Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

I can’t believe all the deranged lunatics looking the other way on the Biden crime family and get a chubby over indicting Donald

The deep state protecting Joe?!?

• Haha 1

Just now, HellToupee said:

so true

When he’s playing the air accordion is his tell that he is in full bullshit mode 😂

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I hate to burst your bubble, but the progressives, like any good religion, need a devil, and that devil is Trump.  He riles up all of the low-info sycophants, like we see in this thread.  Whoever gets the nom, Nikki Haley, Tim Scott, doesn't matter, the MSM will paint them as worse than Trump.  They've already done it with DeSantis.  Heck, the LATimes called Larry Elder the "black face of white supremacy."

Nikki Haley can 100 percent beat Biden in 2024

Tim Scott can 100 percent beat Biden in 2024

Ron DeSantis can 100 percent beat Biden in 2024

Take the easy win. That's my thinking on it. Conservatives should look for the easy win here. 

You are right, Trump riles up people. He energizes some voters to go out and vote for him. But he also incites many voters to show up to VOTE AGAINST HIM TOO. 

You are also right that the activist MSM will go on the witch hunt after Tim Scott and Nikki Haley. And for what exactly? They don't have much in the way of scandal. DeSantis has more to attack, but still he's not as polarizing as Trump. 

I want generally want what you want, but I'm saying the GOP and Conservatives should try to take the easy win here. Anyone else not named Trump on the 2024 RNC ticket wins POTUS easily. 

32 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, it's a federal indictment. And he's going to indicted in the Jan. 6 insurrection. And, as I predicted a long time ago, he's going to get convicted of a felony and go to prison.

So? He can still be president. He’s over 35, a citizen, and has lived here for the last 14 years. 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I hate to burst your bubble, but the progressives, like any good religion, need a devil, and that devil is Trump.  He riles up all of the low-info sycophants, like we see in this thread.  Whoever gets the nom, Nikki Haley, Tim Scott, doesn't matter, the MSM will paint them as worse than Trump.  They've already done it with DeSantis.  Heck, the LATimes called Larry Elder the "black face of white supremacy."

This is crassic MAGAturd projection. Trump has whipped up anti-semetism, anti-minority, anti-gay, etc., sentiments in this country more than anyone else has in more than half century. He's a hate generator and appeals to the angry, white, middle-aged, far-right folks in this country who would love it if we had some autocracy that oppressed women, minorities and gays. 

But he pendulum is swinging back toward the middle as MAGAturd find themselves more isolated and their beloved fock up of a leader facing one criminal charge after another. 

Just. As. I. Predicted.

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

They called Romney a nazi :lol:

the american people wont accept this indictment. itll just make him stronger politically.

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Shows what you know.  Which ain’t much.  Stick to litter boxes.  

These are facts, which you hate because they hurt your whittle feelings.

🤣

5 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Shove it up your azz , dry , no lube

Hopefully that’s the treatment Donald gets…his soft ass will make a good for the boys in cell block D

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

the american people wont accept this indictment. itll just make him stronger politically.

Among the crazies yes. It’s all part of the coup!

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

job #1 of the next GOP government is to fortify freedom of the press because at this point the demorats have total control over it.  it needs to be broken up like Ma Bell.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

These are facts, which you hate because they hurt your whittle feelings.

🤣

You have no clue what leads up to those type of stats. Also, there are third world shitholes and dictatorships that don’t have that kind of “conviction” rate. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don’t forget the nose ringers and the hair bluers. 

Those idiots too.

9 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

so true

He's achieved a high level of self-parody.

But we have a new MAGAturd turn: box hoax. 

Funny focking stuff.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

job #1 of the next GOP government is to fortify freedom of the press because at this point the demorats have total control over it.  it needs to be broken up like Ma Bell.

Really, Fox is right and the No. 1 "information" source in the land.

🤣

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Funny focking stuff.

Yep. He’s been a parody for years. Pretty sure these videos are AI generated now or are just spliced together clips since he repeats the same 8 lines all the time.

