence to prove that Trump won.  Show me the proof and I'm right there with you

There is no evidence, it’s make believe. 

16 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

That's how.

And what does Biden appeal to?  Karens and metro men?

4 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

And what does Biden appeal to?  Karens and metro men?

LOL

The educated rest of the country.

DUH

10 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

And although I’ve been lucky enough to have never had cancer, I know lots of people who have, as I’m sure most on this cesspool have. You thinking cancer is a put down says all we need to know about what kind of IRL you are.

No wonder you’re such a staunch deplorable.

Makes sense you'd want to hide that reality, but, you're not smart enough.  

Giant assh0le gets ass cancer.  KARMA!  :lol:

8 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Makes sense you'd want to hide that reality, but, you're not smart enough.  

Giant assh0le gets ass cancer.  KARMA!  :lol:

More focus on men’s asses.  You really need to get help boyo.

You’re starting to flame.

And again with the laughter at cancer.  Just completely classless.  I won’t be responding to someone of your IRL ilk again.

Hopefully neither you nor a loved one has to go through the horrors of cancer that you inexplicably find so amusing.

SMH

12 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

LOL

DUH

If you think voting for Biden makes you educated then you're even dumber than I thought.  Biden is a disaster.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

More focus on men’s asses.  You really need to get help boyo.

You’re starting to flame.

And again with the laughter at cancer.  Just completely classless.  I won’t be responding to someone of your IRL ilk again.

Hopefully neither you nor a loved one has to go through the horrors of cancer that you inexplicably find so amusing.

SMH

:first:

:lol:

1 hour ago, RogerDodger said:

Ever heard of context?  Try watching more that a snippet that you're twitter feed fed you.  Yes, most people want someone who defends women like this.

You want context, I got context.

Here he is telling the same story a year ago:

In this version, he says the record was 218 pounds (Assuming he's mimicking a clean and jerk) and stood for 11 years until a tranny broke it.

In his latest version, he says the record stood for 18 years, and was broken by 100 pounds by a tranny that never lifted before.

Meanwhile, the weightlifting records dont show what he's describing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_record_progression_women's_weightlifting

Like everything he says, it's all BS.

31 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If you think voting for Biden makes you educated then you're even dumber than I thought.  Biden is a disaster.

Weird, record low unemployment.  Trumpflation down bigly.  NATO united and expanded.  Markets up bigly despite the Fed raising rates to battle Trumpflation.  Slowing increases to the debt.  Good GDP growth despite Trumpflation.  Covid vaccines out fast and covid gone.  Several pieces of significant legislation passed.

Other than the border what exactly has been so bad under Biden?  And any reasonable person knows that inflation is the result of Trump's reckless spending and a near 0% Fed rate the last 10 years.

5 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Weird, record low unemployment.  Trumpflation down bigly.  NATO united and expanded.  Markets up bigly despite the Fed raising rates to battle Trumpflation.  Slowing increases to the debt.  Good GDP growth despite Trumpflation.  Covid vaccines out fast and covid gone.  Several pieces of significant legislation passed.

Other than the border what exactly has been so bad under Biden?  And any reasonable person knows that inflation is the result of Trump's reckless spending and a near 0% Fed rate the last 10 years.

Wasn't Trump responsible for the vaccine?

1 hour ago, Wade Garrett said:

That's how.

There he is. Wade Sandusky!!!  Where did you get that big brain degree boyo?  

58 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

There is no evidence, it’s make believe. 

The suppression of the Hunter laptop story is an easy one without even getting into the ballots.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wasn't Trump responsible for the vaccine?

Did Trump create the vaccine?  No, he removed red tape, props to him.  He also said he'd have 20M shots in arms by December, turned out to be more like 1M.

Biden's admin orchestrated the amazing distribution and administration of the vaccines to all who wanted them by May '21.  Truly amazing.

Had Trump won WTF knows when the vaccines would have been distributed.  Based on his handling of PPE distribution, likely never.

How about the other improvements I noted?  Life sure does suck under Biden compared to Trump, doesn't it...

LOL

7 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

There he is. Wade Sandusky!!!  Where did you get that big brain degree boyo?  

I have multiple degrees boyo.

And it's ok, Trump "loves the uneducated."  Remember?  You deplorables fit right in with him.  Just like in that video of the deplorables fighting with other deplorables...I mean "Feds."  You people all look like you rolled right off the set of Deliverance.

cue the banjo music...

1 minute ago, Wade Garrett said:

Did Trump create the vaccine?  No, he removed red tape, props to him.  He also said he'd have 20M shots in arms by December, turned out to be more like 1M.

Biden's admin orchestrated the amazing distribution and administration of the vaccines to all who wanted them by May '21.  Truly amazing.

