Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Which Geek is This: January 6 Edition

CNN — 

A federal judge handed down hefty sentences against two members of the Proud Boys for their role in attacking the Capitol on January 6, 2021, one who broke open a window to the building and another who took over the leadership role of the group that day.

“If we don’t have the peaceful transfer of power, I don’t know what we have,” District Judge Timothy Kelly said during one of the hearings Friday. “Because that is the reflection of when we go to the ballot box, when we exercise the right to vote. That is the manifestation of that. And so, if we don’t have that, we don’t have anything.”

Kelly continued, “that didn’t honor the founders, it was the kind of thing they wrote the constitution to prevent.”

…

Images of Pezzola, nicknamed “Spazzolini,” using the police riot shield to first breach the Capitol building quickly became a symbol of the violence that day.

“The reality is you were the one who did it,” Kelly said during his sentencing hearing Friday. “You were the one who smashed that window in and let people begin to stream into the Capitol building and threaten the lives of our lawmakers. It is not something I would have ever dreamed I’d see in our country.”

“You were really, in some ways, the tip of the spear,” the judge said.

Before leaving the courtroom, Pezzola, with a raised fist, shouted, “Trump won!” just minutes after Kelly – who had already left the courtroom – said he hoped Pezzola had turned a corner.

Pezzola was the only one of the five Proud Boys defendants not convicted of seditious conspiracy. Pezzola joined the Proud Boys shortly before January 6, according to evidence shown at trial, and was praised by the organization’s leadership for his violent actions at a separate rally weeks before the Capitol riot.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/01/politics/dominic-pezzola-proud-boys-sentencing/index.html

OMG, they broke a window!!!!!   Hang those MFers!!!

I am so sick of you authoritarian state bootlicking idiots. 

5 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Could be Spazzolini ⬆️ 🕵️‍♂️

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Could be Spazzolini ⬆️ 🕵️‍♂️

Jan 6th war against America rages on...

Oh wait...

29 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Yeah well we’re getting pretty sick of you too. 

If these dudes were black or Mexican the sentence would be life imprisonment or death. These fockers are getting off easy because fascists like you spend time defending them. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Jan 6th war against America rages on...

Oh wait...

Yeah, that vandalism does not count.  Those were mere citizen business owners who no longer count in this country.  It is only when our masters in Washingto DC feel threatened that we are supposed to be outraged.

I used to live in a country where citizens were kings and public officials were servants.  WTF happened to that country?  Now we have a bunch of bootlicking idiots bowing down to the authoritarian rulers.   Might as well start round up disrupted citizens and putting them in chambers.  It is only a matter of time.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

If these dudes were black or Mexican the sentence would be life imprisonment or death. These fockers are getting off easy because fascists like you spend time defending them. 

F-u....you are the only racist bastard in here.  Just one of those self-loathing brainwashed racists.  

Just now, jonmx said:

F-u....you are the only racist bastard in here.  Just one of those self-loathing brainwashed racists.  

Yes I am self loathing because I refuse to defend white supremacists. Unlike you. Why don’t you go give your little whiny murderer Rittenhouse a white power sign? You could be buddies. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yes I am self loathing because I refuse to defend white supremacists. Unlike you. Why don’t you go give your little whiny murderer Rittenhouse a white power sign? You could be buddies. 

I have never in my live run acrossed a white supremist in this country.  The idea that the few that do exist in the country are some huge threat to our freedoms is laughable and only the dumbest of the dumb would believe.  But yet we have an FBI and President who say that with a straight face. 

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

I have never in my live run acrossed a white supremist in this country.  The idea that the few that do exist in the country are some huge threat to our freedoms is laughable and only the dumbest of the dumb would believe.  But yet we have an FBI and President who say that with a straight face. 

You mean the FBI head appointed by Donald Trump? The lifelong conservative? That guy? 

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It is funny that the police could rummage through Rittenhouses phone and every social media post he ever made and not find one shread of evidence of any white supremacy really must pain you. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

You mean the FBI head appointed by Donald Trump? The lifelong conservative? That guy? 