Just now, thegeneral said:

Yep. He’s been a parody for years. Pretty sure these videos are AI generated now or are just spliced together clips since he repeats the same 8 lines all the time.

I think my favorite line in this thread is you describing him as being in full-bullshit mode when he's doing the air accordion.

🤣

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Take the easy win. That's my thinking on it. Conservatives should look for the easy win here. 

You are right, Trump riles up people. He energizes some voters to go out and vote for him. But he also incites many voters to show up to VOTE AGAINST HIM TOO. 

You are also right that the activist MSM will go on the witch hunt after Tim Scott and Nikki Haley. And for what exactly? They don't have much in the way of scandal. DeSantis has more to attack, but still he's not as polarizing as Trump. 

I want generally want what you want, but I'm saying the GOP and Conservatives should try to take the easy win here. Anyone else not named Trump on the 2024 RNC ticket wins POTUS easily. 

Boo boo. MSM witch-hunt 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Funny focking stuff.

Nice hot take squissy

11 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

As I say, Trump has never been politically stronger.  he never led any poll in the 2016 or 2020 cycles.  hes been leading biden in a slew of polls.  he absolutely should be the nominee.

The polling industry is busted. Nate Silver and 538 got the boot after so much fanfare because the predictive modeling for elections is completely ineffective. 

Much of it still relies on old landlines and the "cancel culture" has made it unlikely that moderate leaning Conservatives and Republicans will even talk to a pollster. 

High poll numbers are more likely to represent older Conservative voters ( less likely to be "cancelled" and more likely to have a landline) and more hard line Republicans. That's not representative of the entire base. 

Politically speaking, Trump is in a bad position. Many of his former big money donors went to Nikki Haley and Ron DeSantis. He's lost Steve Bannon, Mark Burnett and Kellyanne Conway, who helped him win 2016. Conway is a huge loss. J6, E Jean Carroll and this documents madness only hurts him further. 

I don't believe he can win in 2024 against Biden. And I'm not a zealot. You've seen my posts here the past couple of months. I have ZERO love for Team Blue HQ, the DNC, Biden, and radical left. ZERO. 

Take the easy win. Get most of Trump's policies in DeSantis without all the exhausting baggage. 

Part of why Trump won in 2016 is many voters hated Clinton more. 

One could argue more people in 2020 didn't vote for Biden as much as voted against Trump. 

The GOP and the RNC should just pick someone that's less hated. Less polarizing. Just take the easy win here. I want what you want. I just don't want to try to do it in the way that increases the risks of four more years of that idiot Biden. 

We don’t even know what the charges are yet and you idiots have him in prison already. Like little kids. 

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

Not surprising a Twitter account known as Catturd shapes your views.

🤣

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We don’t even know what the charges are yet and you idiots have him in prison already. Like little kids. 

He's facing felony crimes on two fronts and will face more on at least two more fronts, his shenanigans related to election meddling and Jan. 6.

It's going to be fun watching the MAGAturds go down with their big, fat, orange ship.

🤣

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fat orange clown won’t go to jail. It’s funny because he is such a sloppy mess and focks up everything…and then he doesn’t ever shut up so it’s great entertainment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Why is it only Trump 🤔

Because he isn't one of them. Which is what got him elected in the first place. 

He barged into their little circle jerk and pissed all over them. He threw a monkey wrench into all of their money making schemes and they hate him and everybody that elected him for it. 

We need more of that. 

16 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

I agree with everything here and have said as much multiple times.  But my post was about your assertion that if Trump goes away, the Left just curls up into a ball.  I am saying that the MSM will keep the spirit of Trump going long after he is gone.  The alternative is to win on the basis of policies and results, and they would rather not do that.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Fat orange clown won’t go to jail. It’s funny because he is such a sloppy mess and focks up everything…and then he doesn’t ever shut up so it’s great entertainment.

I think he will, because there is too much smoke. I can't see all these things coming at him from myriad directions not resulting in some kind of jail time.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I agree with everything here and have said as much multiple times.  But my post was about your assertion that if Trump goes away, the Left just curls up into a ball.  I am saying that the MSM will keep the spirit of Trump going long after he is gone.  The alternative is to win on the basis of policies and results, and they would rather not do that.

