Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, he wasn’t found guilty of anything. He was found liable, and not for sexual assault. Kind of a big difference on both of those details. So, she can’t give a date , the date she was raped , which she originally claimed, at the most expensive store in NYC by one of the most well known New Yorkers. So without a date, Trump can’t say “impossible, I was in Russia with hookers getting peed on on that day”. And you Fockers think this is legit? First says she was raped, then amends that claim (huge red flag), then can’t give a date this incredible occurrence in her life happened. Hope you’re happy with this garbage. But good. It helps him.  

Happy? None of this make me happy. Its focking embarrassing.

The only reason that I give this case some legitimacy is because now two juries in two different cases have found in favor of Carrol.

We’re talking about a trial in front of a jury on the sexual assault allegation, and then another jury trial for defamation.

How do you frame this as illegitimate? Were the two juries in on it?

Just now, Dozer FBG said:

Happy? None of this make me happy. Its focking embarrassing.

The only reason that I give this case some legitimacy is because now two juries in two different cases have found in favor of Carrol.

We’re talking about a trial in front of a jury on the sexual assault allegation, and then another jury trial for defamation.

How do you frame this as illegitimate? Were the two juries in on it?

Anyone who goes against their orange, moron master is either deep state or fixed.

It's how cultist think. 

29 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

I challenge you to find an example of a lib calling a cultist a nazi.  I'm the most unhinged, hateful lib on this forum and I've never done worse than call them deplorable scum.  Do not let him off the hood with the "everyone does it" game.

If you think I'm gonna go looking for that you're more unhinged than your posts make you seem. You are part of the problem. 

And so am I.

We may not use rhetoric that nasty, but we roll around in the gutter plenty. And while I excuse myself with declarations of "oh I'm only an ass to people that are asses to me first," that’s a cop out. I need to be better.

Just now, Fnord said:

If you think I'm gonna go looking for that you're more unhinged than your posts make you seem. You are part of the problem. 

And so am I.

We may not use rhetoric that nasty, but we roll around in the gutter plenty. And while I excuse myself with declarations of "oh I'm only an ass to people that are asses to me first," that’s a cop out. I need to be better.

That's fine.  You understand finally I think what we're dealing with here.

We're dealing with scum.  Read their posts.

But you can act like you're above the fray, I'm not.  I will be the one to give the cultist exactly what they give us libs plus some. 

But I won't stoop to calling them nazis or groomers or pedos or anything close to that disgusting. 

6 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

But you can act like you're above the fray, I'm not.  I will be the one to give the cultist exactly what they give us libs plus some. 

But I won't stoop to calling them nazis or groomers or pedos or anything close to that disgusting. 

List all your aliases so I can look it up. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

LOL, even the greenest person on this board knows you're far too lazy and dumb to look anything up.

LOL at you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Raven Fan said:

LOL, even the greenest person on this board knows you're far too lazy and dumb to look anything up.

LOL at you. 

Ha! What a stooge. I guarantee you said it under one of your handles. I’ll leave for a week if I’m wrong. Now list them. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Will you look up the hair color of all their wives?

Wait ... what am I saying?

OF COURSE you've already researched that!

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ha! What a stooge. I guarantee you said it under one of your handles. I’ll leave for a week if I’m wrong. Now list them. 

I have zero alts boyo.  And even if I did, a week self ban?

Remember that all other libs get accused of being alts of mine boyo.

Cause I destroyed cultist minds so very bigly. 

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Quick. Go hide peanut.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You’re just lucky I haven’t mentioned her weight 

4 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

I have zero alts boyo. 

Liar

Rapey Trumpy is about as good in court as he is in business.

He lost all 62 election cases.

He lost this case.

I'd love to see a list of all the cases he has lost since 2020.

Staggering!

🤣

I wonder if this shuts Trump up about this lady or does he keep yapping on his safe space online diary.

Is this the case where the allegedly abused woman couldn't say what year this happened?

Well be interesting to see how much of that $$ she ever sees.

26 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Do what you will. But you calling them scum is part of the issue. The VAST majority of Americans are good people with the same problems as everyone else. We want the same things. I don't like generalized groupings like "they."

Be specific when you use those pejoratives. Name names. Like jonmx.

• Like 1

Just now, Fnord said:

Do what you will. But you calling them scum is part of the issue. The VAST majority of Americans are good people with the same problems as everyone else. We want the same things. I don't like generalized groupings like "they."

Be specific when you use those pejoratives. Name names. Like jonmx.

Deal boyo.

Hopefully jon is gone forever. 

28 minutes ago, Horseman said:

:lol:  Is this the prepubescent girls slap fight thread?

Net worth thread.

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Net worth thread.

Another fbghey's hangover...

16 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Be specific when you use those pejoratives. Name names. Like peefoam.

3 hours ago, Dozer FBG said:

Wow. This is what I logged in after work to see. Nice public forum you’ve got here FFT.

Today I got up a half hour before my wife, as usual. We only have one shower, so I gotta get in there early. I fixed up my lunch, I checked a few sports scores, checked my stocks, kissed the most beautiful woman in the world good bye, and headed off to my part-time old man job in a wood shop.

It’s been a great day, because I put in a few strong hours of work making things, I’m home early, and I have a fresh jug of Bulliet Rye waiting for when the wife gets home.