I never accused Trump of being smart.  He was easily duped and very naive. 

22 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

jon is not quite crazy enough to take part in this sort of terrorism, but he is the sort to defend it afterwards. 

You’re right, none of em here actually have the balls

But spazzolini is a perfect descriptor 😂

23 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

jon is not quite crazy enough to take part in this sort of terrorism, but he is the sort to defend it afterwards. 

Taking a crap and dressing up is now terrorism? 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Sounds like somebody I know. 

Everytime you look in the mirror. 

23 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Yeah, that vandalism does not count.  Those were mere citizen business owners who no longer count in this country.  It is only when our masters in Washingto DC feel threatened that we are supposed to be outraged.

I used to live in a country where citizens were kings and public officials were servants.  WTF happened to that country?  Now we have a bunch of bootlicking idiots bowing down to the authoritarian rulers.   Might as well start round up disrupted citizens and putting them in chambers.  It is only a matter of time.

This guy gets it. :thumbsup:

Nancy Pelosi can refuse Trump's suggestions to bring on more capital security on that day, but she's not held accountable in the least. 

Everybody knows that when you have huge crowds there are always stupid people in them that will get unruly. And the security that was there at the capital held the doors open to pregnant women and other sightseers so they could take selfies inside the the lobby. Why did all of a sudden the liberals forget what the words "Mostly peaceful" mean? I mean, they used those words for almost a whole year while our cities were being burned down and many people and cops were killed and/or injured. 

And then kameltoe harris set up a gofundme to get them out of jail in 2020. But the selfiefesters at the capital get thrown into solitary confinement for months and you don't hear anyone complaining about it. But damn, that guy wearing his favorite Dungeon and Dragon outfit and wielding a cell phone was a major threat to aoc, who was about a mile away from the capital, somehow.

Liberals are so focking stupid. 

Are these sentences comparable to what people got on Trumps inauguration who set cars on fire and caused mayhem? What about the people who took over whole city blocks and burned down a federal building? If they are then okay if not... something is wrong here.

54 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

It is funny how those race-baiting idiots spout how blacks or Mexicans would have been treated worse by our justice system, when there is so many clear examples which show otherwise.  Conservative protestors are treated 1000 times worse by our inJustice system than leftist/minorities ones.  It is not even honestly debatable.  

34 minutes ago, jonmx said:

It is funny how those race-baiting idiots spout how blacks or Mexicans would have been treated worse by our justice system, when there is so many clear examples which show otherwise.  Conservative protestors are treated 1000 times worse by our inJustice system than leftist/minorities ones.  It is not even honestly debatable.  

It's mind boggling how liberals have allowed themselves to be turned into the unquestioning sheep of the democratic machine that's in Washington these days. They even gave in 100% to the liberal media who for some reason turned against reason. 

One has to be really stupid to succumb to that load of shlt. 

They focked around and found out!

By the way, more than 300 people were charged for their roles in the summer 2020 riots.

MAGAturds conveniently omit that when they're whatabouting Jan. 6.

It's OK to serve up justice for both things!

13 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

They focked around and found out!

By the way, more than 300 people were charged for their roles in the summer 2020 riots.

MAGAturds conveniently omit that when they're whatabouting Jan. 6.

It's OK to serve up justice for both things!

Over $2 Billion in damages results in 300 charges, the vast majority were mere wrist slaps and many were just dropped.

Vs.

About $1 Million in damages resulting in over 1000 charges trumped up to the highest possible levels with many people kept in prison without bail and even the most minor charges getting some prison time.

Our system of justice is broken and the bootlickers cheer it on and lie a out it. 

10 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Over $2 Billion in damages results in 300 charges, the vast majority were mere wrist slaps and many were just dropped.

Vs.

About $1 Million in damages resulting in over 1000 charges trumped up to the highest possible levels with many people kept in prison without bail and even the most minor charges getting some prison time.

Our system of justice is broken and the bootlickers cheer it on and lie a out it. 

