HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 Rally in the Bronx!

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This thread is disturbing

It's a cult.  Par for the course

It’s kind of weird that the net zero crowd that have members that are on disability due to climate anxiety and believe we should be teaching sexual content to 3rd graders, call us cultists. 

Liberals love to say “pay your fair share”.  Remember when Trump told the NATO countries the same thing? Trump was right.  If they had been made t keep paying maybe they wouldn’t be ruining out of ammo in Ukraine. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Liberals love to say “pay your fair share”.  Remember when Trump told the NATO countries the same thing? Trump was right.  If they had been made t keep paying maybe they wouldn’t be ruining out of ammo in Ukraine. 

Actually, EU defense spending has skyrocketed under Biden. Trump's bluster and buffoonery got him nowhere but resentment and scorn.

Better than that, they're buying American arms. Our defnce industry can't hire enough people. Hell, raytheon's bringing back retirees.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, League Champion said:

For the love of all that is holy do not post vids of Trump in a bathing suit at the beach.

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

It’s kind of weird that the net zero crowd that have members that are on disability due to climate anxiety and believe we should be teaching sexual content to 3rd graders, call us cultists. 

We're able to think for ourselves, you're not.  I don't believe that anyone should receive disability for climate anxiety.  I  don't think we should be teaching sex to 3rd graders beyond age appropriate content.  See?  It's not hard to use your brain.

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Actually, EU defense spending has skyrocketed under Biden. 

You can’t be this stupid or this is a @The Real timschochet alias account 

can you think of any reason if would skyrocket??

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

You can’t be this stupid or this is a @The Real timschochet alias account 

can you think of any reason if would skyrocket?

Thank you for acknowledging that EU defense spending has skyrocketed under biden's term.

Just now, wiffleball said:

Thank you for acknowledging that EU defense spending has skyrocketed under biden's term.

Kind of happens when you wage a proxy war that hopefully doesn’t turn into a direct war

20 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

This entrance gives you goosebumps . I’ve watched it at least 10 times. Awesome energy 

Cult Exhibit A

29 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

This entrance gives you goosebumps . I’ve watched it at least 10 times. Awesome energy 

Might want to put a Not Safe For Liberals warning on this.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Cult Exhibit A

We’re not the ones that think men can menstruate. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We’re not the ones that think men can menstruate. 

You guys scroll through endless cartoons of the biggest betch dressed up like Rambo, MacArthur, a Roman warrior, etc 😂😂

Plenty of weird to go around!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HellToupee said:

You might want to reevaluate your life choices. 

• Haha 1

Fockin people cheer Roman Polanski and then point fingers.  GTFO. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fockin people cheer Roman Polanski and then point fingers.  GTFO. 

:mellow:

Who is cheering Roman Polanski? 

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

No one. I guess technically it was a standing ovation. 

24 minutes ago, squistion said:

Don’t forget: Hollywood cheered for Roman Polanski

By 

Post Editorial Board

polanski-editorial.jpg?quality=75&strip= NurPhoto via Getty Images

An online petition calling on the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences to eject Roman Polanski has gathered tens of thousands of signatures, and rightly so.

The Academy rushed to expel Harvey Weinstein as harassment and assault allegations became an avalanche. The board explained that he doesn’t “merit the respect of his colleagues” and that it wanted “to send a message that the era of willful ignorance and shameful complicity in sexually predatory behavior and workplace harassment in our industry is over.”

Hmm. Polanski pleaded guilty to raping a 13-year-old in 1977, and has been accused by multiple women of sexual misconduct, including the molestation of a 10-year-old girl during a photo shoot.

Yet Hollywood has supported him since he fled the country to avoid prison. He’s made movies ever since, and won multiple Oscar nominations. And when he won Best Director in 2003 for “The Pianist,” the crowd gave him a standing ovation.

Some form of “I didn’t know” is one of the most common Tinseltown excuses on Weinstein. But in Polanski’s case, everyone knew — and still they worked with him and even cheered his success.

Hollywood, in short, gave Harvey every reason to think he could get away with it — forever.

31 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

And your pal timmay adores him

Tim is not my pal, he doesn't adore him, and he has apologize for his earlier remarks numerous times (I have never seen you admit to being wrong about anything).

24 minutes ago, squistion said:

Tim is not my pal, he doesn't adore him, and he has apologize for his earlier remarks numerous times (I have never seen you admit to being wrong about anything).

Hell Toupee is never wrong

• Thanks 2

So, no one in Hollywood pays a price for giving a convicted child rapist a standing ovation, but if you say hello to a former president you have to pay. 

• Confused 1

Donald begging to have the classified docs case delayed until after the election. 

Says the trial should not be expedited. 

What is he hiding?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Donald begging to have the classified docs case delayed until after the election. 

Says the trial should not be expedited. 

What is he hiding?

Absolutely nothing.  This is a waste of time and political witch hunt. The regime is doing everything they can to get the king off the chess board.  It won’t matter.  Even if they did lock him up patriots would break him free and carry him to the White House.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Absolutely nothing.  This is a waste of time and political witch hunt. The regime is doing everything they can to get the king off the chess board.  It won’t matter.  Even if they did lock him up patriots would break him free and carry him to the White House.  

Shouldn’t he want the trial? Would allow him to expose the Deep State and the regime.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Shouldn’t he want the trial? Would allow him to expose the Deep State and the regime.

The Derp State has been exposed to everyone but the most brain dead partisans.  

Courts, smourts. The only court that matters is the Court of Public Opinion and Father Trump is winning bigly in their jurisdiction.  

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

The Derp State has been exposed to everyone but the most brain dead partisans.  

Courts, smourts. The only court that matters is the Court of Public Opinion and Father Trump is winning bigly in their jurisdiction.  

Sounds like someone is a big chicken, perhaps a turkey.

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Sounds like someone is a big chicken, perhaps a turkey.

Not at all.  An Alpha’s Alpha who has little time or patience for DOJ pencil pushing henchmen.  He is dedicating his life to MAGA and these bozos want to lock him up for keeping news articles, making a joke on a phone call and money grabbing women trying to get their come up with their webs of lies.  What a waste of time. 

I hope you realize who is really scared

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Not at all.  An Alpha’s Alpha who has little time or patience for DOJ pencil pushing henchmen.  He is dedicating his life to MAGA and these bozos want to lock him up for keeping news articles, making a joke on a phone call and money grabbing women trying to get their come up with their webs of lies.  What a waste of time. 

I hope you realize who is really scared

This is gold 😂😂

Trump stars out with 75 million legit votes in his pocket. He only has to flip about 100k votes in swing states to win. This terrifies the left. Their ignorant voters remain ill informed. 

14 hours ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Hell Toupee is never wrong

For starters, he certainly was wrong about Trump, as President, being the best friend the LGBTQ community ever had. :lol: 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

For starters, he certainly was wrong about Trump, as President, being the best friend the LGBTQ community ever had. :lol: 

My many friends in the community beg to differ.  He is an honorary queer in their books

• Thanks 1