The spirit of Trump?

🤣

The pendulum is swinging back toward the middle, leaving you MAGAturd worms isolated and irrelevant. Your movement is over because America is tired of it. You're receding from the highwater mark that was your crapass arrogant fock hero somehow getting into the White House in 2016.

It's over, bruh. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

Because he isn't one of them. Which is what got him elected in the first place. 

He barged into their little circle jerk and pissed all over them. He threw a monkey wrench into all of their money making schemes and they hate him and everybody that elected him for it. 

We need more of that. 

The deep state. I see. Thanks.

Just now, thegeneral said:

The deep state. I see. Thanks.

Damn you, Deep State. :mad:

🤣

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The spirit of Trump?

🤣

The pendulum is swinging back toward the middle, leaving you MAGAturd worms isolated and irrelevant. Your movement is over because America is tired of it. You're receding from the highwater mark was that crapass arrogant fock somehow getting into the White House in 2016.

It's over, bruh. 

I'm not a Trump fan, Slingblade.  I merely pointed out what your old Leftist buddies in the press will continue to do.

• Haha 1

Just now, jerryskids said:

I am saying that the MSM will keep the spirit of Trump going long after he is gone.  

I also completely agree with you on that too. 

Here's the thing. If DeSantis gets the RNC ticket in 2024, he wins POTUS, and he's made it clear he's going on the full offensive on woke, the DNC, Team Blue HQ, critical race theory, pro trans extremism, energy insecurity, the FBI, the Border Crisis, all of it. 

The common argument is the GOP needs a "disruptor" And Trump was a great disruptive force in 2015/2016. But now he's also a disruptor to moderates, independents and undecideds too, which can cost Conservatives the 2024 election. Not just POTUS, but all down the ticket.  Look at the Mid Terms. Walker and Dr Oz were horrible candidates. But they got there for being friends with Trump. Orange Man Bad energizes the base, but he's a long term liability otherwise. 

You need someone who doesn't offset his effective traits with many toxic ones too. Because that's what Trump gives you. He riles people up. Which is good for Conservative activism. But also riles many up in the wrong way as well. 

DeSantis is younger, has less scandal, and is willing to wage the open war on identity politics.  He's simply a better choice right now IMHO. 

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This is crassic MAGAturd projection. Trump has whipped up anti-semetism, anti-minority, anti-gay, etc., sentiments in this country more than anyone else has in more than half century. He's a hate generator and appeals to the angry, white, middle-aged, far-right folks in this country who would love it if we had some autocracy that oppressed women, minorities and gays. 

But he pendulum is swinging back toward the middle as MAGAturd find themselves more isolated and their beloved fock up of a leader facing one criminal charge after another. 

Just. As. I. Predicted.

I don't know where this comes from. There has been plenty of anti-semetic rhetoric on this forum since the Obama days and it was almost exclusively from the bored libs. 

Speaking only for myself, Trump never made me think or feel anything other than amusement. He was a mirror to the left. He was the rubber to the left's glue.

He also happened to do a lot for the economy and my 401K, which Biden has quickly erased. He kept our warfighters safe. He secured our borders. He created jobs for everybody who wanted one. 

But he wasn't eloquent or polite. Meh. I'll take that over the current mess any day. 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I'm not a Trump fan, Slingblade.  I merely pointed out what your old Leftist buddies in the press will continue to do.

I don't have any leftist buddies in "the press." I haven't read a printed news product in almost 10 years.

🤣

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The spirit of Trump?

🤣

The pendulum is swinging back toward the middle, leaving you MAGAturd worms isolated and irrelevant. Your movement is over because America is tired of it. You're receding from the highwater mark that was your crapass arrogant fock hero somehow getting into the White House in 2016.

It's over, bruh. 

MAGAturds would stop a bullet for their orange master.

It's astounding how these beta bishes so love another man so much...oh wait...

LMFAO