It's moronic to compare a bunch of opportunistic thugs taking advantage of a volatile situation to the U.S. president inciting his angry followers to attack the Capitol, trash the place, attempt to derail the election process and attempt to murder the vice president, speaker of the house and others. 

The act of attacking the Capitol while Congress is there should carry far harsher punishment than some uneducated fentynal-fueled thug smashing into a pawn shop and grabbing a television.

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's moronic to compare a bunch of opportunistic thugs taking advantage of a volatile situation to the U.S. president inciting his angry followers to attack the Capitol, trash the place, attempt to derail the election process and attempt to murder the vice president, speaker of the house and others. 

The act of attacking the Capitol while Congress is there should carry far harsher punishment than some uneducated fentynal-fueled thug smashing into a pawn shop and grabbing a television.

Holy shlt. What a literal focking dumb ass pimpledoosh is. :doh:

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

"... go down to the Capitol and peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." 

- Donald J. Trump

18 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Having fun with your “friends” in Chicago? :( 

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

He was kept on. His original appointment was the guy prior.  The gay crackhead. 

49 minutes ago, MDC said:

Having fun with your “friends” in Chicago? :( 

Yeah. I did last night after work. Great draft party. I can afford to fly somewhere for a draft without having to make it into a whole vacation. I realize you broke peon liberals don't understand that concept but are you this stupid all the time?

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What is moronic is believing a few unarmed citizens go inside the Capitol and somehow have any impact on our government.  How f-ing stupid are you?  You had hundreds of heavily armed officers going against hundreds of unarmed citizens most of whom were peacefully walking around taking photos.   They could have legally done nothing which would have disrupted the transfer of power.  It was a protest.  

I for one do not see people in Congress as superior beings.  Neither does our Constitution.  A man who owns a car lot should recieve the same amount of legal protection as people serving in Congress.  Citizens are not inferior beings and their rights and property deserve protection.  Stop bowing down to those corrupt bastards. 

8 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Yeah. I did last night after work. 

Sure you did. :( 

17 minutes ago, jonmx said:

What is moronic is believing a few unarmed citizens go inside the Capitol and somehow have any impact on our government.  How f-ing stupid are you?  You had hundreds of heavily armed officers going against hundreds of unarmed citizens most of whom were peacefully walking around taking photos.   They could have legally done nothing which would have disrupted the transfer of power.  It was a protest.  

I for one do not see people in Congress as superior beings.  Neither does our Constitution.  A man who owns a car lot should recieve the same amount of legal protection as people serving in Congress.  

I love how pimpledoosh calls it "trash the place" and "insurrection" about the capital idiots, but yet for the burning down of cities and murdering people and throwing molotov cocktails at police and looting an endless amount of stores the dumbass liberal call it "a bunch of opportunist thugs" and "mostly peaceful" is the way to describe that.  

Can liberals get any focking dumber? Serious question. 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Sure you did. :( 

What is your point? How are you this dumb? Seriously, tell us how you got so focking stupid in life. You are a meaningless liberal peon from philthadelphia. You matter not at all. 

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

I love how pimpledoosh calls it "trash the place" and "insurrection" about the capital idiots, but yet for the burning down of cities and murdering people and throwing molotov cocktails at police and looting an endless amount of stores the dumbass liberal call it "a bunch of opportunist thugs" and "mostly peaceful" is the way to describe that.  

Can liberals get any focking dumber? Serious question. 

And of course according to Tim, all the real BLM protesters peacefully left and outside thugs not related to BLM did all the rioting.  

More DC police and secret service were injured on the attack on the White House in may of 2020 than on Jan 6 2021. Also, a church was burned.  

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

More DC police and secret service were injured on the attack on the White House in may of 2020 than on Jan 6 2021. Also, a church was burned.  

BLM/Antifa caused so much more destruction, violence and harm than what happened on 1/6.  That's not even debatable but the flaming liberals here will keep saying, "OMG!! JAN 6TH!!".  So many selfies taken on 1/6 that the liberals are completely up in arms about it.