Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Sound of Freedom

9 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

I didn't name you by name.  I was just repeating what you said.  

I have no idea who posts at Sanc.  Seems like you're trying to play victim.  

Oh my bad, I didn't understand you were talking about the Sanc.

I don't see where I'm playing the victim, but whatever.

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And a liar.  Gutterpedo keeps trying to convince people he is a conservative but nobody is buying it.  Well, except TK0001, of course. Guess he was able to fool at least one person.  :lol:

Yeah I've been friends with him for twenty years, but what do I know.

I wouldn't say he's conservative, I'd say he's a bit more liberal these days. But he's far from the groomer-type you guys make him out to be. You should hear him when he gets a few beers in him, you'd be so proud.

4 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

I don't see where I'm playing the victim, but whatever.

Here:

23 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

Yup, here we go. Now I'm a far left fem. 

42 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

Whoops I guess I'm a stupid groomer now.

8 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

I wouldn't say he's conservative, I'd say he's a bit more liberal these days. But he's far from the groomer-type you guys make him out to be. You should hear him when he gets a few beers in him, you'd be so proud.

Are you invited to the sangria parties?

You should read the Bud Light thread.  Or any of the tranny threads.  He researched and made sure every knew that when Dylan Mulvany made tictok video where he had tampons that it wasn't him that used them, that he had them just in case real women asked him for some when he was in the woman's bathroom.  He spent time on that.  He's that guy.

I get it, he likes to argue and this forum is full of conservatives, he probably was a never Trumper, so he has to take the far left agenda.  

1 hour ago, TK0001 said:

Insert "nazi" for "groomer" and you basically have the latter years of the Trump admin. Everything black and white, good v. evil, no room for nuance or opinion. You're either with us or you're a nazi/groomer.

It's hilarious that gutter gets sh!t here for being an ultralib when he got sh!t on in the Sanc for being a hatemonger conservative. 

OMG, thank you.  More voice of reason around this place.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TK0001 said:

Do you know how boring you sound? You and every other person just sitting back and calling everything he says "stupid"? Why not just disagree and have a discussion and maybe try to see where he's coming from? All this "that's stupid you're stupid everything you say is stupid" is absolutely the same attitude that "snowflake libtards" took when the subject of medical privacy and vaccine hesitancy came up. They had absolutely nothing to argue with, so they just called everyone stupid. It's beyond lame.

Because I have had discussions with idiots for a long time and nothing gets through the thick skulls.  We are well beyond having a disagreement and it has nothing to do with liberalism or libtards as you call them.  We are at war and the stakes are a lot higher than idiots wanting to cut the balls off little Johnny and putting him in a dress.  We are at war for the basic freedoms this country was founded up. 

- The freedom to have access to information without the government and Big Tech colluding as gatekeeper and only allowing their propaganda from being widely distributed.

- The freedom of expression so individuals can make their opinions known on important political topics which impact everyone with these same government-corporate alliances hiding dissenting opions from the elitist establishments narrative.

- The right to equal treatment and not these political prosecutions targeted at media and protestors on the 'wrong' side of the issue.  

Our Democracy is meaningless because the public is bombarded with propaganda and it is very difficult to get alternative views out there to a wide audience.  And our massive executive branch is so big that no one knows what it is up to or has any authority over it.  We elect one person to control that massive shipwreck and we only get two choices which are largely controlled by the establishment elitist.  Even when a decent man get in, he is strapped down with a crappy VP and then either assassinated or marred with political scandal after scandal so he can't think straight.  Meanwhile the hundreds of executive agencies are growing and growing and abusing more and more people's rights and no one is held accountable.  

Yeah, I am the 'boring' one.  You have your head so far up your arse you can't breath. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TK0001 said:

Great points, certainly worthy of consideration. I wonder, though, if it actually does do more harm than good. I don't think, maybe I'm wrong, that people are going to form vigilante gangs and go after trafficking rings just because of this movie (and hell, if they do would that be a bad thing?). I think raising the awareness, even if sensationalized, is a good thing. Maybe a little like Superman fighting Nazis and the like. I'd rather know about the problem and see a fictionalized story about how someone took matters into his own hands rather than be kept in the dark. It's a net positive.

