Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

12 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Article from The Guardian:

Trump fake elector scheme: where do seven states’ investigations stand?

“As part of the US electoral college system, states cast a set number of votes for the candidate who wins the popular vote in their state, the winner of which then takes the presidency.”

“Seven states that the former president lost saw slates of fake GOP electors falsely claim Trump had won their electoral votes.”

The article give updates on each of the seven states that Trump and his allies where trying to steal the election.

Arizona

Georgia 

Michigan

Nevada

New Mexico

Pennsylvania 

Wisconson

Yeah but ... but ... but ... them bootlickers!

:cry:

Also I forgot to note the parroting of Clownzo's term "banana republic." People in banana republics pull shady stunts like MAGAturds and their beloved, boot-licked leader have done. This pairs nicely with their attempts to pin their own Nazi-like ideology onto anything to the left of themselves. 

Focking fascists!

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Same day ballots (which the majority of which were cast by Republicans) were counted first in those states where Trump was leading, while absentee ballots (that most Democrats used) were counted last.

:doh:

Wait, there are still people that think Joe Biden got 81 million votes? lol. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, like the folks who counted the ballots. 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes, but get this… there are still people, our fellow Americans in fact, that believe with all of their extremely gullible hearts that the election was stolen from Donald Trump despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary.

Sad, yet amazing…

• Thanks 1

Imagine having to convince yourself that Joe Biden actually got 81 million votes?  Shows how ignorant many are. More black votes than Barrack Hussein Obama. Lol. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Imagine having to convince yourself that Joe Biden actually got 81 million votes. Shows how ignorant many are. More black votes than Barrack Hussein Obama. Lol. 

The Trump TDS is strong.  Dozer ruined FBGs with his mania, posting literally every 10 seconds about Trump.  In the real world, he would be institutionalized for his mental illness.

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Imagine having to convince yourself that Joe Biden actually got 81 million votes?  Shows how ignorant many are. More black votes than Barrack Hussein Obama. Lol. 

Right, but also try to imagine… (and I know it’s difficult for a normal and healthy person to put themselves in this fantasy driven headspace), that some poor foolish souls believe that Donald Trump actually won the election despite near daily appearances before federal judges where they could present evidence to prove their claims.

Crazy, right?

• Thanks 1

More black votes than BHO! Joe Fockin Biden. Suuuuure. Lol. 

30 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

You’ve really given us a lot to think about, while not wasting our time with actual proof, showing us that baseless allegations can often spur productive dialogue.

I just want to thank you for that

Understand that these deluded idiots suffer from BDS, for which the only cure is intelligence, common sense and the ability to comprehend facts rather than grasping the straws of misinformation and wacky conspiracy theories.

• Thanks 1

The claim that Biden got more of the black vote than Obama got me thinking…

I mean, I don’t know what the claim is based on, but it’s not unbelievable. You could easily make the argument that after Obama got elected twice, a formerly disenfranchised part of our American population felt a new sense of ownership to democracy.

And we also know that more Americans voted in 2020 than any other election, so numbers…

But to think that the black vote factor is part of a grand conspiracy is what I would call an unsupported theory. A conspiracy theory, if you will.

Here are some factual data that some may find interesting about the 2020 election from The Pew Research Center:

Behind Biden’s 2020 Victory

“An examination of the 2020 electorate, based on validated voters.”

42 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Understand that these deluded liberal idiots suffer from TDS to this day. 

:thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Dozer FBG said:

The claim that Biden got more of the black vote than Obama got me thinking…

I mean, I don’t know what the claim is based on, but it’s not unbelievable. You could easily make the argument that after Obama got elected twice, a formerly disenfranchised part of our American population felt a new sense of ownership to democracy.

And we also know that more Americans voted in 2020 than any other election, so numbers…

But to think that the black vote factor is part of a grand conspiracy is what I would call an unsupported theory. A conspiracy theory, if you will.

Here are some factual data that some may find interesting about the 2020 election from The Pew Research Center:

Behind Biden’s 2020 Victory

“An examination of the 2020 electorate, based on validated voters.”

Trumpanzees ignore the fact that this election sparked record voter registration and turnout, with their boy getting history's second-highest presidential vote. They blindly believe what their beloved wanna-be dictator says and don't bother with pesky things such as facts and reality.

It's amazing how many dumbasses live in this country and continue to support that dangerous clown.

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes, because I’m not a gullible focktard. HTH

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yes, because I’m not a gullible focktard. HTH

MAGAturds did their bestest to stop the vote certification. 

Sore-loser crybabies.

