Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ll bet any one of you a Trumpy Bear he does no time in prison for any of these four indictments.  

I agree he won't do prison. As I have said before, that won't happen with his Secret Service protection. 

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

I agree he won't do prison. As I have said before, that won't happen with his Secret Service protection. 

But he will continue to take up 100% of your feeble liberal mind 24x7. 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

This claim has been debunked numerous times. I’d be happy to give you a link but 1) you could easily dig one up yourself and 2) facts don’t matter to the “mug fraud” crowd anyway. :wave: 

I've never seen it dubunked, h0m0. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hard to believe there are so many election fraud deniers in the face of so much evidence.   

And there's more evidence than that.  Oh well.

20 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

I've never seen it dubunked, h0m0. 

Use your Google box, focktard. :wave: 

2 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

😆 Mental midget at work. 

You should stick to posting the same videos over and over again. The next point you make that isn’t jibberish will be the first. 

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

But he will continue to take up 100% of your feeble liberal mind 24x7. 

The guy is your nom for Prez and you guys call him father 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

The guy is your nom for Prez and you guys call him father 😂

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You should stick to posting the same videos over and over again. The next point you make that isn’t jibberish will be the first. 

Triggered mental midget at work. :thumbsup: Job well done by me.

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Triggered mental midget at work. :thumbsup: Job well done by me.

Great way to spend your day 😂 

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Great way to spend your day 😂 

It worked. You took up your whole day responding with your TDS. It is so easy to trigger you TDS idiots. 10 minutes time tops. 

6 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

It worked. You took up your whole day responding with your TDS. It is so easy to trigger you TDS idiots. 10 minutes time tops. 

I wasn’t triggered you moron. I was making fun of how stupid your posts are and that you whine all day about when people point out your guy is a criminal or how crazy it is you people think the deep state is out to get him.

That you think you are triggering anyone and also think that would be great is odd 😂

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I wasn’t triggered you moron. I was making fun of how stupid your posts are and that you whine all day about when people point out your guy is a criminal or how crazy it is you people think the deep state is out to get him.

That you think you are triggering anyone and also think that would be great is odd 😂

Even more triggered! 😆

It's too easy with liberal retards. 

11 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Even more triggered! 😆

It's too easy with liberal retards. 

Triggered 😂

What a moron you are. In good news the servers for the trans sites have all noticed a big drop in downloads today. You’ve been in here “triggering” folks 😂😂

3 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

I did and unsurprisingly, I didn't see those facts debunked, phaggot.

That’s because you suck at Google, and everything else. :wave: 

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

No, it's because you're full of shiot, you fat h0m0.

You’re right: the election was stolen.

Cry about it. 😂 

Just now, MDC said:

You’re right: the election was stolen.

Cry about it. 😂 

This stupid phaggot again.  Thinks election fraud is funny.  Thinks people that complain about it are crying.  Go hide in your Fishtown hovel again, loser.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

This stupid phaggot again.  Thinks election fraud is funny.  Thinks people that complain about it are crying.  Go hide in your Fishtown hovel again, loser.

Bwahaha. 😂 

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

He's a waste of life. If his cow wife doesn't kill him, his fat ass will die of cardiac arrest. 

37 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

He's a waste of life. If his cow wife doesn't kill him, his fat ass will die of cardiac arrest. 

MDC is ghey.  He doesn't have a wife.

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I say in my best "southern matriarch" voice:  bless your heart. :lol: 

Vivek has incredible mental acuity.  Biden, while obviously more experienced, can barely mumble words on a teleprompter at this point.  It's like when you look at your wife and see the young beauty she once was:  you look at Biden and see the aggressive, quick-witted bulldog who could bully a senate.  Sorry but that guy is long gone.  :dunno: 

I really think you exaggerate. But even if you were right it wouldn’t matter. Because there will be a question about climate change. Vivik will say it’s a hoax. Biden could then literally drool mindlessly at the camera and he still wins. See the problem with your theory is that Vivek is batsh!t crazy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

Nah, we think it's funny that you idiots have convinced yourselves that the only reason you lost in 2020 was election fraud, despite having zero evidence of fraud.    Even funnier is that you're going all in on replaying 2020, despite Trump being just about the only person who could lose to Biden.

19 minutes ago, gas said:

Nah, we think it's funny that you idiots have convinced yourselves that the only reason you lost in 2020 was election fraud, despite having zero evidence of fraud.    Even funnier is that you're going all in on replaying 2020, despite Trump being just about the only person who could lose to Biden.

Zero evidence? 

20 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I really think you exaggerate. But even if you were right it wouldn’t matter. Because there will be a question about climate change. Vivik will say it’s a hoax. Biden could then literally drool mindlessly at the camera and he still wins. See the problem with your theory is that Vivek is batsh!t crazy. 