To me, the more harm than good part would be for people following the lead and giving money and time to a questionable organization that either is a grift or doesn't use much of the money donated.  Better than nothing you could counter, but I really hate those types of organizations across the board.   Way too often people's money is getting wasted.  

To the 'awareness' part, I'd be curious as to what people would answer they were made aware of after exiting the movie.   Seems like a large portion of the people seeing the movie know about child trafficking - they are mostly just supporting somebody making a movie about an important issue.   I saw/read that the Latino population make up a good portion of the movie watchers as well, again - pretty sure they know it's a thing.   That's not everybody, and that's the point of doing things like Hawk's buddy did and give out tix.  

My concern, and Rodger confirmed it earlier, is that the undercurrent of the movie is kids being kidnapped and brought to the US- which is true and should be talked about, but because of the people behind it and the people largely touting it - the part not being said outloud is "for the dems' pedo rings!".   To me, this where the debate about the "more harm than good" comes into play.  Not because some people will be aware of child trafficking, is because of that part attached to the movie because of the messengers.   IMO, but again debatable, the more likely outcome because we are all generally lazy as a country is more people will get turn on to that good/evil nonsense you highlighted earlier than will raise a finger to do anything meaningful for child trafficking.  

1 hour ago, RogerDodger said:

He did disagree in discussion on the privious page.  He did say it was stupid, but, included reasons why. So did I.

But the fact remains, they weren't "good points".  He cited an opinion piece that used statistics that aren't relevant to the movie to discredit it. The article was disingenuous and so was Gutter for using it, unless you know, he was just being stupid.  

I shared data about human trafficking.  You want to make this political, about central American kids smuggled into the US and blame democrats.  This problem is small in numbers, as I showed, and isn't a Democrat problem since it happened under trump as well.

1 hour ago, TK0001 said:

Thanks man.

If anything listening to these idiots opened my eyes and I have become more liberal.

You're still my dawg.  I'll still tell a good joke.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I shared data about human trafficking.  You want to make this political, about central American kids smuggled into the US and blame democrats.  This problem is small in numbers, as I showed, and isn't a Democrat problem since it happened under trump as well.

😆 It's funny that you think what you post is truth.

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You shared one irrelevant data point about kidnapping by strangers represented 'only' 10 percent of the problem.  The movie was not just about kids being kidnapped.  That was just the story of two kids in the story.  The other 50 kids could have gotten there by other means.  So f-ing what.  We are talking a million kids across the world.  His one group has recused 6,000 kids.   Is that small?  Really?  That is 600 times bigger than the handful of unjustified killings at the hands of cops, but that somehow is the biggest problem facing this country.  

You f-ers are dumbfuks.  One million kids getting raped is not a big enough problem for you to concern yourself with.  F-ing groomer bastards. 

37 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Because I have had discussions with idiots for a long time and nothing gets through the thick skulls.  We are well beyond having a disagreement and it has nothing to do with liberalism or libtards as you call them.  We are at war and the stakes are a lot higher than idiots wanting to cut the balls off little Johnny and putting him in a dress.  We are at war for the basic freedoms this country was founded up. 

- The freedom to have access to information without the government and Big Tech colluding as gatekeeper and only allowing their propaganda from being widely distributed.

- The freedom of expression so individuals can make their opinions known on important political topics which impact everyone with these same government-corporate alliances hiding dissenting opions from the elitist establishments narrative.

- The right to equal treatment and not these political prosecutions targeted at media and protestors on the 'wrong' side of the issue.  

