Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

27 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Nikki Haley can 100 percent beat Biden in 2024

Tim Scott can 100 percent beat Biden in 2024

Ron DeSantis can 100 percent beat Biden in 2024

Take the easy win. That's my thinking on it. Conservatives should look for the easy win here. 

You are right, Trump riles up people. He energizes some voters to go out and vote for him. But he also incites many voters to show up to VOTE AGAINST HIM TOO. 

You are also right that the activist MSM will go on the witch hunt after Tim Scott and Nikki Haley. And for what exactly? They don't have much in the way of scandal. DeSantis has more to attack, but still he's not as polarizing as Trump. 

I want generally want what you want, but I'm saying the GOP and Conservatives should try to take the easy win here. Anyone else not named Trump on the 2024 RNC ticket wins POTUS easily. 

I disagree with you 80% of the time and the other 20% I think you’re batshit crazy. 

But I think you’re mostly right here. I say mostly because I’m not sure about DeSantis. 

Just now, Wade Garrett said:

MAGAturds would stop a bullet for their orange master.

It's astounding how these beta bishes so love another man so much...oh wait...

LMFAO

Very cultist and much like how Hitler managed to get people to follow him. He knew what to say, and Trump has operated right out of the Nazi playbook, generating so much hate and divisiveness and the projecting that onto those who opposed him. Pretty classic, but his time they're losing bigly.

The thread absolutely proves that P.T. Barnum was wrong when he said "There's a sucker born every minute" , clearly the number is much much higher. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The deep state. I see. Thanks.

So you're saying you think politicians are working for their constituents and not just trying to stay in the club and get rich. I see. :lol:

I hate this. 

I strongly suspect that Trump broke the law here, and therefore he has to be prosecuted. But I also strongly suspect that he did this not because he’s some kind of criminal, but because he’s a pompous, narcissistic a$$hole. And now we have to deal with this crap as a nation. 

I know some of my liberal friends are celebrating. I don’t see anything to be cheerful about. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, RogerDodger said:

Catturd is a straight shooter. 

Boyo you wouldn't recognize a straight shooter if he was banging you in the...oh wait, I guess you are well versed with straight shooters...

bahahahahaha

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

Catturd is a straight shooter. 

Communist coup 😂

Trump whipped up anti gay sentiment more than anyone in the last fifty years? Obama was against gay marriage when he ran the first time, so was Biden and Hillary. Bill Clinton was the one that instituted don’t ask don’t tell in the military. That’s just in the last 25 years. The defense of marriage act, which defined marriage as between a man and a woman was signed into law by Bill Clinton in 1996. Donald Trump attended gay marriages before it was made legal in the eyes of the government. Rusty just says things. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

So you're saying you think politicians are working for their constituents and not just trying to stay in the club and get rich. I see. :lol:

I am saying Trump is not suited for this job and leaves his ass open like no other. He is borderline incompetent.

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I hate this. 

I strongly suspect that Trump broke the law here, and therefore he has to be prosecuted. But I also strongly suspect that he did this not because he’s some kind of criminal, but because he’s a pompous, narcissistic a$$hole. And now we have to deal with this crap as a nation. 

I know some of my liberal friends are celebrating. I don’t see anything to be cheerful about. 

I'm a moderate conservative who is celebrating to see the likely downfall of a P.O.S. who has become a cancer to the Republiturd party and the country. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm a moderate conservative who is celebrating to see the likely downfall of a P.O.S. who has become a cancer to the Republiturd party and the country. 

Damn, preach boyo!

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump whipped up anti gay sentiment more than anyone in the last fifty years? Obama was against gay marriage when he ran the first time, so was Biden and Hillary. Bill Clinton was the one that instituted don’t ask don’t tell in the military. That’s just in the last 25 years. The defense of marriage act, which defined marriage as between a man and a woman was signed into law by Bill Clinton in 1996. Donald Trump attended gay marriages before it was made legal in the eyes of the government. Rusty just says things. 

Oh brother. Just look at all the trans hate going on in this country right  now in this forum, with multiple threads created because you angry white middle-aged knuckleheads feel oh so threatened.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, the Bush crew love Trump. He did what the left could never do to them. He ended them. Rusty just says things. 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I am saying Trump is not suited for this job and leaves his ass open like no other. He is borderline incompetent.

History says otherwise. 

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Oh brother. Just look at all the trans hate going on in this country right  now in this forum, with multiple threads created because you angry white middle-aged knuckleheads feel oh so threatened.

No one cared about trans until they brought kids into it. You don’t seem to care about kids and think it’s ok for a young kid to have their genitals removed. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

History says otherwise. 

Sure, the only president to lose jobs is certainly memorable...

lololololol

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

First off, if you really want to see Trump’s downfall, he needs to be defeated by Republican voters. That’s the only way, IMO. This sort of thing just makes him a martyr to conservatives who already believe the Deep State is out to get them. 

Second, Trump is not the cancer; the MAGA crowd that supports him is the cancer. So long as they remain nativist, isolationist, anti-immigrant, anti-establishment, anti-science, we have some real problems in this country, regardless of whoever represents them. 

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Weird, you sound like a prepubescent that just got asked to prom.  

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I hate this. 

You don't acknowledge the hypocrisy in prosecuting this President for doing things past Presidents, and at least one Vice President, have done without so much as a second glance? 