I exaggerate?  When is the last time you saw Biden say something for more than 10 seconds that sounded confident and authoritative?

Otherwise, your position is that Biden would win a debate because Vivek is batshit crazy?  I certainly would expect a few trademark laughs from Biden when he doesn't have the words to respond.  I'm sure the Leftist MSM would call that a debate win.

Regarding climate change, I find Vivek's position puzzling on that.  Strike that - not the position per se; here is what he said:

“The climate change agenda is a hoax … The reality is more people are dying of bad climate change policies than they are of actual climate change.”

Note that he said "agenda," not climate change.  But that leaves open the MSM to run with the latter and low-intellect Leftists will lap it up.  Not unlike long ago when Rush Limbaugh said that McNabb gets a pass from the press because he is black, which was changed to Rush thinks black QBs suck.  So Vivek will have to do some damage control there.  Mostly I wonder why he would even take that risk, given that the millenials and younger (which he needs to win) have been raised to fear climate change like the devil.

This is an interesting read from WaPo, where usually Objectivity Dies in Darkness:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/08/25/vivek-ramaswamy-says-hoax-agenda-kills-more-people-than-climate-change/

That’s the future. Looking backward, the World Meteorological Organization in May concluded that extreme weather, climate and water-related events caused 11,000 reported disasters between 1970 and 2021, resulting in just over 2 million deaths. Nine out of 10 deaths took place in developing countries. Economic losses amounted to $4.3 trillion.

Whether all of these deaths are the result of climate change could be subject to dispute. Many of the highest death tolls from extreme weather took place decades ago; better weather forecasting and improved disaster response have helped reduce death tolls. The highest death tolls listed by WMO are 300,000 from a 1983 drought in Ethiopia and 300,000 from a 1970 storm in Bangladesh. Among those on the top-10 list, the most recent was an estimate of nearly 56,000 dead in Russia from extreme temperatures in 2010.

But again, nuance is kryptonite to the Left, so they'll just run with "a bazillion died of climate change$#@!" 

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I exaggerate?  When is the last time you saw Biden say something for more than 10 seconds that sounded confident and authoritative?

Otherwise, your position is that Biden would win a debate because Vivek is batshit crazy?  I certainly would expect a few trademark laughs from Biden when he doesn't have the words to respond.  I'm sure the Leftist MSM would call that a debate win.

Regarding climate change, I find Vivek's position puzzling on that.  Strike that - not the position per se; here is what he said:

Note that he said "agenda," not climate change.  But that leaves open the MSM to run with the latter and low-intellect Leftists will lap it up.  Not unlike long ago when Rush Limbaugh said that McNabb gets a pass from the press because he is black, which was changed to Rush thinks black QBs suck.  So Vivek will have to do some damage control there.  Mostly I wonder why he would even take that risk, given that the millenials and younger (which he needs to win) have been raised to fear climate change like the devil.

This is an interesting read from WaPo, where usually Objectivity Dies in Darkness:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/08/25/vivek-ramaswamy-says-hoax-agenda-kills-more-people-than-climate-change/

But again, nuance is kryptonite to the Left, so they'll just run with "a bazillion died of climate change$#@!" 

:lol:

The right thinks nuance is something you find in the deli section of the market. 

33 minutes ago, gas said:

You forget all the Sworn Affidavits! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Zero evidence? 

Yeah, that's what your stoopid orange cult leaders attorneys said when they had their day in court.

2 minutes ago, gas said:

Yeah, that's what your stoopid orange cult leaders attorneys said when they had their day in court.

They had a day/ days in court? Where they presented their evidence? When was that? 

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

:lol:

The right thinks nuance is something you find in the deli section of the market. 

You aren't very good at the funny. :( 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They had a day/ days in court? Where they presented their evidence? When was that? 

That MyPillow guy is still on the case for you fellas.

35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, they admitted that they didn't have any evidence.

Just now, gas said:

No, they admitted that they didn't have any evidence.

Everywhere? And zero evidence?  There may be some truth to this, but I doubt it’s the whole truth.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Everywhere? And zero evidence?  There may be some truth to this, but I doubt it’s the whole truth.  

He got thrashed by Joe freaking Biden. In his own words - a landslide.

Team red tie is signing up for it again for some reason.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

To answer your question: today. Biden was talking about the drug price negotiations and he made a lot of sense. It was a very good day for him. 

5 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

MDC is ghey.  He doesn't have a wife.

Correct. I should have said "wife".

17 hours ago, gas said:

Thank you Mr. Gas.  I think Trump won and there are enough irregularities that point toward fraud.  It's going to happen again because we didn't hang you the first time it happened.