I won my fantasy league this year behind Lamar Jackson and CD Lamb.

I helped my step son bury his old 140 lb dog last Sunday. The ground is frozen here in the middle of the country, so we had to split time with a spade and a shovel. We had no choice. That dog had to go in the ground. It took us about three hours to get a final resting spot for Leo. After we got the good boy in there and covered up, my step son and his sister had this very emotional grieving moment at the grave. That’s when I gave them their space. My step son had just buried his best friend.

As I drove back to the barn to put up the tools, it occurred to me that my step son was more upset about losing Leo the Good Boy than he was when his father died five years ago. There was some pent-up grief that was coming out, and I could relate. My dad passed away last July and we also had some sad conflict going on… Sunday was a rough day for all of us, but we carried on because that’s what we, us Americans do. We carry on.

At age 18 I set forms and poured concrete, and at one point I was a dues paying member of the KC local Hod Carriers Union. I did some bartending and doorman work along the way before I got my chit together and finished up college around age 30. I’m proud of my career in public education, and I was very fortunate when I transitioned into running my own General Contracting operation building spec homes.

I’ve done a lot of chit in my life. Met a lot of people both good and bad. I overcome hardship, and I’ve had some successes.

But you know one thing I’ve never done? I’ve never I’ve never had to endure being accused of having any resemblance of anyone who would have put jews on trains. It’s not just…. how focking low that is… to type out on your computer screen… its more than that. It’s sick.

Jon, you are a coward.

You have created a fantasy world in your own head in which people who disagree with you are not people at all, but sub human characterizations that the people you follow have created. It’s as if you are watching a movie, but only you can see the screen. You are afraid. You wrap yourself up in the warm blanket of victimhood, and you take out your misery on whoever chooses to read your pathetic words.

You’d say all that stuff to my face, huh?

Lol… yeah. I don’t think so.

I want to know what the hell you were doing kissing my wife!

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

She’s going to be discarded in short order. Hopefully paid up front by Dumbo.

TDS hurts doesn't it peanut?

2 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Too easy. 

Just now, Horseman said:

Too easy. 

Ha-ha. Assrot takes another beating. What a schmuck.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ha-ha. Assrot takes another beating. What a schmuck.  

I'll just drop this here in for when he starts to play the semantics game. That was a direct "comparison". 

Just now, Horseman said:

I'll just drop this here in for when he starts to play the semantics game. That was a direct "comparison". 

He’ll probably just shift to one of his aliases for a while. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’ll probably just shift to one of his aliases for a while. 

5 hours ago, Dozer FBG said:

Wow. This is what I logged in after work to see. Nice public forum you’ve got here FFT.

Today I got up a half hour before my wife, as usual. We only have one shower, so I gotta get in there early. I fixed up my lunch, I checked a few sports scores, checked my stocks, kissed the most beautiful woman in the world good bye, and headed off to my part-time old man job in a wood shop.

It’s been a great day, because I put in a few strong hours of work making things, I’m home early, and I have a fresh jug of Bulliet Rye waiting for when the wife gets home.

I helped my step son bury his old 140 lb dog last Sunday. The ground is frozen here in the middle of the country, so we had to split time with a spade and a shovel. We had no choice. That dog had to go in the ground. It took us about three hours to get a final resting spot for Leo. After we got the good boy in there and covered up, my step son and his sister had this very emotional grieving moment at the grave. That’s when I gave them their space. My step son had just buried his best friend.

As I drove back to the barn to put up the tools, it occurred to me that my step son was more upset about losing Leo the Good Boy than he was when his father died five years ago. There was some pent-up grief that was coming out, and I could relate. My dad passed away last July and we also had some sad conflict going on… Sunday was a rough day for all of us, but we carried on because that’s what we, us Americans do. We carry on.

At age 18 I set forms and poured concrete, and at one point I was a dues paying member of the KC local Hod Carriers Union. I did some bartending and doorman work along the way before I got my chit together and finished up college around age 30. I’m proud of my career in public education, and I was very fortunate when I transitioned into running my own General Contracting operation building spec homes.

I’ve done a lot of chit in my life. Met a lot of people both good and bad. I overcome hardship, and I’ve had some successes.

But you know one thing I’ve never done? I’ve never I’ve never had to endure being accused of having any resemblance of anyone who would have put jews on trains. It’s not just…. how focking low that is… to type out on your computer screen… its more than that. It’s sick.

Jon, you are a coward.

You have created a fantasy world in your own head in which people who disagree with you are not people at all, but sub human characterizations that the people you follow have created. It’s as if you are watching a movie, but only you can see the screen. You are afraid. You wrap yourself up in the warm blanket of victimhood, and you take out your misery on whoever chooses to read your pathetic words.

💥

5 hours ago, Dozer FBG said:

Jon, you are a coward.

Spend more time in the woodshop, might help with your TDS.  

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

I want to know what the hell you were doing kissing my wife!

I thought it was your mom…

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Spend more time in the woodshop, might help with your TDS.  

For that, there is no cure.

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

She’s going to be discarded in short order. Hopefully paid up front by Dumbo.

She did a great job.

🤣

14 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

For that, there is no cure.

Interesting. Trump could drop dead tomorrow and you'd still be shriveled up in the corner. He really damaged you.