It's political theater. And apparently the intended audience is riveted. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one cared about trans until they brought kids into it. You don’t seem to care about kids and think it’s ok for a young kid to have their genitals removed. 

I've never said that. You're just making up stuff, as usual. I've repeatedly said I don't support that, but your Jello brain can't absorb and retain that.

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

First off, if you really want to see Trump’s downfall, he needs to be defeated by Republican voters. That’s the only way, IMO. This sort of thing just makes him a martyr to conservatives who already believe the Deep State is out to get them. 

Second, Trump is not the cancer; the MAGA crowd that supports him is the cancer. So long as they remain nativist, isolationist, anti-immigrant, anti-establishment, anti-science, we have some real problems in this country, regardless of whoever represents them. 

Anti-science. Lol. You think men can menstruate. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Sure, the only president to lose jobs is certainly memorable...

lololololol

He had record low unemployment, across the board. Were you paying attention before covid? 

I've never said that. You're just making up stuff, as usual. I've repeatedly said I don't support that, but your Jello brain can't absorb and retain that.

Then you aren’t pro -trans. Welcome aboard, bigot. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

He had record low unemployment, across the board. Were you paying attention before covid? 

LMFAO

BEFORE COVID!!!!!   His pathetic handling of covid nearly destroyed this country.

And Joe crushed his unemployment btw.

Stupid cultist...SMH

Just now, 5-Points said:

You don't acknowledge the hypocrisy in prosecuting this President for doing things past Presidents, and at least one Vice President, have done without so much as a second glance? 

It's political theater. And apparently the intended audience is riveted. 

To answer your question: no. 

This case is different from all the others you mentioned in that, at least reportedly, Trump knowingly took classified documents, knowingly did not declassify them, and then refused to cooperate in returning them. And he did it all personally, it wasn’t his office without his knowledge. 

No other President or VP has done this. If you think my information is wrong, please show me my error. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

He's not going to be defeated by Republican voters unless something crazy happens. His base just blindly absorbs what he says and parrots his latest buzz term, such as box hoax. If he can somehow bat away all these criminal charges, which I don't think he will, I think some third party will come along, like Perot, and get him defeated in November 2024. 

Trump is the leader of the cancer. He is the vanguard of the cancer. America is tired of this far-right extremism. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anti-science. Lol. You think men can menstruate. 

We have debated the transgender issue ad nauseum in other threads. Can we leave it out of this one? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then you aren’t pro -trans. Welcome aboard, bigot. 

This is so ignorant, and you're flailing tonight like that milk-spewing robot in "Alien."

One can be accepting of trans people in society and oppose children getting their plumbing altered.

The trans people are going too far in pushing their agenda, though. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

We have debated the transgender issue ad nauseum in other threads. Can we leave it out of this one? 

Nope. You brought science into it. Tough. You think it’s ok to let people into our country without even screening them. Can’t fly in without being screened, but you can walk in. Brilliant ! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

History says otherwise. 

Not really. Mediocre at best, left the place a wreck.

This is so ignorant, and you're flailing tonight like that milk-spewing robot in "Alien."

One can be accepting of trans people in society and oppose children getting their plumbing altered.

The trans people are going too far in pushing their agenda, though. 

No, you can’t. You’re not listening to the lgbtq community. Laws put in place to stop sex change operations on children are anti lgbtq. Deal with it, bigot. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope. You brought science into it. Tough. You think it’s ok to let people into our country without even screening them. Can’t fly in without being screened, but you can walk in. Brilliant ! 

Actually I don’t. But again it’s irrelevant to the discussion. 

Do you agree that if Donald Trump broke the law here he ought to be charged? Or is he above the law because he is the leading Republican nominee for president? 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

To answer your question: no. 

This case is different from all the others you mentioned in that, at least reportedly, Trump knowingly took classified documents, knowingly did not declassify them, and then refused to cooperate in returning them. And he did it all personally, it wasn’t his office without his knowledge. 

No other President or VP has done this. If you think my information is wrong, please show me my error. 

I wasn't there but I highly doubt Trump, walked down to where they kept the records, dug through them until he found the ones he wanted, packed them into boxes and carried them out to, where? His car? His plane? 

Biden,as VP, took A LOT of classified docs and still has them. Meh, all good. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

I wasn't there but I highly doubt Trump, walked down to where they kept the records, dug through them until he found the ones he wanted, packed them into boxes and carried them out to, where? His car? His plane? 

Biden,as VP, took A LOT of classified docs and still has them. Meh, all good. 

Biden knowingly has docs still illegally?

Damn, this is terrible for the country.  Further polarization won't help anything. 

I'm agreeing with a lot of what @Blue Horseshoe is saying here. Several other conservatives as well. I loved what Trump represented in 2015; a disruption to the political system, an outsider well positioned to upset the status quo. The BIG fukkin problem was Trump himself. He is the absolute antithesis of the man we need, riding the wave that we all desperately need to wash away the fetid, corrupt, decaying old guard of politicians. 

Seriously MAGAmooks, just find a way to nominate Haley, or anyone besides Trump, Desantis, or Pence. Damn near guaranteed win.

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Actually I don’t. But again it’s irrelevant to the discussion. 

Do you agree that if Donald Trump broke the law here he ought to be charged? Or is he above the law because he is the leading Republican nominee for president? 

No I do not. This is a witch hunt. It defies the basics of even handed justice. You prosecute crimes, not people. If you think that this isn’t being done for political purposes then go shite in your hat.