Our Democracy is meaningless because the public is bombarded with propaganda and it is very difficult to get alternative views out there to a wide audience.  And our massive executive branch is so big that no one knows what it is up to or has any authority over it.  We elect one person to control that massive shipwreck and we only get two choices which are largely controlled by the establishment elitist.  Even when a decent man get in, he is strapped down with a crappy VP and then either assassinated or marred with political scandal after scandal so he can't think straight.  Meanwhile the hundreds of executive agencies are growing and growing and abusing more and more people's rights and no one is held accountable.  

Yeah, I am the 'boring' one.  You have your head so far up your arse you can't breath. 

Cool soapbox moment. That had nothing to do with my point. You are projecting all your animosity on one person, which is also not uncommon. I had a friend, my best friend and the best man at my wedding, unleash holy hell on me repeatedly because he hated Trump so much. And he had no idea who I voted for, he just knew I was more conservative than liberal. But I was the scapegoat for all his pent up anger and hatred toward anything Trump and one night he screamed at me until his face was red, and I just stood there and told him I'm not talking politics with him. I haven't talked to him in three years. I think you're kinda like that guy. Could be wrong, I have limited knowledge of your posting history.

And the word is "breathe".

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You f-ers are dumbfuks.  One million kids getting raped is not a big enough problem for you to concern yourself with.  F-ing groomer bastards. 

Yep, projecting. Nailed it.

1 minute ago, TK0001 said:

Cool soapbox moment. That had nothing to do with my point. You are projecting all your animosity on one person, which is also not uncommon. I had a friend, my best friend and the best man at my wedding, unleash holy hell on me repeatedly because he hated Trump so much. And he had no idea who I voted for, he just knew I was more conservative than liberal. But I was the scapegoat for all his pent up anger and hatred toward anything Trump and one night he screamed at me until his face was read, and I just stood there and told him I'm not talking politics with him. I haven't talked to him in three years. I think you're kinda like that guy. Could be wrong, I have limited knowledge of your posting history.

And the word is "breathe".

Sure it did.  My only criticism of you is you have your head up your arse.  And you still do.   You don't want to know what is going on in this country because the truth is difficult to handle.  The truth is we are run by a political establishment which will kill anyone who gets in their way and that is not the America we learn about in schools or see on TV.  

Just now, jonmx said:

Sure it did.  My only criticism of you is you have your head up your arse.  And you still do.   You don't want to know what is going on in this country because the truth is difficult to handle.  The truth is we are run by a political establishment which will kill anyone who gets in their way and that is not the America we learn about in schools or see on TV.  

Get out of town. What's happening again? There's a political establishment?

Next thing you're gonna try to tell me is the media is in on it, too. 🙄

I love that these dopes decided now that there's a popular movie, maybe they should NOW show they are opposed to child trafficking. Gotta get that reelection fundraising fired up!

They're all scumbag opportunists who won't do a damn thing.

1 hour ago, TK0001 said:

Is he so short that he sounds like he inhaled helium?

7 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

I love that these dopes decided now that there's a popular movie, maybe they should NOW show they are opposed to child trafficking. Gotta get that reelection fundraising fired up!

An organization which has saved 6,000 kids and helped arrest 5,000 pedophiles and traffickers.   You are one smug arsehole. 

1 hour ago, TK0001 said:

Oh.  So he’s a phony.  Got it. 

42 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Thanks man.

If anything listening to these idiots opened my eyes and I have become more liberal.

You're still my dawg.  I'll still tell a good joke.

Nah, it’s something else. Something personal. 

43 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

"Pizzagate gateway film".  :lol:

I’m glad an intrepid reporter from ABC debunked all that nonsense.  There’s no room for such garbage when dealing with this subject. 

52 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Nope

This:

19 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

The accuracy of the movie has no bearing on your stupidity. You pulled an article that incorrectly used statistics on US trafficking to discredit the movie. US statistics has ZERO to do with the movie or the conversation. But, you didnt know that until I pointed it out. You're a low intelligent uninformed poster.  