Had Trump won WTF knows when the vaccines would have been distributed.  Based on his handling of PPE distribution, likely never.

How about the other improvements I noted?  Life sure does suck under Biden compared to Trump, doesn't it...

LOL

It's well known here that I do not like Trump at all but my life was just fine with him as President.  It's just fine right now as well.

5 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

The suppression of the Hunter laptop story is an easy one without even getting into the ballots.  

The media was absolutely not going to take the hit for another Trump victory, not after making the mistake of reporting with integrity on the Hillary emails.

• Sad 1

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

It's well known here that I do not like Trump at all but my life was just fine with him as President.  It's just fine right now as well.

But wait, you said Biden was a disaster.  I just showed you every way life is way way better now than in 2020.  Trump gets a pass for the only crisis he had to deal with and he phuked it up real good?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

I have multiple degrees boyo.

And it's ok, Trump "loves the uneducated."  Remember?  You deplorables fit right in with him.  Just like in that video of the deplorables fighting with other deplorables...I mean "Feds."  You people all look like you rolled right off the set of Deliverance.

cue the banjo music...

Big brain multiple degree "executive" that hopes to have enough money to retire when he's 65.   :lol:

15 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I did not vote for Trump nor will I ever but my life was the same as now.  Media has all the influence.

Daultonravengarrett is bigly obsessed with Trump and he has been gone for 2 1/2 years.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

LOL

It’s now also much easier to capture young kids and dress up like women?  Right boyo?

lolololololroflmaololololmao

SAD!!!

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Big brain multiple degree "executive" that hopes to have enough money to retire when he's 65.   :lol:

He writes at a fifth grade level.  I don’t think they let you do dissertations in crayon, so I doubt he has done postgraduate work 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

He writes at a fifth grade level.  I don’t think they let you do dissertations in crayon, so I doubt he has done postgraduate work 

Why do you deplorable cultist get so butt hurt when someone points that your party consists almost entirely of uneducated hicks and those who believe in sky fairies?

I mean you share values and your idiotic ideas with these people, so stop shunning them and accept them like your master has.

"I love the uneducated"

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

1 hour ago, Wade Garrett said:

LOL

DUH

Damn u gonna explode with all that gaslighting

58 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

LOL

So in your mind, enabling the generation of first-ever mRNA vaccines in record time was meh, but sticking them in vans and driving them to pharmacies was "truly amazing"?  :lol:

If Trump won, I wonder if we would have seen more Magas getting shots, and less leftists, thus changing the dynamic of the covid dead.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

So in your mind, enabling the generation of first-ever mRNA vaccines in record time was meh, but sticking them in vans and driving them to pharmacies was "truly amazing"?  :lol:

LOLOLOLOL

Trump did ZERO to develop the vaccines other than remove red tape.  And yes, the distribution of tens/hundreds of millions of vaccine doses across our country in less than 5 months was a spectacular feat of logistics.

Remember when states had to fight for PPE and buy it themselves off the black market because the orange moron's administration was such an unorganized, unmitigated disaster?

I member boyo. 

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

If Trump won, I wonder if we would have seen more Magas getting shots, and less leftists, thus changing the dynamic of the covid dead.

I think we would have seen it flipped.

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think we would have seen it flipped.

Nope.

Liberals believe in science, MAGAtards fear science.  And anyway, Trump "gets credit" for the vaxx and his deplorables still didn't get it while us educated liberals did.

4 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Nope.

Liberals believe in science, MAGAtards fear science.  And anyway, Trump "gets credit" for the vaxx and his deplorables still didn't get it while us educated liberals did.

Liberals were literally saying they would not get the Trump vaccine.  I said it as well and I never did get the vaccine.

19 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Liberals were literally saying they would not get the Trump vaccine.  I said it as well and I never did get the vaccine.

Boyo liberals overwhelmingly got the jab vs deplorables.  Not sure what to tell you but nothing would have changed if *shudder* Trump hadn't let the election be stolen from him.

35 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Nope.

Liberals believe in so much science they don't even know the difference in a man or a woman.  And you're in here yapping a bunch of nonsense about uneducated people using terms like MAGAtards?  I guess you would be the uneducated expert, eh?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

There isn't any need to wonder.   Trump was (is) pro vaccine but anti-mandate.  A ton of people got the jab so they wouldn't loose their job.   Under Trump there would have been quite a reduction in the number of people who got the jab because of no mandates. 

The MAGA following wouldn't have changed much, Trump regularly told them to get the vaccine despite revisionist history,  they still didn't just like they didn't follow along with the mandates.

The dynamic of the covid dead is old and vulnerable sick people no matter what what anyone did.