I never said Biden didn’t win. Yet look how triggered the woketards get. You know what can be true? Biden didn’t get 81 million votes (that did not happen), but he still got enough to win. If I put a gun to the head of all of you focksticks and said do or die, Biden got 81 million votes, almost none of you would say yes. And the few idiots that did say yes would have their shitt for brains on their lap. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I never said Biden didn’t win. Yet look how triggered the woketards get. You know what can be true? Biden didn’t get 81 million votes (that did not happen), but he still got enough to win. If I put a gun to the head of all of you focksticks and said do or die, Biden got 81 million votes, almost none of you would say yes. And the few idiots that did say yes would have their shitt for brains on their lap. 

Not surprising this is your approach to confirming election numbers, because this is how you MAGAturds would prefer to rule our great nation. Deny facts. Use violence to further the cause. No surprise here. Idiot MAGAturd.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Considering Trump got 74 million, there’s not a ton of leeway there.

So you were either making some stupid ass claim like he didn’t get 81 million but he got 79 million :rolleyes: , or you were saying he didn’t win.

At least have the fockin balls to stand behind it :thumbsdown:

11 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

So you were either making some stupid ass claim like he didn’t get 81 million but he got 79 million :rolleyes: , or you were saying he didn’t win.

The Democrats cheated in several ways, period.  First, we know for certain that federal agencies and their minions in News oganizations and Tech mafia illegally suppressed stories which would have derailed Bidens campaign.  Second, they stuffed the ballots using mail-in ballots which are packed full of mechanisms to cheat including dumping hundreds of ballots in boxes which are not manned.  Yea there was cheating, and yes it changed the outcome.  

Now Democrats are trying to abuse the legal system to stop Trump from running.  Unfortunately for your cheating asses it is backfiring and Biden is getting his butt kicked and your cheating tactics will not be enough to prevent Trump from winning.  The only real question is will the three-letter agencies kill Trump.  

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Balless biden and his ghey voters cheated. I recieved 4 mail in ballots in the mail with 2 being names of people who were dead or simply not living there. The reason is because I registered as a democrat. 

• Haha 1

All I’m saying is, tell it to a judge.

Till then you’re nothing more than a sore loser woofing conspiracy theories.

Maybe democracy is not for you.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

All I’m saying is, tell it to a judge.

Till then you’re nothing more than a sore loser woofing conspiracy theories.

Maybe democracy is not for you.

Trump!!!  :cry:

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

It’s a thread about all Trump’s indictments dummy 😂

8 years of you whiners crying about him and you can't stop. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

8 years of you whiners crying about him and you can't stop. 

He’s under multiple indictments and will be your nom for Prez. 

Seems you are the one who can’t stop, Cuck 😂

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, a simple yes or no please. Do you think the number of votes you claim that Biden didn't legitimately get were the difference between him winning for real or do you think Trump really won? It is a simple question, do you think Trump actually won that election? Yes or no?

5 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

So, a simple yes or no please. Do you think the number of votes you claim that Biden didn't legitimately get were the difference between him winning for real or do you think Trump really won? It is a simple question, do you think Trump actually won that election? Yes or no?

Good luck!

6 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

They use electoral votes in the presidential election. It doesn't take as many votes as you think to flip a bunch of swing states. 

You may want to finish high school before trying to make sense of something you have no clue about 

7 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

They use electoral votes in the presidential election. It doesn't take as many votes as you think to flip a bunch of swing states. 

You may want to finish high school before trying to make sense of something you have no clue about 

Are you HT? If so, yes or no. If not stfu.

28 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Are you HT? If so, yes or no. If not stfu.

Just go back and try to get through high school. 

Maybe tell your drunk parents to ease up on the booze and support you this time around. 

25 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

I don’t know. If I had to bet I would say yes. But not by much.  Now a couple of questions for you: Do you think he got 81 million legit votes? And if so, do you think he got more black votes than Obama? 

46 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t know. If I had to bet I would say yes. But not by much.  Now a couple of questions for you: Do you think he got 81 million legit votes? And if so, do you think he got more black votes than Obama? 

How many times does this need to be explained to you? I'm starting to think that maybe you're one of those guys that are really just looking to agitate others. Whatta they call those again?

Oh yeah. Trolls. Which is better? Trolladour or Twatadour? They both have a nice ring to them...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Fnord said:

How many times does this need to be explained to you? I'm starting to think that maybe you're one of those guys that are really just looking to agitate others. Whatta they call those again?

Oh yeah. Trolls. Which is better? Trolladour or Twatadour? They both have a nice ring to them...

What has been explained ? Why so salty? I’ve been keeping it civil with you. 

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What has been explained ? Why so salty? I’ve been keeping it civil with you. 

Know what? I've actually noticed recently that you've gotten less personal with your posts. Still a di<k, but a respectful one. Thanks, I honestly appreciate the effort. Good on you.

4 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Effeminates have trouble with emotion.

No trouble at all. People like to be acknowledged in a positive manner.

9 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Balless biden and his ghey voters cheated. I recieved 4 mail in ballots in the mail with 2 being names of people who were dead or simply not living there. The reason is because I registered as a democrat. 

You are so focking stupid you can't even make up a decent lie.