1 hour ago, BuckSwope said:

To me, the more harm than good part would be for people following the lead and giving money and time to a questionable organization that either is a grift or doesn't use much of the money donated.  Better than nothing you could counter, but I really hate those types of organizations across the board.   Way too often people's money is getting wasted.  

To the 'awareness' part, I'd be curious as to what people would answer they were made aware of after exiting the movie.   Seems like a large portion of the people seeing the movie know about child trafficking - they are mostly just supporting somebody making a movie about an important issue.   I saw/read that the Latino population make up a good portion of the movie watchers as well, again - pretty sure they know it's a thing.   That's not everybody, and that's the point of doing things like Hawk's buddy did and give out tix.  

My concern, and Rodger confirmed it earlier, is that the undercurrent of the movie is kids being kidnapped and brought to the US- which is true and should be talked about, but because of the people behind it and the people largely touting it - the part not being said outloud is "for the dems' pedo rings!".   To me, this where the debate about the "more harm than good" comes into play.  Not because some people will be aware of child trafficking, is because of that part attached to the movie because of the messengers.   IMO, but again debatable, the more likely outcome because we are all generally lazy as a country is more people will get turn on to that good/evil nonsense you highlighted earlier than will raise a finger to do anything meaningful for child trafficking.  

The bold is make-believe, Qanon stuff.  The kids in the movie weren't being smuggled for Democrats - your claim.  The few creepy guys shown were fat white guys, probably vote republican for all movie viewers know. 

56 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Democrat problem

Epstein??? The Dems will do anything to keep that client list hush.

It's the party of pedophiles 🌈. Your President is one. 

50 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You shared one irrelevant data point about kidnapping by strangers represented 'only' 10 percent of the problem.  The movie was not just about kids being kidnapped.  That was just the story of two kids in the story.  The other 50 kids could have gotten there by other means.  So f-ing what.  We are talking a million kids across the world.  His one group has recused 6,000 kids.   Is that small?  Really?  That is 600 times bigger than the handful of unjustified killings at the hands of cops, but that somehow is the biggest problem facing this country.  

10% of minors trafficked in the US.  Has nothing to do with this thread or film.

25 minutes ago, jonmx said:

An organization which has saved 6,000 kids and helped arrest 5,000 pedophiles and traffickers.   You are one smug arsehole. 

Senate Republicans have saved 6,000 kids?

Wow, I had no idea.

37 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

Gaslighting.  Link to anyone of them saying they were in favor of child trafficking.  :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

Gaslighting.  Link to anyone of them saying they were in favor of child trafficking.  :rolleyes:

They didn't do anything about it is the point, of course. Now that the movie has exploded, they decide it's a fine time to grandstand and try to use it's popularity to get some votes.

Did I really need to water it down that much? I thought it was pretty obvious, what I was saying.

4 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

Did I really need to water it down that much? I thought it was pretty obvious, what I was saying.

TRIGGERED LIBERAL ⬆️

11 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

They didn't do anything about it is the point, of course. Now that the movie has exploded, they decide it's a fine time to grandstand and try to use it's popularity to get some votes.

Vote Trump then:

President Donald Trump's anti-human trafficking stance has become a hallmark of his administration. Daughter and adviser Ivanka Trump has spurred the president's investment in anti-trafficking measures since the beginning of his term. She called trafficking an "ugly stain on civilization" at the unveiling of the Trafficking in Persons report at the State Department in 2017, according to CNN.

Trump has issued two executive orders targeting human trafficking. The first, aimed at disbanding transnational criminal organizations that traffic humans, was signed on Feb. 9, 2017.

The second order concerned online child trafficking and sexual exploitation in the United States. It was signed Jan. 31, 2020. Recognizing the 20th Anniversary of the Trafficking Victims Protection Act.

Trump also issued three proclamations observing human trafficking. National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month has been recognized each January since 2018.

:thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Vote Trump then:

But it would be such a departure for me. I'd hate to appear racist...

25 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Vote Trump then:

Did Biden rescind those executive orders?